35 Gifts For Anyone Who's Hard To Please
We all know that one person!
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A "Not Trying To Be Difficult" sweatshirt for your friends or family who are, um... quite difficult.
2. InstaNatural Holiday Bundle will make any beauty lover happy with vitamin C and retinol to help in their pursuit of radiant skin!
3. A custom New York Times book to commemorate a birthday, milestone decade, or a personally significant number of years, with a collection of fascinating snapshots of history — perfect for those who can't get enough newspapers and history.
4. Winc Wine Club — you can curate any wine you think they'd like and get it delivered straight to their doorstep.
5. A 100 Things To Do scratch-off-poster to give to your friend who says they've done absolutely everything!
8. An adjustable desk lamp with Bluetooth speakers to give to the high-maintenance reader in your life. The light can easily be adjusted into three modes: sleeping, relaxing, or reading...all while enjoying music straight from your phone.
9. Keepsake Frames — a perfect gift for the one who has everything. It easily allows you to frame any picture you've taken on your phone! You can upload the picture through the app, frame it, and have it delivered to your loved one in no time.
10. A stainless steel bar soap for when consistently washing your hands just isn't cutting it (it'll remove strong odors and clean hands without water).
15. A leather market tote — it'll become the go-to bag for your friend who has to carry around absolutely everything.
17. Death Wish Ground Coffee ("the world's strongest coffee") for anyone who says regular coffee just doesn't cut it.
18. A pore perfecting mineral sunscreen that won't leave an annoying white residue so your friends or family will actually want to wear sunscreen.
21. A personalized monogram cheese board set for that friend who insists on only hosting parties at their place.
28. A hand-picked clothing subscription from a personal stylist — it'll be great for the person who always complains they have nothing to wear!
29. A Book of the Month club subscription to let the reader in your life choose from the best new books to read each, yes, month!
32. HP Sprocket Printers for your friend who can't stop taking selfies — it can easily connect to their smartphone and print pictures.
33. A 23andme DNA Kit — AKA the best gift for when you just don't know what to give. Who isn't interested in learning about their genetics and history?
34. An Amazon gift card to help when you just don't know what in the world they'll actually want — they can decide for themselves!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.