66 Products So Good They Won "Picky" Reviewers Over
Including a nap dress dupe, a reviewer-beloved $5 mascara, and a *supremely* cozy sleep mask with wireless headphones.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A combination sleep mask with wireless headphones so you can listen to white noise, audiobooks, or music to relax without risking your ears getting snore while you snooze. Bonus: it's designed to work for side sleepers, and the inside is contoured with a cooling memory foam so you don't feel pressure on your eyes, either.
It takes about two hours to charge, with each charge offering 10 hours of continuous play time.
Promising review: "Absolutely amazing. I'm so picky when it comes to eye masks. This one is perfect. No light shows through, comfort is amazing, completely adjustable! You can even move the speakers to just the right spot. Sound quality is great too! I'm amazed and in love 😍" —Teri K.
Get it from Amazon for $19.11 (clip the 20% off coupon on the product page for this price).
2. A pastel maxi dress with sweet puff sleeves you can wear on and off the shoulder and feel like you just stepped out of a storybook page every time you leave the house.
Psst — this is an *excellent* dupe for the more expensive ~Nap Dresses~ that have gained popularity in the last year!
Promising review: "I am picky when it comes to dresses that I can say I really love. Well, these dresses are perfect!!! I purchased them in different colors and I even got two pairs in case the first one gets ruined. Some people say it looks like a medieval like or a fairytale dress, but since I’m into that stuff it just makes the dresses even better for me! If you love history, you’ll love these dresses! They’re the perfect mix of modern and historical style." —V
Get it from Amazon for $31.99+ (available in women's sizes XS–XL and in nine colors).
3. CeraVe's Hydrating cleanser made with hyaluronic acid, ceramides, and glycerin — aka, all the good stuff to hydrate your face and remove makeup and oil without stripping your skin of its natural moisture. Psst — a lot of reviewers with sensitive skin and acne swear by this, because it's super gentle *and* super effective.
Promising review: "Five stars from a very picky reviewer. I always felt if a product didn’t lather, it wasn’t cleansing, but I’m very happy with this product. I have VERY dry skin. If I wash my face and don’t moisturize immediately, my face feels very tight, uncomfortable, maybe even a little itchy. Not with this stuff. I still follow up my wash with moisturizer, but I can tell my skin isn’t dried out like before. I will continue to buy." —HelloMiss
Get it from Amazon for $13.33.
4. A ridiculously popular set of breathable, cooling bed sheets that have amassed over 80,000 5-star reviews (and come in so many colors you could build a rainbow).
Promising review: "I am a very hot sleeper therefore, I am very picky about my sheets. These sheets are very comfortable and do not make me hot. They are soft and very comfortable. Also, the company is great to work with! Excellent customer service! When my sheets arrived, there was a small problem with the fitted sheet so I emailed them (the sheets came with a flier with their contact info) and they sent me another fitted sheet right away. They said they are a family owned business and really want the customer to have a great experience. I was impressed with that level of service especially in this day and age! Bottom line: great sheets, excellent customer service and great price! Do not hesitate to buy!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $27.99+ (available in seven sizes and 18 colors).
5. A set of itty bitty dermaplaning razors you can use to take care of those lil' unibrow hairs that keep dodging your tweezers or work whatever face fuzzies you might want to take care of in a gentle way — an especially handy tool when many of us can't head to a salon like we normally would.
This tool also helps soften skin by gently exfoliating as you use it!
Promising review: "I've tried Twinkles and all kinds of facial razors but these are by far the best. Here's why I love them: 1) The length of the blade is perfect for shaving the full face. Some have shorter blades, which are great for grooming eyebrows but for full face you want more coverage. This prevents you from having to go over an area twice and causing irritation. 2) The blade is sharp but not too sharp. It is plenty sharp to remove hair but not sharp enough to remove too much skin. Removing too much can cause irritation and cause pesky inflammation. Yes, the instructions say to use these on dry skin, but I do this with wet skin and shaving cream. This does allow the razor to remove more skin...FYI I shave my face twice a month and have minimal to no grow out. This is one of the few facial products that I reorder...I'm VERY picky!" —Amazon Customer
Get a set of three from Amazon for $4.99.
6. Essence's Lash Princess mascara for length so effective, it will make your eyelashes look like they could take flight, but natural enough that they won't be mistaken for falsies.
