1. Stick a muffin tin in a laundry basket to hold your drinks if there aren't enough cupholders for your whole group.
4. Make a secret compartment for your cupholder.
7. Spritz your seats with water and pull a squeegee across the seats to easily collect the pet hair.
8. Attach a pool noodle to the garage wall so you don't damage your car every single time you open the door.
15. Or clip cotton balls scented with your favorite essential oil so the smell is released every time the air is on.
16. Keep quarters in a pill bottle so you don't have to dig around the seats to find enough to feed the meter.
17. Encourage your kids to be on their best behavior on road trips with this simple behavior tracker.
19. Spray your windshield with watered-down rubbing alcohol to quickly break down the frost on chilly mornings.
An item in this post was removed to reflect BuzzFeed's editorial standards.