We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A benzonite clay mask you should really try if you haven't already! Discover why people on the Internet won't shut up about bentonite clay masks. And, AND you can even use it as a hair mask to prep your locks for absorbing product more efficiently!
2. Or a Cetaphil bentonite clay mask – it'll work magic similar to the Aztec mask ^ with its pore-purging abilities that won't mess with your sensitive skin.
3. Garbage disposer-cleaning tablets for loosening up all the gross gunk from your kitchen's second hardest worker.
4. And washing machine-cleaning tablets because ICYMI, cleaning tablets are the dang future and you should go easy on yourself with them.
5. Hydrocolloid acne-absorbing dots that'll help suck out the white gunk on bumps that have a white head in an effort to speed up the healing process without picking!
6. A wood polish and conditioner may leave you with *such* impressive results that your family will think you bought a new dining room table.
7. A memory-foam seat cushion just about anyone could improve their life by buying and taking a seat on. Yep, I did that.
9. A nail polish holder with some good bottle grip for at-home (or on-the-go) manis with a steady hand.
10. Glossier Solution for some *gentle* chemical exfoliation to, over time, reduce black heads and breakouts, and the appearance of fine lines and dark marks.
11. Bag Balm to help ease all sorts of dry, wintry skin woes like chapped lips, cracked heels, and more. It was invented for cattle, but it's great for humans, too!
12. A pair of high-waisted leggings that, yes *are* opaque, and you'll want to buy in each and every color and then wear all winter.
13. A 12-cup drip coffee maker with a wide-mouth carafe that'll keep your coffee piping hot for hours and make for super easy washing in between brews.
15. A retractable lint roller so you can erase traces of lint and dirt from your person and then shove it in your bag to bring back out for touchups throughout the day.
16. A hair finishing stick to smooth out all those stray hairs and bumps that seem to magically appear no matter how much smoothing and pulling you do while putting up a pony or bun.
17. A go-to Levi's sherpa trucker jacket you'll find yourself pulling on over and over again as an easy topper.
18. A 3-in-1 avocado tool for making prep for tasty stuff like guac, avocado toast, and other dishes that much easier.
19. A far-reaching back shaver to get at all the tough areas without the help of a partner (or barely willing victim).
20. A cult-status Instant Pot that'll make you finally *get* why the heck everyone and their mother and their grandmother won't stop talking about it.
21. A nail and cuticle oil to tend to the skin around your nails and also make those raggedy nails look so much healthier.
23. Colorful earbuds as a backup for your expensive pair (but they'll end up being your go-tos on the reg).
24. An adjustable under-sink organizer for bringing some order to all the stuff you have shoved beneath the kitchen sink like it's the subject of a Goosebumps book.
25. A KitchenAid standup mixer to serve as your assistant in the kitchen every single day. Then you can pass it on down to your kids a long, long time from now. Seriously, it's a thing.
26. A pantry organizer rack for keeping all sorts of baking sheets, cutting boards, and muffin tins from noisily clashing with each other in your cabinets.
27. A Wet Brush that'll do major things for unruly hair (and maybe save you a few bucks on the detangling spray you normally use to douse your hair). I have a mane of hair and can vouch that this brush is more or less super helpful sorcery.
28. An insulated wool shirt jacket for a toasty layer that won't make you feel like the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man. No limited motion of your limbs in the pursuit of warmth or stepping on churches in my town.
29. A Tubshroom drain catcher to drastically cut down on your Drano habit and create some cringe-worthy photo opps starring your poor cat.
30. A travel steamer you'll make your home go-to because it can handle all sorts of sorry-looking wrinkles with finesse.
32. A Nutribullet for quickly whipping up all sorts of single-serving smoothies, potions, and more if you're short on storage space.
33. And if you can spare the room for something bigger, the Ninja blender — it'll satisfy your larger pulsating urges.
34. A whiskey wedge ice mold to keep your drink perfectly chilled without watering it down like you're trying to make a dishonest buck carting that ish across state lines during Prohibition.
35. Mess-catching pet bowls that'll become one of your holy grails when you no longer have to mop the floor after every feeding... or water break.
36. And a pet odor-neutralizing candle any fur parent should use because it's extremely effective without smelling like your typical smell-covering candle.
37. Laundry-detergent drip catchers to help you save on that precious cleaning goo. How's that puddle of it on top of your dryer going to clean your clothes? It's not!
38. Bamboo deodorizing bags so every corner of your home can smell fresh to death instead of actual death.
39. Soft-grip Fiskars scissors that'll help you tear into Amazon packages with lightning speed and cut a super clean line on wrapping paper.
40. A Makeup Eraser towel for eliminating all traces of makeup from your face with *just* water. Tap water! Really!
41. La Roche-Posay Toleriane Hydrating Gentle Cleanser to leave normal to dry skin cleansed without feeling stripped. No more choosing between streaks of makeup left behind or parched, irritated skin!
42. Super grippy hair ties that won't give your ponytail the slip like every other hair tie you've worn in your life.
43. A super-sturdy dog toy you can stuff with treats that'll last nearly as long as an *actual* tire. It could also be great for photographing your dog like a GIANT. The possibilities!
44. And some pet-grooming gloves that'll let you get in some quality time *and* cut down on those little white hairs you keep finding on your couch.
45. A cordless hand vac with attachments capable of tackling detail cleaning, like between appliances and in baseboard grooves. No one's ever complimented you on your baseboards but maybe they will now!
48. A tiny knife sharpener that won't scare off people terrified of cartoonishly villainous knife sharpeners.
49. A Himalayan salt lamp for adding a cozy ~glow~ to your room and satisfying your Insta feed while you're at it. This is also a great option if you adore the glow of a candle that somehow seems to put yourself to sleep immediately.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.