Promising review: "I’m not gonna lie ... I was skeptical about a mascara at this price point working really well. I am a hard critic of mascara. I’m picky. There is a reason this mascara is very highly rated with over 150,000 reviews. It’s amazing. Thicker and longer lashes with just one coat. Really thicker and longer lashes with two to three coats. This mascara works better than the $24 mascaras that I have used. Wears great throughout the day with no raccoon eyes. I remove it with Micellar Water at night and it comes off easily. Highly recommend this product!" —Paula P.
Check out BuzzFeed's review of Essence's Lash Princess Mascara for more deets!
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
7. A moisturizing lavender and coconut hand soap made with aloe vera and a blend of lavender and orange essential oils so you can get your hands squeaky clean without your skin feeling shriek-y clean.
Promising review: "I have definitely found this to be the best hand soap out there! I am picky about the ingredients that my family uses, and this last fits my expectations. It is moisturizing and I love all the scents. The dispenser works well. I notice that my hands are a lot drier and start breaking out whenever I switch to another hand soap, even when visiting family for the day." —Nicole R.
Get a three-count pack from Amazon for $11.97.
8. A cropped workout tank with a padded built-in bra compressive enough to last you through low- and high-intensity workouts in the summer heat, but comfy enough that you'll want a bajillion more for everyday wear, too.
TBH, this crossed my radar because of Stephanie Buttermore, a popular YouTuber who shares Stories of her gym routines on Instagram. I love it so much I now own it in black, pink, AND blue. They're basically my summer uniform now, because they're compressive enough for me to wear on long-distance runs in the park but comfy enough that I love to throw 'em on with high-waisted shorts for an easy summer fit. It is hot as all HECK in New York City in the summer, so finding something this comfy and breezy at this price point has been a total boon!
Promising review: "I am SO picky about tops like these because they tend to not have enough support to go bra-less, but let me tell you the shirt is AMAZING — so comfortable and has a ton of support. It’s perfect for the gym or just wearing around. I got a size M which is my normal size. About to buy every color." —Karrie Stir
Get it from Amazon for $18.99+ (available in women's sizes S–XXL and 19 colors).
9. A pack of French vanilla-flavored Nutpods, an unsweetened dairy-free creamer made with almonds and coconuts to give your coffee a subtle, frothy flavor in the a.m. This is also vegan, gluten-free, and keto- and Paleo-friendly for anyone with dietary restrictions or preferences.
Nutpods is a Washington-based, woman-founded business established in 2015 that specializes in dairy-free products made without artificial sweeteners.
Promising review: "I LOVE Nutpods! As someone who’s pretty picky about their coffee, I’m glad I found this! I’m able to cut sugar from my coffee and still enjoy it. Such a great way to start the day :)." —Katrina Burtala
Get a pack of four 11.2-ounce cartons from Amazon for $14.95.
10. A bottle of Elizavecca Hair Treatment, an Olaplex "dupe" repairing mask infused with collagen ingredients and protein extracts that will help restore hair health and reduce shedding. All you gotta do is apply it on wet hair after a shampoo, wait five minutes, and rinse it out.
This is designed to work on all hair types, with reviewers with 2b to 4c curls mentioning it worked for them!
Promising review: "Holy moly. This stuff is AH-mazing. To be free of bad stuff, smell amazing, leave my hair SMOOTH and SOFT (did I emphasize that enough), and leave my hair drying quicker with it looking near perfect. Well folks, what else is there to say? Buy it. Don’t think about it. Just do it. This coming from a super picky hair girl!" —Aubsmommmy
Check out BuzzFeed's full review of the Elizavecca hair treatment for more deets!
Get a bottle from Amazon for $6.71.
11. A set of affordable, highly popular (these have over 154,000 5-star reviews!!) waterproof wireless Bluetooth earbuds so you can queue up all your bops and enjoy them on your outdoor runs or workouts without worrying about drowning them in sweat or rain. (Seriously, y'all — these are so waterproof you can swim in them!)
These come with a wireless charging case that provides up to 14 hours of charge (with the earbuds able to play for 4+ hours with each full charge). The earbuds also come with different sizes so you can find your perfect fit, and have a built-in mic so you can chat on the phone.
Promising review: "I'm super picky when it comes to headphones and earbuds. I was shocked when I put these in and played a song (Fleetwood Mac The Chain remastered if you're wondering). They sound great and are so comfortable. I saw these on one of those BuzzFeed lists, decided to try them, and I'm so glad I did! They are fantastic for twice their price. I ended up headbanging and they stayed in just fine, so go on with your active selves. Seriously, try them. Edit/update: I just realized that I have been wearing them for 2 hours without any sound playing. Why? They are so comfortable that I forgot they were there! When’s the last time that happened to you while wearing earbuds?" —Skye
Get it from Amazon $29.98+ (available in five colors).
