16 Easy Ways To Practice Gratitude This Year That Will Change Your Life
These small ways of giving thanks make all the difference!
1. Send out a random good morning text to a close friend!
2. Try your best to be on time for social gatherings.
3. Give your friend a social media shoutout.
4. Take yourself out on a date.
5. Take the time out to appreciate compliments directed toward you.
6. Randomly call someone you haven't spoken to in awhile.
7. Contact an old teacher and let them know how you're doing.
8. Make a postcard and send it to a friend just because.
9. Write out quick and easy thank you notes for your coworkers.
10. Be a more generous driver.
11. Take a moment to think of the people who prepared your meal before you eat it.
12. Leave your phone at home for the day.
13. Let a store manager know about the great customer service you've received.
14. Take photos of the things you appreciate.
15. Leave a positive online review for local restaurants and stores you enjoy.
16. Don't forget to say thank you!
All images courtesy of Getty Images.