33 Practical Gifts You Still Have Time To Get
The best kind of gift is the one they'll actually use, not shove in a closet.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times are especially tricky this year and can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Shop early and be sure to double check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!
1. A bidet attachment — it could be just the thing for folks who use SO MUCH TOILET PAPER you can't believe.
2. A wind-resistant umbrella that won't end up in the graveyard of warped umbrellas that failed them during soggy gusts.
3. An odor-neutralizing candle that'll be better than ANY OTHER candles for folks who live in multiple pet households. Or non-pet people who just like to cook smelly food!
4. And Poo-Pourri — it can APPEAR like a gag gift but will turn out to be the most useful thing in a bathroom (aside from toilet paper and indoor plumbing). Did someone say "stocking stuffer?"
5. And a 3-in-1 plant moisture meter to help them better care for your plant babies, whether they're a plant newbie or a seasoned pro.
6. A MakeupEraser cloth to help them take off a full face without using tons of disposable cloths or ruining their nice washcloths. I should know, I swear by these things!
7. A tangle-taming brush any parent with a kid full of hair will love you for gifting because it'll turn the post-bath chore into something possibly even pleasant?!?! (But adults will appreciate it for themselves, too!) And in case you're wondering, reviewers with 4C hair love it!
8. A tactical writing pen with a point that can break glass or serve as a weapon against an attacker if they need it to. This takes the pen being a sword to a whole other level. Hopefully they'll use it for writing considerably more often than breaking glass.
9. An iced tea tumbler so they'll serve up the tea *and* drink it while they're going on about their day. *And* it's dishwasher-safe!
10. A minimalist planner for folks who are already overwhelmed by the mere mention of bullet journaling but still need to stay organized on paper.
11. Or a budget monthly tracker that'll work in their Google sheets in case they like to keep it digital, are trying to be better about paying attention to where every (digital) penny goes.
12. A *waterproof* diaper bag that'll look like a regular ole (but v stylish!) backpack any expecting or existing parents will appreciate. You may have to buy this for all the adults without kids in your fam too. There are worse things!
13. A water flosser for anyone who has braces, crowns, or who just really hates flossing but is tired of being on the receiving end of their dentist's wrath.
15. A cleaning pen to *gently* revive the look of their jewels. This is an amazing cheap but useful gift for any newly engaged person rocking a rock.
16. A brown sugar saver disguised as an adorable terra-cotta bear that baking fiends *might* be sad they didn't know was a thing 'til now.
17. Blue-light-blocking glasses that'll help lessen eye strain for someone who looks at a computer screen all day... and then scrolls through Instagram for an hour before bed every night. (It me!) They won't need a prescription to wear 'em but they *will* have to tell passersby where they got 'em. The public deserves to know!
18. A Ninja blender people who adore smoothies and other blended concoctions swear by... and they will too!
19. A luxe-looking blanket they can use to protect their couch from the dog, or just snuggle up in for some serious winter hibernation!
20. Stone drink coasters that'll be so pretty, guests will barely register that they're *even more* practical because they're absorbent!
21. A collapsible laundry tote anyone who lugs their dirty duds to the laundromat or up and down stairs is sure to greatly appreciate.
22. A set of wool dryer balls that'll be a wonderful effective alternative to fabric softener sheets or liquid that can cause some serious buildup on machines.
23. A kid-size Dyson vacuum that'll ACTUALLY suck up things. OK it won't work as well as the full-fledged adult version but talk about a practical addition to the toy arsenal.
24. Death Wish Coffee (yep, that's the name!) anyone who loudly and proudly talks about how they can never get enough coffee will be intrigued by and adore.
25. Or if they're a lil' less extreme, a coffee subscription delivered right to their door so they can stay deliciously caffeinated as the universe intended.
26. Dishwasher-safe spoon rests for the chef who's tired of waiting on the wash cycle for a novelty spoon rest to be ready for saucy messes once again.
27. A heat-resistant mat for hot hair tools so they'll be able to park their hot-as-heck curling iron without leaving a path of destruction.
28. A bright (but great!) razor you can subscribe to on their behalf so they'll never be forced to use an irritating, dull blade in desperate times.
29. A nail and cuticle oil anyone who's tough on their hands or just routinely gets gel manis (give those poor bbs a break!) will appreciate and come to swear by.
30. A holy grail Instant Pot to please people who love to cook or people who swear they can't even boil water.
31. Slow-cooker liners could be the perfect companion gift for the IP. Or be a total lifesaver for anyone who uses the appliance on the reg.
32. Plus! A set of Instant Pot magnets that'll help answer those questions (sorry, Siri) about how long everything cooks in that incredibly helpful appliance.
33. And an Amazon gift card to buy the toilet paper they're too embarrassed to put on their wish list.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.