36 Skincare Products Reviewers Say Help With Multiple Issues At Once
Concoctions that'll deal with scaly skin, redness, irritation, dryness...basically the works.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Honeyskin Ultimate Face and Body Cream delivers results on all kinds of irritating skin issues besides rosacea, like eczema, psoriasis, and other rashes. TL;DR: It's good to have in your medicine cabinet.
2. A pack of 24K-gold under-eye patches pamper and soothe your poor, tired peepers for a spa-like ritual.
3. Radha Rosehip Oil is an all-natural solution to a ton of skin problems. It helps hydrate skin, reduces the look of wrinkles and scars, and reviewers even say it helps their hair and nails.
4. Admire My Skin Brightening Serum earns lots of credit in the Amazon reviews from people with rosacea, hyperpigmentation, and melasma.
5. A Makeup Eraser washcloth easily takes off a full face of makeup with mere water. Then if you flip it to the other side you can use it to exfoliate your skin!
6. LilyAna Naturals Eye Cream packs in a lot of power to soften and freshen up your under-eyes...and according to reviews, help lighten dark facial scars.
7. Cerave's Moisturizing Cream has hyaluronic acid, ceramides, and MVE technology to help soothe and transform your skin.
8. Glossier Solution scrubs pores and skin with a trio of Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA), Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA), and Polyhydroxy Acid (PHA) to help loosen the yucky stuff to make way for lightened scars, smaller-looking pores, and fewer blemishes.
9. Bio-Oil — it may just become your hypoallergenic, nongreasy, and dermatologist-recommended go-to for lessening the appearance of scars and stretch marks. Or it can also just serve as an amazing body moisturizer.
11. Cetaphil's Gentle Skin Cleanser gives you a SUPER-effective formula at a drugstore price. In fact, my dermatologist recommends it for my sensitive, rosacea-laden skin!
12. Blume Meltdown Acne Oil handles its obvious use with finesse while seriously cutting down on redness and irritation that comes with acne.
13. InstaNatural Vitamin C Serum offers up some seriously soothing and moisturizing abilities on the reg with its hyaluronic acid, but especially when you suffer a skin flare-up. Get behind me, Satan!
14. Bella Skin Beauty Under-Eye Velvet is a super silky treatment that rolls on under-eye circles, wrinkles, and dry skin.
15. Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Salicylic Acid Exfoliant has TONS of impressive before-and-after pics in the reviews that'll maybe give you a little hope for issues like rosacea, cystic acne, wrinkles, large pores, and about anything else.
16. Aztec Secret Healing Clay, a fragrance-free mask capable of helping de-gunk your pores where other products have failed you.
17. Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré combats all sorts of dry-skin woes, whether it's because your skin is just that way or you're trying to undo overuse of retinol or other harsh skincare ingredients. You can even use it as a makeup primer or mask.
19. Mederma Scar Cream, which I can vouch for working alarmingly well on a range of scarring for different reasons from surgery to acne to regular bumps to mosquito bites.
20. Skin1004 Zombie Pack Face Masks make you (briefly) look like a zombie while it goes to work tightening your pores and minimizing the appearance of wrinkles. Now's as good of a time as ever to FaceTime your mom and scare her.
21. Baebody Eye Gel, a depuffing, hydrating, and firming serum you can use on other places besides your eyes, like your face and neck!
22. L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Bright Reveal Peel Pads, AHA exfoliant wipes that help reveal newer, more even skin that'll have you looking all glowy.
23. Aria Starr Dead Sea Mud Mask, a wash-off mask that tackles acne for folks with combo and oily skin.
24. Seoul Ceuticals Snail Repair Cream brightens dull skin, fades discoloration, adds plumpness thanks to its snail mucin extract (which is packed with hyaluronic acid and glycolic acid).
25. Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Serum, a lightweight moisturizer that'll scare off your crow's feet with its plumping, firming formula.
26. A pack of facial and eyebrow razors remove fine hairs and smooth your skin for much easier makeup application.
27. Skinergy Dark Spot Correcting Cream also works to repair sun damage, discoloration, and acne marks!
28. Beauty Strike Pumpkin Glycolic Mask gently dissolves and exfoliates dead skin cells for a *brighter* outlook.
29. Biossance Squalane + Lactic Acid Resurfacing Night Serum helps smooth skin, dissolve dead skin cells, and adds hydration while you saw some logs.
30. Vanicream Gentle Facial Cleanser has a gentle, oil-free formula that dermatologists love to rec for breaking down dirt and excess oil.
31. Pura D'Or Organic Vitamin E Oil makes it easy to help nourish skin, fade scars, and help you sort through all sorts of skin issues. I love to use it basically everywhere.
32. Bathing Culture Outer Being Face & Body Oil is rich in antioxidants on damp skin ALL over. Not just on your face.
33. Differin Gel with Adapalene is a prescription-strength retinoid you can get over the counter that promotes skin turnover to help you heal and deal with breakouts.
34. Roc Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Anti-Aging Retinol Night Cream works while you get your (literal) beauty rest to plump and firm up your skin. But you can even use it every night!
35. Beauty by Africa Amanda Facial Elixir is made of Maracuja Oil, Cupuacu Butter, and other skin-nourishing ingredients to handle ALL sorts of skincare tasks like a day and night moisturizer, makeup remover, oil cleanser, cuticle oil, and more!
36. Nivea Crème amps up the moisture on the driest parts of your face and body. to provide some love to the driest areas of your face and body. It even works as a stellar makeup remover!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.