We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Revive all sorts of wood surfaces and furniture in your home with wood polish and conditioner. Reviewers have used it to zhuzh up front doors, kitchen cabinets, wood floors, wood furniture, and just about any other wood surface. FYI, replacing kitchen cabinets can get up into the TENS of THOUSANDS of dollars. So this bb is def worth a go.
2. Do wonders with a watermark-removing cloth that'll even get the nail polish remover you dribbled down your nightstand two years ago and has made it a curbside contender. Let it stay awhile with this magic-working wipe.
3. Degunk your most used appliance you thought was too far gone with a fume-free oven cleaner reviewers swear by. Sometimes you can't replace an oven because you're renting! (Or because budget!) Clean it with this, and then use that oven!!
4. Spiff up just about anything you have around your house like car headlights, pots and pans, porcelain sinks, stove tops...with Bar Keepers Friend powdered cleanser. Really, the limit does not exist.
5. Erase sticky messes you've resigned to living with thanks to a bit of Goo Gone — including that old magnet that fused with your rental apartment's fridge (me) or stickers fused with garage-door windows (my friend who just bought a house). Seriously though, this stuff is MAGIC for anything you've considered tossing thanks to a sticky mess.
6. Skip buying a new shower surround by using a rust-removing spray that'll work wonders, minus the elbow grease. Spray it on a rusted surround, leave the room, and come back to diminished stains you can easily wipe away instead of shopping around for a new surround.
7. Turn back time with the help of water bottle-cleaning tablets to clean the inside of your reusable water bottle that currently looks like it's caked in mud, thanks to your beloved coffee. These tablets fizz up and renew the look of your container, so you keep on using that tumbler and enjoy that positive impact on the environment (and your pocketbook).
8. Scrub away hard-water marks and all kinds of nastiness with a toilet-dedicated pumice stone. Nope, you do NOT have to replace the old toilet in your new place.
9. Wash your makeup brushes (you've gotta!) with a reviewer-loved makeup brush cleanser, because you and I both know you're not washing your beauty tools as frequently as you should. (Same.) Turns out that they aren't prime for a replacement — they just need a thorough wash.
10. Sit for a spell with some family heirlooms and this silver polish to bring thm back to life and prevent future tarnishing.
11. Or a container of silver-polishing wipes that may just convince you to take out those heirloom pieces you thought about decluttering because they just look so ghastly. No more!
Package includes 20 saturated wipes that are each 5.5” x 7.9”.
Promising review: "It was so satisfying to watch the tarnish wipe right off! I'm no silver snob/don't know a lot about taking care of it, so I'm not sure if this product is the best for your high-end silver, but for me it definitely does the trick! It took me three to four wipes for the pitcher and two for the cream and sugar bowls. It looks like I probably used a third of the container. (Though the wipes were still very saturated, they had so much black/tarnish, I would start a new rag. I'm not sure if it's recommended to just keep using it even when it gets all ruddy?) So this might not be the most reasonable option if you have a large amount of silver." —Lauren
Get a container of 20 wipes from Amazon for $8.45.
12. Scrub away dirt and debris from a cloudy wedding band or smudged glasses with *just* the power of water in an ultrasonic jewelry cleaner while you're doing more important things like standing at your kitchen sink eating a bag of chips. (Somebody's gotta do it!)
Gently removes dirt, dust, and grime from jewelry, eyeglasses, and watches in five preset cleaning cycles without damaging them.
Promising review: "I just used this, and I am IN LOVE!! I paired it with the Blitz jewelry cleaner. My rings were gross from lotion, sunscreen, hand soap, sweat etc. I don't have time to run to my jeweler to get them professionally cleaned. This does the trick, and same exact results! In three minutes 💕" —Rebecca Morea
Get it from Amazon for $39.99.
13. And try a cleaning pen that'll *gently* revive the look of your jewels that you DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE have grown cloudy over time. Don't worry — it's made with micro-fine cleansers, polishing agents, and a polymer for a pro-level shine at the price of your morning coffee order.
Promising review: "I worked several years in a fine jewelry store that sold this product. We used the Dazzle Stik from time to time to add a quick shine to merchandise that was just tried on, and on days our jeweler was not there to professionally clean items. I was always impressed with the instant shine the diamond stick provided. The brush tip is very helpful for getting under the stones and in the setting where gunk builds up, reducing that brilliant shine. I recently got engaged and immediately purchased a Diamond Dazzle stick of my own. It's the perfect way to quickly give my ring some shine before leaving the house. You simply brush, rinse, dry, and go. I don't feel this product replaces the need to professionally clean your jewelry every now and then, but it does help with the maintenance of that new shiny sparkle." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $7.99.
Check out our full review of Diamond Dazzle Stik here!
14. Gag with delight once you run this jetted tub cleaner through your system and all the pipe filth emerges like some Ghostbusters sludge. Oh, and it's septic-safe.
Promising review: "OK, so I am somewhat of a clean freak, and I run bleach through the jets prob twice a month on top of my daily weekly cleaning. And I was skeptical about how this product could get it any cleaner than I thought it was. Well I am here to tell you this pic is after the second cleaning with this cleaner!!!! I am a believer and would highly recommend this product to anyone with a jetted tub!!" —Momof2greatboys
Get it from Amazon for $16.06.
15. Tackle all kinds of nasty-looking appliances and even your grill with a drill brush cleaning kit you can attach to your drill/driver for an informercial-like cleaning sesh. This'll handle all the elbow grease.
