28 Products That'll Make Your Home More Inviting — For Guests And For Yourself
Because staying at home is the best!
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A felt letterboard you can use to display reminders, funny or inspirational quotes, or welcome messages.
3. A storage ottoman that discreetly tucks away all of your odds and ends plus provides additional seating when you have guests over.
4. A three-tier shoe rack to place at your entryway so you won't have to worry about tracking mud or dirt around the house and messing up any just-cleaned floors.
5. A showerhead with 24 water-flow options that'll turn your morning routine into a spa-like experience.
6. And some plush towels to seal the deal (and maybe make you late to wherever you're going because you won't ever want to leave your bathroom).
8. A leather-upholstered table lamp to provide a warm glow while adding a chic pop of color to your space.
9. A cheese board with a sliding drawer you can quickly set up for impromptu get-togethers that'll make it look like you actually made a lot of effort.
10. A minimalist hanging photo display to adorn your wall with Polaroids or other personal snapshots in the easiest way possible.
11. And a Kodak printer so you can enjoy professional-quality IRL versions of your favorite digital photos for the above display.
12. A gorgeous diffuser and humidifier that'll fill any room with the scent of your favorite essential oils.
13. Or a candle to rid your home of stinky-dog smell and replace it with one of 21 delightful scents — seriously, it works wonders!
15. A canopy net to transform your bedroom into the serene and romantic space of your dreams — plus, it can hang from the ceiling, no canopy bed required!
16. A subscription to Enjoy Flowers, which sends fresh flowers to your doorstep — because a floral arrangement always makes for the perfect match-everything centerpiece.
17. Or a statement houseplant if you're looking to commit to some green decor that'll last a bit longer.
18. Already-framed prints that'll liven up your space — or that'll remind you where you inevitably wind up having more fun anyway.
19. An over-the-sink dish drainer that'll free up counter space in a small kitchen — so you have more room for prepping and laying out some appetizers and bevs.
20. A welcome mat to let guests know exactly what they're getting into (and start their visit off with a laugh).
21. Chic soap dispensers that'll instantly make your bathroom and kitchen look more pulled together than just using labeled dispensers straight from the drugstore.
22. A bar cart, because nothing says "Please, stay a while!" like a fully stocked rolling cart with booze galore.
23. A customizable couch that's comfy but also durable enough to withstand the wrath of pets — and clumsy humans.
24. A key-hook shelf to reduce clutter on your tables and make room for things like food and drinks to enjoy with your housemates or guests.
25. A hanging crocheted plant holder that'll instantly bring the cozy vibes and upgrade that boring ol' planter your greenery is currently residing in.
26. Bed bands, a genius product to prevent sheets from carrying out their plans of being anywhere but snugly on the bed throughout the night — peaceful slumber, here you come!
27. A beanbag chair, if you're feeling nostalgic for simpler days and also love being really comfy (or: if your pet is looking for an upgrade to their ratty old bed).
28. And a cute rustic-looking serving tray that doubles as a catchall for small items, so you can reduce clutter, serve some snacks to guests, or enjoy breakfast in bed in style — your call!
Me, after stocking up on all these goods:
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.