We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A comfy throw blanket that'll cozy up any piece of furniture whose path it crosses.
2. A felt letterboard you can use to display reminders, funny or inspirational quotes, or welcome messages.
3. A storage ottoman that discreetly tucks away all of your odds and ends plus provides additional seating when you have guests over.
4. A three-tier shoe rack to place at your entryway so you won't have to worry about tracking mud or dirt around the house and messing up any just-cleaned floors.
5. A showerhead with 24 water-flow options that'll turn your morning routine into a spa-like experience.
6. And some plush towels to seal the deal (and maybe make you late to wherever you're going because you won't ever want to leave your bathroom).
7. A charming area rug in a neutral color that'll instantly pull together any room.
8. A leather-upholstered table lamp to provide a warm glow while adding a chic pop of color to your space.
9. A cheese board with a sliding drawer you can quickly set up for impromptu get-togethers that'll make it look like you actually made a lot of effort.
10. A minimalist hanging photo display to adorn your wall with Polaroids or other personal snapshots in the easiest way possible.
11. And a Kodak printer so you can enjoy professional-quality IRL versions of your favorite digital photos for the above display.
12. A gorgeous diffuser and humidifier that'll fill any room with the scent of your favorite essential oils.
13. Or a candle to rid your home of stinky-dog smell and replace it with one of 21 delightful scents — seriously, it works wonders!
14. And an adorable matchstick bottle to boot.
15. A canopy net to transform your bedroom into the serene and romantic space of your dreams — plus, it can hang from the ceiling, no canopy bed required!
16. A subscription to Enjoy Flowers, which sends fresh flowers to your doorstep — because a floral arrangement always makes for the perfect match-everything centerpiece.
17. Or a statement houseplant if you're looking to commit to some green decor that'll last a bit longer.
18. Already-framed prints that'll liven up your space — or that'll remind you where you inevitably wind up having more fun anyway.
19. An over-the-sink dish drainer that'll free up counter space in a small kitchen — so you have more room for prepping and laying out some appetizers and bevs.
20. A welcome mat to let guests know exactly what they're getting into (and start their visit off with a laugh).
21. Chic soap dispensers that'll instantly make your bathroom and kitchen look more pulled together than just using labeled dispensers straight from the drugstore.
22. A bar cart, because nothing says "Please, stay a while!" like a fully stocked rolling cart with booze galore.
23. A customizable couch that's comfy but also durable enough to withstand the wrath of pets — and clumsy humans.
24. A key-hook shelf to reduce clutter on your tables and make room for things like food and drinks to enjoy with your housemates or guests.
25. A hanging crocheted plant holder that'll instantly bring the cozy vibes and upgrade that boring ol' planter your greenery is currently residing in.
26. Bed bands, a genius product to prevent sheets from carrying out their plans of being anywhere but snugly on the bed throughout the night — peaceful slumber, here you come!
27. A beanbag chair, if you're feeling nostalgic for simpler days and also love being really comfy (or: if your pet is looking for an upgrade to their ratty old bed).
28. And a cute rustic-looking serving tray that doubles as a catchall for small items, so you can reduce clutter, serve some snacks to guests, or enjoy breakfast in bed in style — your call!
Me, after stocking up on all these goods:
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.