Hey! While we try to keep our posts updated as much as we can, this post is actually from 2018, so we can't guarantee that the pricing and/or availability of the products featured are accurate. For our most up-to-date recommendations, check out the 2019 version of this post!
2. A nail polish holder that'll grip onto a variety of brands' bottles for a sturdy hold during an at-home mani.
3. Insulated wine tumblers to keep your bev cold and prevent a mess of broken glass in the event of a slip.
5. And a no-tip coffee mug for those times when you're not going anywhere, but you still seem to have a knack for disrupting your fave scalding hot liquid.
7. And an automatic soap dispenser to release the perfect amount without turning the pump into a sticky mess.
8. Ergonomic bowls specially made for eating on the couch because this time you swore you'd be fine with a regular bowl, but we both know your history of spillage.
9. An adjustable oil pourer so a single drop of that *good* olive oil Ina talked you into buying won't go to waste.
10. Tilted high ball glasses ready to rock 'n' roll without trashing a hotel room, much less dripping some delish bourbon on your side table.
12. Countertop gap covers to help bridge the divide between your cooktop and countertop so little bits of food don't start a colony in the narrow crevices of your kitchen.
14. A revolving makeup organizer to see all your products lined up nicely instead of in a jumbled mess on your bathroom counter.
15. A motion-sensor trashcan so you can toss that grocery store tray your raw chicken came on without infecting any kitchen surfaces.
16. A super specific but incredibly helpful microwave cover to help you heat up leftovers and avoid gross splatter. And it collapses for easy storage!
17. A programmable slow cooker and slow cooker liners so you'll dirty considerably fewer dishes in your haphazard pursuit of dinner.
18. A tiered sliding rack will make good use of those odd spaces between appliances and countertops while giving bottles of cleaning supplies a proper home.
19. A washable keyboard to make erasing the evidence of the baguette you ate for lunch (no judgment here) so much easier.
21. Stain-erasing pens because accidents can and will happen, and this is the closest you can get to carrying your laundry room in your bag.
22. Red wine stain remover because having a generous pour during a horror movie marathon will always be a good idea. Jk.
23. A no-spill ice cube tray for preventing a cartoon-like scene in your kitchen and leaving you stuck with an injury and room-temp drink.
24. A cork-rescuing wine bottle opener because no one was ever impressed by a floating cork in vino.
25. Scotchgard to spill-proof all kinds of fabric and upholstery because accidents happen when your center of gravity seems to be nonexistent.
26. A travel cord roll to finally bring some order to your tech essentials instead of leaving them in a tangled mess at the bottom of your bag.
27. A door-hanging hamper as a reminder to put laundry where it belongs. No one needs to see your dirty undies strewn about your home.
28. A deodorant-removing sponge that'll speak to anyone who realized at 1 p.m.(!!!) that they had white deodorant streaks all over their dress. (It me. This happened to me just now.)
Bless this mess:
Want more? These neat and orderly ideas may be of interest:
* 35 Things That Belong In Every Lazy Person's Dream Home
* 38 Useful Things For The Sloppiest Person You Know
* 27 Products For People Who Hate Clutter But Have A Lot Of Stuff
* 23 Ways To Transform Every Junk Drawer In Your Home
* 33 Products To Help Disorganized People Get Their Shit Together