37 Things Under $10 That'll Help Make Your Life So Much Easier
Small price tags, huge (convenient) differences.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A small but mighty knife sharpener for transforming your lackluster cutters into safer, sharper instruments. Nope, you don't need a new knife set. You need this.
3. A pumice stick for your toilet that'll finally erase those hard-water stains on the bowl that had you saving up for a new porcelain throne.
4. And a two-sided pumice stone made to tackle calluses on your feet from hitting the mean city streets and being too busy to actually pay for a pedicure. (Yes, if you go and get a pedicure, you might spot the technician using one of these on your old dogs!)
5. Grocery bag carriers to help cut out a few trips from the car to the house after a shopping run. Keeping your dog and kids corralled while you do this chore is about to be so much easier.
6. A stormproof match kit that'll earn its keep while camping or in an emergency kit. (Though hopefully you'll never have to put them to the test under duress.)
7. Slow-cooker liners – they might just lure you into using your fave lazy-day kitchen appliance even more often — so now you're up to 6x a week. (Ain't no shame in that game.)
8. A wrinkle-releasing spray ready to revive that wrinkled shirt you found crumpled on the floor of your closet the morning of a job interview. "Don't they own an iron?" should never be the thing discussed post-interview.
9. A 30-pack of cute needle threaders for speeding up sewing repairs and big cross-stitching projects because sometimes you can feel your eyesight worsening from rethreading that needle.
10. Double-glide shower hooks so you won't have to do gymnastics to replace a gross liner or take down a shower curtain for washing. I have these and love them so much that I just converted my mom.
12. Magic Erasers that'll remove scuffs and crayon marks from walls, grease from cooktops, gross bathroom residue, and about a million other unsightly household evils.
13. An odor eliminator to toss in any place that's smelling a little funky, even after you've sprayed half a can of air freshener.
14. A color-correcting primer for reducing redness and making your foundation stay in place throughout the day... even if you have rosacea like me!
15. ~Washable~ makeup-removing cloths to get the stuff your cleanser left behind without having to buy stock in cotton balls.
16. A couple of adorable sponge-drying racks that'll help encourage regular cleanings and also hold onto it when you're not using it to make yourself look *even more* gorgeous.
17. A 16-inch bottle brush to *truly* clean out wine bottles you wanna reuse or your water bottle that you're always a little worried is secretly growing mold in its aluminum depths.
18. A stainless-steel bar that'll help get rid of funky food odors from your hands. Yes, stainless-steel appliances can also do that but then you *also* have to worry about cleaning fingerprints off your fridge after.
19. A 60-pack of tabbed sticky notes you can stick in your textbooks and write on, so you don't have to worry about the student store refusing them after finals. Seriously, it feels personal every single time.
21. A microwave soup mug that'll be drastically more convenient to use for a can of soup than a pot and the stovetop that always heats up your home by 10 degrees. Plus! It's perfect for packing a lunch!
22. A magnetic bottle opener you can plop on the side of your fridge and use with *just* one hand. And it'll even catch the cap for you. Talk about a party trick ;)
23. Micellar cleansing water to ~gently~ remove stubborn long-wearing makeup without tons of scrubbing. (Your skin will thank you.)
24. Elastic shoe laces so going through airport security — or kicking off your sneakers as soon as you get home — will be dramatically quicker.
26. A flat whisk to do the job of a balloon whisk without making you curse under your breath as you hand-wash it.
27. Shadow shields to fight against fallout the next time you're trying to recreate a 10-step eye look from your go-to Insta MUA.
28. A four-pack of dip clips that can satisfy your saucy appetite without getting hounded for double-dipping in the communal dip bowl.
29. A millipede-like hair remover with more than 4k hooks and loops to ensnare all that hair down there. 'Tis time for it to (briefly) see the light of day again before you toss it in the trash.
30. A travel-size laundry bag you can easily ID as your own AND tote to the machines without pulling a muscle in your back. Again.
31. A pair of multipurpose lighters for putting more (safe) space between your hand and whatever you're trying to light.
32. Ziplock bag holders that'll serve as an extra set of hands when divvying up leftovers or meal-prepping freezer dump dinners.
33. A travel first-aid kit with all kinds of essentials that'll cost you about the same amount as an emergency box of bandages purchased at the drugstore for that paper cut that just won't quit.
34. A flexible sink caddy that can hang around your faucet or — if you're lucky and have a double sink — can wrap on your sink divider for lots o' storage options.
35. A shopping list notepad you can stick to your fridge and mark off as you run out of things — lest you plan a spaghetti dinner and then realize once the sauce is going that you're noodle-less.
36. Goo Gone I used to remove sticky residue of (DECADES-OLD?!) magnets from my apartment fridge and you'll find so many uses for in your own home.
37. A trio of contoured eye masks so the light will really and truly stay out of your peepers AND you can flutter your lashes as you awaken from a five-hour nap.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.