We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A wine/dog subscription box to give everyone a lil' treat that'll help blow off some steam.
2. A squishy brain they can squeeze for some relief when it feels like their eyes are ready to pop out of their head.
3. Or a litter of squishy animals to scatter around their home, office, and wherever else they can reach 'em quickly when they just want to squeeze out the stress.
4. A ball sack set designed for smacking around and getting out some tension.
5. A spa bath pillow so they can enjoy a relaxing bath without paying for it with neck cramps later.
6. A six-pack of bath bombs in a pretty gift box that'll create a lil' fizzy action while relaxing in the tub.
7. Or a CBD-infused bath bomb that could help provide some pain relief for achey muscles.
8. A bottle of lavender room spray to give 'em a break from that loud Hawaiian floral automatic air freshener that's not putting them at ease.
9. A weighted eye mask packed with cooling beads for a face-conforming fit to shut out the world for a spell.
10. A foot massager to help put their old dogs at ease, even if everything else is still stressing them out.
11. Or a shiatsu-style foot massager for a DEEP massage that'll make their old dogs purr. Didn't know dogs could purr? Well they can.
12. Soothing lavender pads that'll stick on their feet and (reviewers say) help them sleep better.
13. A Groupon gift card so they can find a local exercise class to help burn off some steam, whether it's yoga, spin, aerobics, whatever!
14. A candle with a fluorite inside, which is meant to bring order and balance to chaos and disorganization.
15. And a rose-quartz face roller so they can give themselves a pampering sesh with their go-to face oil.
16. An amethyst dildo for some ~good vibes~ if you're on that level of friendship!
17. A face mask subscription box that'll provide some supple relief for their beautiful visage, all without causing them further stress by figuring out which face mask they need atm.
18. An aromatherapy stick to use on the go when lighting a candle just isn't in the cards.
19. An essential oil stick they can keep in their bag in the case of a headache. (One BuzzFeeder swears by it!)
20. Cake-scented slime that'll occupy their fidgety hands while mulling over a big decisions, like whether to add extra cheese to their Domino's order.
21. A morbid patch for the person who doesn't want any of your soothing mess.
22. A tabletop fountain can add to the soothing vibes *and* decor of their office. Plus they'll be especially grateful when a tide of stupid emails lands in their inbox.
23. A portable white noise machine that won't take up too much space, whether it stays put at home or gets tucked into a frequent flyer suitcase.
24. A loose-leaf tea subscription box because nestling a mug of warm tea is one of the most calming things ever and they deserve to do that on the reg.
25. And a cute dino tea strainer that'll fit in a mug or pitcher and bring a smile to their face.
26. Or a whole bundle of honey lavender tea (96 bags total!) you can split up between the two of you or give out to multiple people for gifts because whom amongst us couldn't use a lil' stress relief?!
27. A maternity T-shirt in case the stress is related to the tot pushing against their bladder.
28. A weighted blanket — it may just be the next best thing to an actual human hug when they need some comfort.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.