1. Let's just start with the most important fact: Redheads are only 2% of the world's population, making us borderline magical creatures.
2. Redhead Disney Princesses currently outnumber brunette ones.
3. Redheads smell different (and arguably better) than everyone else.
4. Redheads are technically mutants.
5. Redheads are also the groundhogs of the human world — we know when it's getting cold well before everyone else.
6. We don't need as much sun to make Vitamin D as the norms, because we're vamp...evolved to produce more faster.
7. Around 1000 B.C. a people known as the Thracians worshipped gods with red hair and blue eyes.
8. At least 30% of the TV commercials that run during primetime feature a redhead prominently — which is weird, considering we're only 2% of the world's population.
9. In the 1600s, Northern Europeans believed that Pixies were mischievous mythical creatures with red hair and green eyes (further proof that we're magical).
10. Being born with natural red hair is like winning the lottery — it's HARD AF.
11. Redhead women tolerate pain better than everyone else.
12. Mark Twain said this awesome thing: "While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats."
13. Redheads have some of the best Halloween costume options.
14. Redheads have a longggg history of being royalty — and we currently have the hotter prince.
15. And speaking of rulers, ancient Egyptians used henna to dye their hair red to assert power, like badass Queen Cleopatra.
16. Red is the hardest color to fake...but that doesn't mean you shouldn't try!
17. And finally, we have an army of secret reds, because even if you aren't a redhead, odds are you might carry our ginger gene.
Did you like what you read? It all came from my book, The Big Redhead Book, and you can read more about us redheads when you buy it here.
It'll bring you one step closer to rare bird of paradise level.