1. Aromatherapy shower bombs that'll help soothe your soul on those days when you could really use a hot bath but a three-minute shower is going to have to suffice!
2. A small but mighty knife sharpener for transforming your lackluster cutters into safer, sharper instruments. So you ordered pizza last weekend — but you're still already cooking way more in 2020! Let's keep it that way and make it even safer.
3. Slow-cooker liners are a reminder that you love your slow-cooker and should be using it constantly. With these, cleanup is a total snap! All those easy weeknight recipes you saved are about to end up on your plate.
4. A powerful dish-washing spray you'll want to use to spray down that casserole dish caked with enchilada sauce. Let it sit, and you can simply wipe and rinse away that saucy mess in a few minutes.
5. A hair-finishing stick (aka, styling product on a mascara-like wand) you can use to swipe all the baby hairs back into your ponytail for those days when you didn't have time to wash your hair but still want to look ~sleek~ and pulled-together.
6. A four-pack of dip clips that you can use to satisfy your saucy appetite without getting hounded for double-dipping in the communal dip bowl. Even if you're just eating some frozen nuggets for dinner, you can serve up some delicious dipping sauce in this to level up dinner.
7. Water bottle–cleaning tablets to rejuvenate the inside of your travel mug that currently looks like it's caked in mud thanks to your beloved coffee. These tablets fizz up and renew the look of your container so that you can keep using that tumbler and enjoy its positive impact on the environment (and your pocketbook).
8. A simple carabiner to attach onto your fave skinny-neck water bottle. You know you need to drink more H2O, but you never seem to tote around your bottle. Problem. Solved.
9. Indoor plant-food spikes can turn your current plant bb's frown upside down...and yours too! You spent way too much on it at the farmers market anyway and are determined to help this one thrive. This is the year that we don't kill off every houseplant!
10. A bidet attachment for your toilet that even YOU can install. Your family can cut down on your toilet-paper consumption, be a bit kinder on your plumbing, and come away from bathroom time feeling cleaner than ever.
11. A magnetic key rack you simply swap in for the screw on your light switch by the door. So where are your keys? Right where you left 'em — hanging from one of these tiny-but-powerful magnets! There, five minutes spared.
12. A storage shower curtain liner with mesh pockets that'll hold so much more stuff than any traditional shower caddy. Plus, you can store your five different hair masks in there without causing a tub-side avalanche. I should know — I own it, and this is my shower!
13. A password log where you can put pencil to paper for keeping track of all those app logins that you definitely change every few months or so for security reasons, not because you can't remember your one login.
14. And a mini reading journal you can use to help keep track of all the great tomes you're knocking off your reading list this year. *Then* you can recommend the best of the best to all your friends!
15. A massaging scalp brush that'll work wonders by massaging your scalp as a nice lil' in-shower treat. Also, clarifying your scalp will help put those haircare products to full use.
16. The Dumb Things Smart People Do With Their Money, an easy-to-read and incredibly informative book from a CBS News business analyst/podcaster that doesn't dwell on Budgeting 101. But it *will* walk you through IRL scenarios that've happened where people made money mistakes, as well as tips for how to avoid them.
17. A Furiden hair-straightening brush that'll save you SO much styling time in the morning that you might just eke out enough extra time to take on a new hobby.
18. A habit calendar to help you keep track of all the wonderful new habits you've been breaking ground on this year, like reading 30 minutes a day during your lunch break. (I'm so proud of you.)
19. A daily planner notepad you'll put to use, even if you like to take it slooooow like your fave animal.
20. A shiatsu-style heated massager with rotating nodules that you can use to loosen up your tired muscles after a long day at work — or a long Saturday of doing nothing!
21. A deck of affirmation cards for the days when you could use a lil' pick-me-up without the cheese (OK, but actual cheese you could use).
22. Banana-shaped shoe deodorizers you'll be able to easily track down in the house when you kick off your running shoes and start to feel light-headed thanks to the odor.
23. Death Wish Coffee (yep, that's the name!) that'll make you scarily alert. Plus, the name alone will give you some major bragging rights.
24. A super effective dry shampoo with a faint tropical scent that won't interfere with your favorite perfume. Plus, you're g2g if you have dark hair because I can personally vouch that this leaves no white cast.
25. And a butt sheet mask that'll keep your tush super supple and force you to park it awhile to relax.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.