44 Products Under $10 We Think You'll Really And Truly Use All The Time
Low prices, high impact you'll feel on the reg.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Slow-cooker liners that'll make your set-it-and-forget-it routine even easier by making cleanup a snap!
2. Glass phone screen protectors that even YOU can DIY (I did!) and will protect your precious device every single day.
3. Easy-glide shower hooks you'll be thankful for every morning when you groggily throw open your shower curtain.
5. A wood polish and conditioner that'll leave you with *such* impressive results, that I threw in not one, but TWO before and after pics to show you what it can handle. You're welcome.
6. A cleaning pen that'll *gently* revive the look of your jewels that you DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE have grown cloudy over time. Don't worry, it's made with micro-fine cleansers, polishing agents, and a polymer for a pro-level shine at the price of your morning coffee order.
8. A password book you should fill out IN PENCIL because who can keep up with all those passwords you constantly have to change and apparently are not strong enough for the robots unless it has something like 29478495734592713 on the end.
9. And a monthly bill planner for helping manage those expenses that feel like they're looming over your head. Sometimes just putting pen to (v organized) paper can help make the daunting things feel much more manageable!
10. A four-way cleaning brush can make big moves on those black suede (or nubuck!) boots you decided to shuffle around in the dirt while wearing last weekend. No more regrets!
11. A grocery bag carrier to keep in your car so you can make a few less trips from the driveway to the house with your grocery store haul.
13. Sound-dampening door bumpers that'll keep everything from kitchen cabinets to closet doors from slamming while you go about your regular schedule.
14. A ~long~ bottle brush for getting every last spec of dirt out of your tall-neck water and wine bottles.
15. A dish squeegee to do all the scraping for you when it comes to unsticking pasta sauce from your plate or scooting food scraps into the garbage disposal.
16. A pair of coffee scoop/bag clips (one for each hand!!!!) so clever, you'll wish you'd invented them yourself.
17. Softgrip scissors to tear open boxes, zip through wrapping paper, and handle a number of other tasks, all without making your hand ache.
18. A makeup-erasing washcloth — it'll be soft on your skin and tough on that waterproof mascara. *And* it'll help you cut down on your disposable makeup wipe habit.
19. A makeup sponge holder set with spiral holders for letting air circulate around that freshly cleaned sponge and then cute lil' carriers so you can take it on the go without dirtying up the sponge or your bag.
21. An adorable brown sugar–saving gingerbread man to keep the sweet ingredient clump-free for your next baking adventure. (No more buying a new package every time you decide to bake!)
22. A setting powder made for oily skin that you can easily take on the go to keep your T-zone looking like matte perfection despite every other factor.
23. A car garbage bag that'll help contain some of the mess that ends up on your backseat floor. Someone buy this for my Uncle Bill STAT. But wait, he may need a bigger bag.
24. A tactical writing pen with a point that'll break glass or serve as a weapon against an attacker if ya' need it to. This takes the pen being a sword to a whole other level. Hopefully you'll use it for writing considerably more often than breaking glass.
25. Or a dangerously cute pen set you'll want to take everywhere so you're not left looking for a pen in times of need.
27. A flexible sink caddy so you won't have to search for an MIA cleaning brush or sponge, only to discover it in a pool of water in a mountain of dirty dishes. Gross.
28. A shampoo brush that'll help loosen buildup from styling products and make in-shower detangling a cinch.
29. And a Wet Brush that'll do major things for unruly hair (and maybe save a few bucks of the detangling spray you normally use to douse your hair).
30. A phone-holding dino to make video chats and reading news stories so much easier on your over-used hand.
31. Sheet suspenders for keeping your fitted sheet *right* where you want it, lest you roll yourself into a burrito during a night terror.
32. An odor eliminator set to toss in any place that's smelling slightly bad for some non-stop freshening power.
33. And fridge bin liners that'll keep your fridge tidier so your family will actually consume all that fresh produce you bought.
34. A fiery eyeshadow palette you'll find incredibly versatile for everyday wear! You can go easy with the lighter hues or really dial it up the farther you move to the right.
35. A toothpaste squeezer/stand to help you get out every last drop without doing a manual squeeze twice a day. (Three times a day if you're that good.)
36. Contoured eye masks for a blackout experience that nestles around you nose but still allows you to comfortably blink. Win-win!
37. Pencil pouches you can use to help organize small cords, beauty products, and yes, even pencils!
38. An accordion file that'll come in handy for corralling bills, receipts, coupons, class notes, basically anything on paper.
39. Satin pillowcases you can rest your precious head on every night in the pursuit of better-moisturized *and* looking hair and skin. Bedhead and weird lines on your face, be gone!
40. A rust-removing spray to work like a magic trick in neglected showers, minus the elbow grease. OK so maybe your shower won't look like this "before" frequently (let's hope not!) but it'll be there on hand to help clean much less minor stains.
41. A bedside caddy to keep your nighttime essentials nearby, like your sleep mask and current read, to name a few things.
43. A dog water bottle so you can stop carrying around a collapsible bowl and water bottle to keep your pup hydrated and ready for play.
44. And a hair finishing stick to smooth out all those stray hairs and bumps that seem to magically appear no matter how much smoothing and pulling you do while putting up a pony or bun.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.