1. Jonathan Tropper’s 2009 novel This Is Where I Leave You is getting the feature film treatment with an all-star cast, and the first trailer has finally arrived.
The movie stars Jason Bateman as Judd Foxman, who’s in the midst of dealing with his wife’s affair when his sister Wendy (Tina Fey) calls to tell him their father has suddenly died.
After the funeral, Foxman matriarch Hillary (Jane Fonda) tells her four children (Bateman, Fey, Adam Driver and Corey Stoll) their father’s last wish was to have his kids under the same roof for one week. So the siblings remain at their childhood home — with visits from Rose Byrne, Dax Shepherd, and Connie Britton along the way.
4. This Is Where I Leave You is scheduled to be released on Sept. 12, 2014.
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- An off-duty Los Angeles police officer was caught on cellphone video firing at least one shot during a confrontation with several teens.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- A couple recently celebrated their engagement with a "La La Land" inspired photo shoot, and it's pretty cute 💍📷