12. Or a pair of AirPods Pro with a wireless charging case, if you're looking to invest in a comfy, ridiculously effective noise-proof option. Once these toggle into "noise-cancelling" mode it's basically all the irritating background noise in the world just *POOFS* away.
I have a pair of these, and they're not playing around. Once they're securely in your ear, you can toggle the headphones between noise-cancelling and regular sound, depending on your situation. I've been working from home, and the noise-cancelling is so effective that I can work next to a window where my neighbor is doing heavy construction and I don't hear anything louder than a faint buzzing. It's quieter than if I'd just plugged my ears with my own fingers. I'm also a runner, and these don't budge when you're sweating, which is nice. It's also handy that these toggle out of noise cancellation mode, because I feel better being able to hear traffic and other people around me when I'm out and about. The TL;DR: I love these so much I have zero interest in owning another pair of headphones for as long as I live.
Promising review: "I wish I could give more than five stars. I’m a very picky person when it comes to what sounds are flooding my ears and I tell you, I’ve owned Bose and thought those were the game changers. I was more than pleasantly surprised at how these sound and fit. I’ve never used any Apple products in my ears, especially with the price of Apple nowadays. These are hands down the best ear buds I’ve ever owned! They stay perfectly in place through some rigorous working out as well!" —Renee N. Fregy
Get it from Amazon for $199.99.
13. A pair of internet-famous retro driving sunglasses for anyone who's physically here in 2021 but emotionally about to pack their friends into a getaway car straight into the '90s.
If these seem familiar, it's cuz every TikTok influencer and their uncle seems to own a pair now — reviewers love them not just for the aesthetic, but because they're nice and sturdy and don't snag in their hair! These also have UV400 protection, so they'll keep your eyeballs safe from the summer sun.
Promising review: "A must buy! I am so picky when it comes to sunglasses but these are super cute!" —Luisa Maria
Get it from Amazon for $12.70 (available in 11 styles and in two-packs).
14. A pair of internet-beloved Adidas ~Cloudfoam~ workout sneakers with a memory foam sock liner and stretchy mesh top to let your footsies breathe.
These are also slip-on and slip-off for easy access!
Promising review: "I’m very picky when it comes to buying tennis shoes. My feet are on the wider side and I normally wear a size 8-8.5 depending on the brand. I bought a size 8 and they fit perfectly. They’re so lightweight, very easy to walk in and wide enough for my feet. The price is also good too and it comes in so many different colors. I’ll definitely purchase some of the other colors since they’re so comfy!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $45+ (available in women's sizes 5–12 and 20 colors).
15. Plus a pair of affordable, super versatile open-toed sandals with arch-supporting, fully cushioned soles so comfy you'll want to live in them all summer long.
Psst — a whole bunch of reviewers compare these to Birkenstocks, saying they're not only more affordable, but even comfier!
Promising review: "I love these so much. I’ve had them for a year and they still look great. They are sooo comfortable. I wear them everywhere and I am pretty picky about shoes. They have a nice cushion and some arch support, plus they look great. Definitely recommend." —the snyders
Get it from Amazon for $24.99 (available in women's sizes 5–12, including wide sizes, as well as 12 colors).
16. A game-changing medium roast whole bean coffee blend with rich, creamy toffee notes and a zing of lemon to give you just the right amount of "!!" in the morning without sacrificing on depth and flavor.
Blk & Bold Coffee is a Black-owned business established by childhood friends that specializes in speciality coffee and tea, with an emphasis on community impact. They pledge 5% of their profits to initiatives that support workforce development, sustain youth programming, and eliminating youth homelessness.
Promising review: "I received this on Friday night, and made my Saturday morning French press coffee with it. It's super dark roast and very rich scent. It makes me want to drink more coffee. I'm pretty picky about dark roasts, and this one is really rich, and not as bitter as most of the really dark roasts I've tried in the past. I ended up making a second pot that same evening. I will definitely be repurchasing when I run out of beans, I want to try the other roasts!" —nerdyduckling
Get a 12-ounce bag from Amazon for $12.98.
17. Plus a cold brew coffee maker so gloriously easy to use that all you have to do is stick your favorite ground coffee in the filter, seal the airtight lid on top, and pop it in the fridge overnight. Boom, 4 cups of cold brew to sustain you through all those Zoom meetings that could have been emails.
