We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we try to keep our posts updated as much as we can, this post is actually from 2018, so we can't guarantee that the pricing and/or availability of the products featured are accurate. For our most up-to-date recommendations, check out the 2019 version of this post!
1. A nail polish holder with some good bottle grip for at-home (or on-the-go) manis with a steady hand.
2. Bag Balm to help ease all sorts of dry, wintry skin woes like chapped lips, cracked heels, and more. It was invented for cattle, but it's great for humans too!
3. A 12-cup drip coffee maker with a wide-mouth carafe that'll keep your coffee piping hot for hours and make for super easy washing in between brews.
4. And a ~legendary~ coffee grinder for the person who insists upon a fresh grind.
5. A retractable lint roller so you can erase traces of lint and dirt from your person and then shove it in your bag to bring back out for touchups throughout the day.
6. A benzonite clay mask you should really try if you haven't already!
7. A 3-in-1 avocado tool for making prep for tasty stuff like guac, avocado toast, and other dishes that much easier.
8. A far-reaching back shaver to get at all the tough areas without the help of a partner (or barely willing victim).
9. A cult-status Instant Pot that'll make you finally *get* why the heck everyone and their mother and their grandmother won't stop talking about it.
10. A beard oil for making you wondering why you haven't been using beard oil all this time.
11. Colorful earbuds as a backup for your expensive pair (but they'll end up being your go-tos on the reg).
12. An adjustable under-sink organizer for bringing some order to all the stuff you have shoved beneath the kitchen sink like it's the subject of a Goosebumps book.
13. A KitchenAid standup mixer to serve as your assistant in the kitchen every single day. Then you can pass it on down to your kids a long, long time from now.
14. A pantry organizer rack for keeping all sorts of baking sheets, cutting boards, and muffin tins from noisily clashing with each other in your cabinets.
15. A Wet Brush that'll do major things for unruly hair (and maybe save you a few bucks on the detangling spray you normally use to douse your hair).
16. A Tubshroom drain catcher to drastically cut down on your Drano habit and create some cringe-worthy photo opps starring your poor cat.
17. A travel steamer you'll make your home go-to because it can handle all sorts of sorry-looking wrinkles with finesse.
18. Shark Tank-famous Scrub Daddy sponges set to make washing and scouring so much easier on you.
19. A Nutribullet for quickly whipping up all sorts of single-serving smoothies, potions, and more if you're short on storage space.
20. And if you can spare the room for something bigger, the Ninja blender — it'll satisfy your larger pulsating urges.
21. A whiskey wedge ice mold to keep your drink perfectly chilled without watering it down like you're trying to make a dishonest buck carting that ish across state lines during Prohibition.
22. Garbage disposer-cleaning tablets for loosening up all the gross gunk from your kitchen's second hardest worker.
23. And washing machine-cleaning tablets because ICYMI, cleaning tablets are the dang future and you should go easy on yourself with them.
24. Mess-catching pet bowls that'll become one of your holy grails when you no longer have to mop the floor after every feeding.
25. And a pet odor-neutralizing candle any fur parent should use because it's extremely effective without smelling like your typical smell-covering candle.
26. Laundry-detergent drip catchers to help you save on that precious cleaning goo.
27. Bamboo deodorizing bags so every corner of your home can smell fresh to death.
28. Soft-grip Fiskars scissors that'll help you tear into Amazon packages with lightning speed and cut a super clean line on wrapping paper.
29. A Makeup Eraser towel for eliminating all traces of makeup from your face with *just* water. Tap water! Really!
30. Pimple-zapping patches to zero in on blemishes as soon as they reveal their nasty selves and help speed up recover time.
31. Super grippy hair ties that won't give your ponytail the slip like every other hair tie you've worn in your life.
32. A super-sturdy dog toy you can stuff with treats that'll last nearly as long as an *actual* tire.
33. And some pet-grooming gloves that'll let you get in some quality time *and* cut down on those little white hairs you keep finding on your couch.
34. A cordless hand vac with attachments capable of tackling detail cleaning, like between appliances and in baseboard grooves.
35. A blister-prevention spray for keeping your lil' piggies from howling like old dogs.
36. Blackout curtains to help you sleep like a baby, even if it's the middle of the dang day.
37. A tiny knife sharpener that won't scare off people terrified of cartoonishly villainous knife sharpeners.
38. A Himalayan salt lamp for adding a cozy ~glow~ to your room and satisfying your Insta feed while you're at it.
Check out more incredibly satisfying products:
Looking for the perfect gift for any occasion? Check out all of BuzzFeed’s gift guides!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.