1. These kids rapping about Hot Cheetos & Takis.
3. These real actors reading Yelp.
It’s a series. See more here
5. The insane balloon that Chicago restaurant Alinea served as food.
7. This completely insane kimchi cooking demo.
8. This sommelier balancing 45 glasses in one hand.
9. These babies tasting lemons.
10. This bartender who juggles like a circus freak.
11. This demo of how to eat chicken wings with one hand.
Dammit that’s genius.
12. This embarrassingly catchy rap about milk and a sippy cup.
13. This stop-motion guacamole demo.
14. This 7-year-old pizza-tossing hero.
15. This fake promo for the iPhone 5.
17. This review of Five Guys.
18. This life-changing demo of how to spiral-cut a hot dog.
19. This INCREDIBLE feat of human genius.
20. This Flex Mex burrito.
21. This man cooking Rice-a-Roni.
OK, so these last ones are from BuzzFeed. However, I can claim zero credit for their existence. So I feel comfortable including them because they are amazing.
22. This guide to holiday etiquette.
23. This guide to trading candy.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.
- Hillary Clinton made her debut with VP pick Tim Kaine, who dipped into Spanish and spoke on support for immigration reform and gun control.
- The gunman who killed at least 10 people at a Munich, Germany mall was an 18-year-old "obsessed" with mass shootings, police said.