Promising review: "Does exactly what I want it to. The mesh in the coffee holder is finer than my roommate’s more expensive cold brew container, so I get less (if any!) sediment. It is durable, no weird chemical smell, no stains in the plastic. The top seals extremely well — I knocked it over once and nothing came out! I’m a pretty picky reviewer and have recommended this to friends and family!" —Kayleigh
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (available in three colors).
18. Or for the more impatient among us, a HyperChiller that will transform any hot or room temperature beverage into an ice cold one in a literal minute, whether it's for iced coffee, a yummy cocktail, or just some rosé you were too lazy to put in the fridge. Presto, rosé-o.
Psst — people also use this for chilling coffee, rosé, and white wines without watering them down, if that also floats your summer boat.
Promising review: "HIGHLY RECOMMEND. I have struggled with iced coffee at home for the longest time, never able to make it quite right. This is the solution. Let me tell you, I am picky with my coffee, and this is the first time ever I can say that I can make iced coffee drinks at home that taste like it's fresh from Starbucks. So easy to use and so easy to maintain. I throw it right under my Nespresso machine and two minutes later, I have a nice iced coffee. The only thing I would say is they say to pour it out 1.5 mins later but I have been keeping it in the chiller for more like three minutes and I found that's the perfect time." —Anonymous reviewer
Get it from Amazon for $24.99 (available in three colors).
19. An ultra-cooling bamboo fabric sleep set for anyone who is sick of waking up in the middle of the night feeling like a human furnace.
Promising review: "Best PJs I’ve ever gotten. I am a hot sleeper so I’m very picky about what I wear to bed. This set is so soft, comfy, and breathable that I could still sleep with my blankets. Highly recommended!" —Ashley L Christ
Get it from Amazon for $21.99+ (available in women's sizes S–4X and 10 colors).
20. A travel laptop backpack that has truly ... thought ... of everything?? It has soft, ventilated padding for a comfy fit, a luggage strap to fit on a suitcase, a whole slew of pockets (including a hidden anti-theft one), plus a built in USB charger outside and built in charging cable inside. OH! And it's also water-resistant. If this backpack were a person, it would be the smuggest person alive.
Promising review: "I waited a few months of using this bag prior to writing a review. Still loving it! I use it primarily during the week for work in a corporate environment. The bags on wheels tend to slow me down a bit and briefcases for me, are tight on storage and just don't match my organizational preferences. This bag serves as the perfect mobile office for me. Lots of room/storage. One laptop, one MacBook, one big size happy planner, one classic size happy planner, lots of highlighters, pens, a binder, textbook, and still more room to go. I also use it on the weekend for our daughters volleyball tournaments. Inside I pack my work laptop, med kit, lunch and snacks for the hubs and I, iPad for recording, tripod on the side, and usually a pair of sneakers in case I want to change shoes. It's also served as a carry on bag for flights. This bag is well made and serves many purposes. Very happy that I purchased it. I am very picky when it comes to functionality of bags and this was a great purchase." —AmazonCustomer
Get it from Amazon for $25.99 (available in seven colors).
21. A set of eye-popping fine point pens designed for planners and journals, so you can — gasp — color code your tasks, putting a fun twist on them that makes it all the more motivating to stay focused 🌈.
Perhaps most importantly for anyone out there planning to go full Leslie Knope on these is that they're designed not to bleed through thin pages!
Promising review: "I love how this pen feels to hold and it writes beautifully! I am very picky about how the ink looks from the pens I use and I don't remember having one that writes so smoothly and beautifully! I will buy these whenever I need more. I actually just purchased another package of all black!" —Marcia
Get a set of 18 from Amazon for $7.99.
22. An internet-beloved time-marked water bottle so you know *precisely* how much you've consumed in an orderly, encouraging fashion before dehydration sneaks up and kicks you in the butt.
Promising review: "LOVE IT! I am very picky when it comes to water bottles, but this one is perfect! It is 32 ounces so it holds a lot of water to drink through out the day! My favorite part is that you can add ice to it and it will not sweat due to the material it is made of, which I LOVE!" —Bianca Aguilera
Get it on Amazon for $18.99 (available in 17 colors).
23. A vitamin C-based face serum for brighter, firmer skin with muuuuch faster results than most of its competitors, and a lot less stress than expensive procedures or treatments. Plenty of reviewers could see a difference within just a few days of use.