Includes three brushes that'll attached to a standard handheld drill.
Promising review: "I’m in love with this. I manage many apartment properties, and finding people to do the cleaning has been tricky business, so I end up having to get in and clean these horrendous filth pods tenants lived in and left me to deal with when they move out. The ovens and stove tops are usually the worst, and I absolutely hate cleaning. I came across this drill attachment set, and let me tell you, it helped me tremendously! I still had to get in with a putty knife on some of them, but it really cut down my elbow-grease time. If it wasn’t for this drill attachment, I think my arms would have just fallen off trying to clean it as good as I did! My only con would be that it doesn’t have any extension of any sort, so I really had my drill all up in that oven, but well worth it." —alicia haats
Get it from Amazon for $15.95+ (available in six color combos).
16. Transform your bathtub with a mold and mildew removal gel to make you feel like you're in possession of a time turner once you simply apply, let set for six hours, and then wipe away. Here's to not having to scrape out caulk and then recaulk.
Promising review: "Wow! After YEARS of elbow grease and zero results, I tried this stuff before giving up and stripping the old caulking from the top of my shower. I’m so glad that I did too! I mean, look at these results! Granted, it was on for about eight hours instead of six because I forgot about it, but the black mold/mildew just rinsed away — no scrubbing at all! STOKED! Super easy to use too!" —Nice marmot!
Get it from Amazon for $13.99.
17. Clear out your dryer's lint trap of debris with a special brush to make drying cycles/the appliance more effective longer. If your stuff is coming out wet, you may need one of these. It's so much cheaper than a pro repair!!
18. De-funk those favorite flats of yours that you can't throw in the wash with some charcoal inserts that'll be worth a try so they'll stop stinking up the mudroom.
19. Add a hard-water booster to your dishwasher to finally get your Pyrex bowls that you thought were donezo looking normal again. You and I both know those bowls are the best, despite your home's hard water.
20. And toss some cleaning tablets in your dishwasher to help make that $$$ appliance work so much better than as of late.
21. Give some washing machine–cleaning tablets a go so you won't have to rewash a load because of cleaning product buildup. We've all been there, and it's quite the hassle.
Designed to penetrate, dissolve, and remove odor-causing residue. Tablet dissolves slowly, lasting throughout the entire wash cycle and breaking up residue better than bleach. Safe to use with front-load washing machines, top- load washing machines, and high-efficiency (HE) and conventional washers. Recommended for monthly use.
Promising review: "This is really the only HE washer cleaner I buy. It leaves my washer with that fresh smell — not that it stinks — and clean after each use. How do I know it's clean? I can see some the residual gunk on the inner wall of the washer drum when the cleaning is done. I just have to wipe it off of course. Using other brands, I can't even tell if the appliance has really been cleaned or not." —AES
Get a five-pack from Amazon for $11.07.
22. Revive most anything around your home with Magic Erasers. (UGH, they're so good.) Use it on a grungy tub, marks on walls, sneaker soles, wooden outdoor furniture you thought was trash — so. Many. Things.
23. Save an area rug or basically anything you've spilled vino on with a red-wine stain remover because, well, accidents happen! But you can be prepared for (at least some of) them!
24. PSSST....give Grandma's Secret, an under-the-radar solution with serious stain-removing prowess, a chance on messes and stains that make you say all kinds of four-letter words — like, cleaning pen from a white leather couch.
25. Save yourself some dollars and trouble with a headlight restoration kit that includes a UV-blocking clear coat to make your transformation last so much longer.
26. Make big moves on those black suede (or nubuck!) boots that you decided to shuffle around in the dirt while wearing last weekend with a four-way cleaning brush. No more regrets!
It has four sides: one to clean heavier scuff marks and stains, one to gently clean fine suede and light scuff marks, one to clean rounded corners, and one to clean hard-to-reach crevices and grooves.
Promising review: "I was really sad when I thought my bucks were at the end of their road, because I had always heard that suede couldn't be cleaned. With this brush and a little elbow grease, my bucks are looking great again! I didn't use any water or cleaner; I just kept wiping the brush off on my jeans to keep the brush clean, then hit the shoe again with a clean surface. It even brightened the leather up a bit." —Roberto
Get it from Amazon for $6.99.
27. Or bring those kicks your kid swears could use replacing back to life with a ~powerful~ shoe cleaner. Sry, Jr.
Promising review: "I have had my Nike Roshe runs for about a year now, and I don't go easy on them. I play sports and run in the dirt with them all the time, but I also like to wear them for fashion purposes. Pink Miracle helped restore my daily shoes to look like I just bought them — now I can wear them for even longer. Very pleased with Pink Miracle. I will buy it again when I run out of my bottle." —Romario
Get it from Amazon for $18.97+ (available in two sizes).
28. Erase all sorts of pen accidents and transform hand-me-downs that have been etched with Sharpie pens with this ink remover. I'm not joking.
Promising review: "Amodex took ink out of my expensive scrubs. A pen leaked in my pocket and made a thick glob of ink stain on the scrub jacket and a little on the pants. After using the Amodex and washing in cold water, there is no evidence of a stain, and the fabric looks exactly how it looked before the stain. There was no damage or discoloration of the fabric. Thank you, Amodex. This product just saved me the $75 that it would have cost to replace the scrubs." —Michelle hammer
Get it from Amazon for $7.98.