We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A squeezable bottle so you can drizzle the *exact* amount of olive oil, dressing, syrups, WHATEVER, instead of accidentally pouring the whole darn thing over your precious meal.
2. A bungee dog leash that'll allow your pup to pull to their heart's content without choking themselves. Now your walks won't end with a dramatic power struggle.
3. A Hanes wire-free bra for enjoying bralette level–comfort alll day, but still having the proper support you need (we're talking super soft material + gentle cup molding, lining, and padding). Reviewers with DD cups say this really gives them the best of both worlds!
4. An in-flight stand because this'll make sure you can watch movies on your phone or iPad, even if the plane doesn't have an entertainment system (national flights...do better).
5. A palette ring so you can create a ~custom palette~ while you do your makeup (or nails!). You can mix shades together, prevent product waste, and have everything you need *on hand* so you're finished faster than usual.
6. A twist-lock wine stopper to ensure your opened vino stays fresh while *chilling* in the fridge. It's leakproof, airtight, and even has a colored lock indicator so you know the bottle is actually sealed.
7. A pair of blackout curtains that'll help you get some SLEEP for once past 6 a.m. Whoever says the morning bird gets the worm can HAVE IT. We just want complete darkness.
8. A glass nail file with a convenient carrying case for shaping your nails with pro-level precision sans irritating scraping, like traditional files. This'll make the whole process a heck of a lot more satisfying — and leave you with expertly-rounded manis.
9. A widely-loved Wet Brush to detangle BOTH wet and dry hair, minus any painful pulling or breakage. Aka you'll still have every strand of hair you started with.
10. An egg spatula, because this'll perfect your egg game without actually making you practice. The tip of its head is firm for better scrambling, its longest edge is soft and flexible for lifting and turning omelets, and its flat face makes lifting fried eggs so much easier. Translation: your breakfast will now always be in one piece.
11. An adhesive LED strip to reduce your TV's glare so the screen creates sharper images and increases color contrast — aka The Office will look better than ever as you non-stop binge before it's removed from Netflix (😭).
12. A mini laptop cleaner with two sides: one a microfiber pad to keep screens smudge-free, and the other a retractable brush to sweep away dust and crumbs. Cleaner workspace = a higher chance you'll actually answer some emails.
13. A metal brainteaser puzzle so you can keep your hands busy (goodbye, picking your cuticles), stimulate your mind when work. is. so. BORING, and stay entertained really wherever you go.
14. A multifunctional opener that'll help you get a ~grip~ and tackle just about everything that has a lid: jars, bottles, cans, nail polish, you name it. Pickle jar — our war has finally come to an end.
15. A four-way cleaning brush for making worn-out boots (why do salted sidewalks punish us so) look brand-new just in time for ~fall outfits~. Plus! It works on just about every surface, like sneakers, leather coats, and furniture, so you can erase damage 👏 all 👏 year 👏 long.
16. A pair of high-waisted leggings, because reviewers RAVE that these are every bit as soft (if not softer!) than high-end leggings — including LuLaRoe and Lululemon! Welcome to year-long snuggles for your bum.
17. An edge dish brush so you can say so long to washing dishes with bacteria-filled sponges. This'll drain excess water directly into the sink so mold can't build up the minute you walk away. AND it saves space!
18. An adjustable blind duster that'll clean your window blinds and car vents faster than you can complain — just a few swipes, and it's back to the couch. I promise.
19. An adorable wireless earbuds case for never losing your EXPENSIVE Airpods — a big, big fear of...everyone's? Basically, it'll relieve that constant ~pit~ in your stomach that they might have gone missing.
20. A monthly bill planner, because this'll help you manage all your scary expenses instead of avoiding the thought of them and accidentally forgetting about them entirely (a no-no). It helps break everything down (including a debt payment log, daily and weekly expense tracker, and budget worksheet) to make finances feel more maneagble. Phew.
21. An on-the-go snack container so you can bring ~full~filling yogurt parfaits to work, instead of settling for the boring pretzels in the break room. It's spill- and leak-proof, and has two separate compartments to keep food fresh and dry!
22. A multi-purpose spray bottle that'll not only cut down on waste when you refill this, but also make doing your hair (or chores!) more satisfying. Its mist is continuous *and* super fine, so you pump less and apply just the right amount of water or product to your tresses — aka it's exactly like going to the hairdresser.
23. A set of bag sealer sticks for making sure your cereal, snacks, pet food, etc. is sealed 👏 tight 👏 and will actually stay fresh. They're super easy to apply and will end up saving you money when you don't have to keep replacing less-than-crisp chips.
24. A heat-resistant glove, because you do NOT need an explanation if you've ever burned yourself with your straightener or curling iron. This'll help you style your mane sans fear of hurting your fingers.
25. A non-drip ice cream scoop with a textured surface to release ice cream more easily *and* a handle that lets it stand up straight and collect any melting. Somehow eating ice cream just got even more rewarding.
26. A drip-catching bib so your bb doesn't make ~quite~ as big a mess as usual when they manage to get crumbs just about everywhere imaginable. You are so cute, but so MESSY! Now food will be *collected*, not found under the sink three months later.
27. A padded console rest that'll protect your car's armrest from pet claws, dirt, and sticky fingers (v important for leases) and make driving a little more ~comfortable~.
28. An egg timer for knowing *exactly* when your poached eggs are ready, instead of risking a tragic ending. When placed in the water with the eggs, it turns red to tell you breakfast is SERVED.
29. An over-the-door rod, because this'll save you so much space if you're the proud owner of a teeny-tiny apartment with teenier-tinier closets. Or! You can use it to plan out ~tomorrow's outfit~, or even just to hang drying laundry.
30. A set of silicone stretch lids to nix wasteful plastic wrap (which doesn't work as well, anyway) and keep opened jars, cans, or even half-drunk cups airtight and perfectly fresh.
31. An extra-affordable Oral-B electric toothbrush so you can clean your teeth more thoroughly than a regular toothbrush without paying the price. Plus! It's travel-friendly so you can keep your pearly whites just as polished wherever you go.
32. A colander spoon that'll strain water ~while~ you scoop, aka you won't need to transfer your pasta to the sink (more dishes, more problems). It also works with fried foods, veggies, or really anything that needs to be removed from water!
You upon hearing the rumors that you're trying to marry your wire-free bra:
Check out last month's edition of ~things under $10 that'll never stop being useful~ here!
Looking for more great Amazon finds? Check out some of our favorite cheap things to buy on Amazon, some of the weirdest things on Amazon you might actually want, or read through all the rest of our incredible Amazon product recommendations.