Promising review: "Applying a thin layer on my forehead and chest, and my skin looks amazing! I'm about to explore derma rolling for acne scars and am going to use this as my after serum. I have a background in chemistry so I am picky about knowing what is going on my skin and that the ingredients in the serum are safe and it's nice to have a comprehensive and transparent list on the bottle." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $19.99.
24. A pair of ridiculously comfortable pull-on Levi's jeans for anyone else who just wants their legs to feel that sweet, sweet unconstricted FREEDOM. These will make you want to throw your regular jeans out the window.
Promising review: "I am extremely picky when it comes to pants. I was skeptical so I read a lot of consumer reviews on these. These reviews did not let me down! I am so happy I ordered them! I ordered size 12 and 14 with the long length. I tried both pairs on and I am actually going to keep both. These jeans truly do look good and feel good! I do not mind to keep both pairs because some days I like a really tight fit, and other days I just want to be comfortable. I would recommend these jeans to anyone! If you're looking to order these jeans, I would stay true to your normal jean size. I have not worn them out yet... they may stretch some I am not sure!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $24.99 (available in women's sizes 2–28, three inseams, and six colors).
25. An internet-beloved set of makeup sponges for expert-level blending and coverage that reviewers have crowned a Beauty Blender dupe. It works for foundation, BB cream, powder, *and* concealer, plus wet or dry, so basically it's working harder than I have for *checks watch* my whole life.
Promising review: "I am VERY picky when it comes to my makeup sponges. For years I would only use a Beauty Blender because, to be honest, nothing else compared or gave the same foundation finish. These are truly a game changer! They are not 100% identical to the name brand blender in texture, HOWEVER they DO give the same flawless foundation finish. I would even go as far as to say they soak up less foundation which means you aren't wasting as much product. And can we talk about this price point?!?! Save your hard earned money and PURCHASE THESE! You won't be disappointed." —Lindsey
Get a set of five from Amazon for $7.55.
26. A set of satin pillowcases that not only have a cooling effect, but are soft on your skin and create less friction for your hair so it won't get as tangled while you sleep.
Promising review: "These are a great deal! I’m super picky about bedding, and I love these. They’re super soft and keep me cool in hot weather. I don’t have to wear my bonnet when I use these. When I wake up, my hair looks exactly how it does when I went to sleep!" —i
Get a set of two from Amazon for $9.99 (available in seven colors and three sizes).
27. A pair of popular quick-dry water shoes that reviewers love for everything from walking on rockier beaches to kayaking to washing their cars. They're flexible and comfy like a sock, but protective against nefarious objects like sharp rocks and stray Legos.
Promising review: "I bought this product for me and my boyfriend for our upcoming camping at the river. Honestly I did not have a high expectation for this product as I am extremely picky with my shoes/footwear. When this product came, I immediately tried them on and absolutely love them. They are super comfortable, feel like wearing socks and very breathable. I tried walking with it around my backyard and feel very comfortable. The bottom is thick and rigid enough to protect your feet from hard and slippery surface. I can't wait to wear them at the camp." —Hlena N.
Get it from Amazon for $8.68+ (available in seven sizes and 44 colors).
28. A painless, mint-flavored teeth-whitening pen for sensitive teeth and gums that can help lighten up years' worth of stains from coffee, tea, wine, or just ... you know. Existing as a human with teeth.
^^ That is my human face making that awkward "look at my teeth!!" grimace up there. I am very vigilant about using teeth whitening toothpaste twice a day, but it's truly no match for my tea/dessert consumption, I suppose. I used this pen maybe five times over the course of a week in between the before and after on this (you're supposed to use it more often than that, but I am lazy and forgetful). It didn't irritate my gums and all, it doesn't have a weird after taste, and it's also just, like. FAST. I wasn't expecting to see results so quickly. I use the pen once or twice a week now just to maintain it. Very little hassle and extremely worth the money.
Promising review: "I’m pretty picky about stuff like this. I’ve used trays made from my dentist in the past, and had a hard time finding anything I liked as well. Just not willing to pay the price to replace the ones I lost. Anyway, the other over the counter ones tasted weird, hurt my gums, or didn’t seem to work. This isn’t painfully strong, so it doesn’t hurt your gums, and it still works. I did the trick with the tissue in my gums to hold back my teeth and that worked great. I could tell a difference after the first time. I’m going to do it again today for 15 minutes 😁" —Annie
Get a two-pack from Amazon for $16.99.
