43 Practical Things For Your Bathroom You Probably Won't Regret Buying
We're going beyond the extra roll of TP and shower curtain, here.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A shower curtain liner with mesh storage pockets I love and will buy for as long as it's a thing I can buy.
2. A pumice stone toilet bowl cleaner to remove all sorts of stubborn rings other stuff hasn't been able to tackle just yet. Just make sure you wet it first!!!
3. A MakeUp Eraser that'll remove your day's face with *just* water. Say goodbye to ruined, mascara-stained washcloths!
5. Double shower curtain hooks for the simplest of switches to make you wonder how the heck you weren't using these before!
6. A Squatty Potty which, if you don't already know what it does, helps position your body in a way that'll feel more natural for your colon and, therefore, make going no. 2 easier. (More or less.)
7. Poo-Pourri to spray beforehand and eliminate odors in the toilet bowl because nature has to call, but it doesn't have to stay on the line.
8. Or if you're not into the idea of a pre-spray, an odor-neutralizing candle made for pet-filled homes will also do some heavy duty work on bathroom smells.
9. A waterproof toothbrush holder that'll easily grip onto tile, glass, or mirror surfaces (aka, most anywhere in your bathroom) so you're never accidentally knocking your toothbrush in the shower or toilet.
11. A bidet attachment that'll make you rue the day you started buying wet wipes in the pursuit of cleanliness instead of installing one of these babes.
12. A macrame catchall basket in three sizes so you can toss dirty towels, clothes, or other things in there to get 'em off the floor.
13. An over-the-door towel rack so you can put your robe and clothes somewhere that isn't the floor or on top of the toilet.
14. An incredibly soft bath sheet, YES a bath sheet you'll wish you'd been using this whole time. It's bigger and better than a regular ole bath towel and this brand's towels just keep getting softer and softer the more you wash them.
15. An anti-slip shower mat because you don't need another close call thanks to the super moisturizing hair mask you love that always greases up your tub.
16. An easy-install safety grip as an extra hand for getting in and out of the tub when you don't want to commit to a permanent grab bar.
18. And while we're on the subject, a water flosser to do the dirty work of flossing you always "forget" to do. This is how to get that just-left-the-dentist clean that every toothpaste commercial promises. Really.
19. Toothbrush squeezers with built-in stands that won't hog too much counter space while you get out every last drop.
20. A medicine cabinet starter set that'll keep that spot perfectly outfitted for when ya' need something.
21. A gorgeous soap dish to drain goo-causing water *and* cradle that bar of fancy soap you got at a wedding shower and have recently dug out of storage.
22. A super pretty *washable* shower curtain that'll feel like a sweet deal once you realize the style it brings to the room where you spend way too much time — including when family members or roommates barge in on your shower time to brush their teeth. At least this'll afford ya' some privacy!
23. A under-sink expandable organizer — it'll help you fit in all the essentials in an orderly fashion. FINNNNNNALLY.
24. A ~subtle~ plunger and brush set in case you can't stand to look at the thing that unclogs your toilet.
25. A motion-activated toilet light so you won't have to fully disrupt your sleep by turning the overhead light on during a 2 a.m. bathroom trip.
26. Frosted glass window film to lend some privacy for windows without taking up the space of curtains.
27. A laundry hamper you can hang on the back of the door so the dirty piles littering your bathroom floor finally have a designated place to hang out.
29. A bright (but great!) razor you can get on a subscription basis so you're never caught settling for an irritating, dull blade.
30. A hair dryer with a big hair stylist following but is totally affordable in comparison to other salon faves!
31. A dashing toilet paper holder shelf (who knew that was a thing?!) that'll give you a place to put your phone that isn't teetering on the edge of your bathroom sink.
33. An outlet shelf to create some storage space for an electric toothbrush or electric shaver out of thin air!
34. A heat-resistant mat for hot hair tools to transform any old surface into a spot that's AOK to park your hot-as-Hades curling iron. Then when you're packing for a trip you can slip the tool into the pocket.
35. And a timed safety shut-off plug in case your holy grail hair straightener doesn't have an auto-shutoff and you're a tad forgetful.
36. A hair tools holder that'll help you safely tuck away your things when not in use so cords won't clutter up the floor or countertop.
37. A compact step trash can to handle all kinds of bathroom-specific waste without letting everyone take a look at your discards. Plus, the removable pail makes garbage day super easy!
38. A spinning makeup organizer for putting your most-used options within close range without overpowering the vanity.
39. A bath kneeler set with cushion for your knees and elbows, and storage to make giving your kid a bath a little easier.
40. A really good shower cap that's also mildew-resistant and stays put so you can get away with not washing your hair for yet another day.
41. A ~fancy~ bath tub caddy to avoid some library fees for water damage while keeping pace with your book club.
42. And a microfiber hair towel that'll help you out on those days when you CAN'T get away with dirty hair (again) but would like to speed up things a bit. This material ~evenly~ turns your hair from sopping wet to damp pretty fast to help you get ready faster!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.