We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. GreenUP, a subscription that'll provide you with the resources and inspiration you'll need to go zero-waste in one area of your life each month.
2. Inspire Me Korea, so you can stock up on the best Korean skin care, snacks, stationery, and more.
3. Ritual, the minty and Insta-worthy multivitamins that might finally convince you to stick to a vitamin regimen.
4. Atlas Crate, a travel-themed monthly subscription box for kids ages 6-11 that'll give them a glimpse into cultures around the world, even if they've never set foot on a plane before.
5. The Walmart Beauty Box, because you're on a budget and $5 will give you access to tons of samples so you can find new favorite products without dropping cash on full-sized versions.
6. Dispatch, so you can bring your next casual get-together to the next level by solving a mysterious crime using clues delivered each month.
7. A Burlap Bag Candle Club subscription that'll ensure you're never without a delightful scent wafting through your home again.
8. The Bub Club box, so you can celebrate your fandom for the adorable celebricat and give back to animals in need — 20% to 40% of proceeds from each box benefits homeless pets!
9. Lunarly, for anyone who aspires to live mindfully and with intention, using the current moon cycle as their guide.
10. The SerLatina box, which is curated by Latina experts and inspired by the Latina woman, and includes plenty of useful beauty and fitness lifestyle products.
11. NomNomNow, because your pet deserves high-quality food that isn't full of byproducts, but maybe you just don't have the time to cook for them every week.
12. An Om Babes Yoga Box, for the devoted — or aspiring — yogi who deserves a fun surprise every month (in addition to how much more flexible they're getting).
13. The Stethi subscription, a neat subscription tailored for women who work in the medical field.
14. Cajun Crate, for a little taste of Louisiana every month no matter where you currently reside.
15. Two Pink Balloons, a subscription for 4- to 6-year-olds focused on quiet play and learning — because you deserve some quiet, and they deserve some fun and education.
16. ShaggySwag, a box full of toys, treats, wearables, and more for the cool AF pup livin' that city life.
17. And a splurge-worthy OuiPlease box so you can treat yourself or a very lucky Francophile in your life to a collection of luxurious French goods every two months.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.