29. A pair of lacy thigh bands that'll stay in place all through the warm weather months to not only protect *existing* chafing between your legs (it always comes outta nowhere, y'all), but also to prevent it from happening again, so you don't have to worry whenever want to flounce around in dresses.
I own a pair of these, and unlike me showing off in aforementioned dresses, these STAY PUT. There are little grippers on them that lock them in place, but are gentle enough that you don't even notice 'em.
Promising review: "The holy grail. I'm the most picky person. I refuse even to wear jeans, all my makeup is waterproof, I can't stand polyester. I wore these at a three-day music festival, 35 degrees C with 67% humidity. They didn't budge under my dress. I had zero chafing. Didn't mind flashing the thighs." —Anna
Get a pair from Amazon for $18.95+ (available in sizes S–3XL and 17 styles).
Check out BuzzFeed's video review of of these thigh bands + other things to fight thigh chafing for more deets!
30. Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind concealer, an inexpensive lightweight concealer for anyone who wants to quickly touch up before Zoom calls or errand running, but doesn't want to commit to a whole layer of foundation. This also helps cover dark circles without caking and reduce puffiness.
Promising review: "I am extremely picky when it comes to makeup and I am impressed. It blew me away honestly. I will buy again... and again. I am a medium beige toned kinda girl but I bought Light in this and the color is perfect under the eyes as a brightening concealer. There is no yellow tinge and it blends out perfectly into my slightly tanner skin below. Get it, you won't regret it." —DC19516
Check out BuzzFeed's full review of Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind Concealer for more deets.
Get it from Amazon for $5.46 (available in 18 shades).
31. An enzyme-based laundry stain remover that works its magic in one wash to help you instantly get rid of all that discolored dried sweat, oil stains, or deodorant residue on your favorite clothes.
This spray also does a number on all those other miscellaneous stains in your life, like wine, coffee, soy sauce, make up, and period blood! I recently bought this to test it for myself, and can attest to how well it works to get period blood out even after you've tried something else. I stained a pair of beloved bright blue bike shorts in my sleep and tried to get it out with soap and water, but the stain was still there when it came out of the wash. I treated it with this, stuck it back in the wash, and BOOM, it's like it never happened (I panicked before I could get a before and after, please forgive me, laundry gods).
Promising review: "Excellent stain remover!! Absolutely works better than conventional, chemical-laden removers. Had to see it to believe it, but even worked on some stains that have not come out in the past with Tide, Oxy-Clean, etc. I am a conscientious but picky consumer and I highly recommend this!" —Nicole Jasinski
Get it from Amazon for $11.99.
32. A gel nail polish kit complete with everything you need for professional-level manicures without ever once interrupting the sacred flow of your Netflix queue.
Each kit comes with a UV LED nail lamp, six colors of gel polish, three bottles of base coat, cuticle oil, a toe separator, a nail file, a buffer, nail clippers, a brush, two cuticle tools, and a brush duster.
Promising review: "Absolutely love this set! This is my first time doing gel nails myself but I am pretty picky when it comes to gel — go for it, you won’t be disappointed!!! The lamp feels powerful with even lights. I cured for 120 sec just to be safe. No tacky feeling at all. The tools are all useful and good quality. Cuticle oil smells great and is a nice touch. Great value for a salon finish. Can’t believe I never did this before but excited to try the other colors!! Great brand would definitely recommend." —Christina
Get it from Amazon for $31.44 (available in five styles).
33. A litter box odor eliminator so effective that your cat will have to find *other* creative ways of letting their presence in the house be known (like making direct eye contact with you before landing on the very keyboard you're using right now).
Rocco & Roxie Supply Company is a family-owned small business established in 2013 that specializes in pet odor eliminators, pet toys, pet snacks, and pet accessories.
Promising review: "I am suuuuper paranoid about my home smelling like a kitty litter box or even like a cat lives in my home period. I clean the litter box regularly and vacuum/dust frequently. I have friends who are deathly allergic to cats visit my home and later adamantly deny that I own a cat because they didn’t have any reaction while staying in my home. I also don’t want my home to smell like an overpowering deodorizer that merely covers one smell with another. I bought the Rocco & Roxie deodorizer on the recommendation of a friend. I am extremely picky and this deodorizer really works! Even immediately after use there is no smell from the litter box. It removes any trace of a cat smell and isn’t overwhelmingly floral or chemical. The deodorizer can be a little strong at first, but using smaller doses fixes that. I recommend this product to anyone who is sensitive to smells and doesn’t want their home to have any evidence of a furbaby smell!" —A
Get it from Amazon for $11.97.