We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Bend a specially designed power strip to your needs and whims so it'll prevent a trip hazard.
2. Mount a Command cord bundler to tidy up extension cords on a wall, on the back of your KitchenAid mixer, or beside your hair tools station in the bathroom.
3. Fashion a handy cable holder with some moldable glue to keep a Lego figure in place. Oh, and it can also repair fraying cords so you can put off replacing them sooo much longer.
4. Bundle cords large or small with some reusable rubber twists that'll keep it together when you can't.
5. Or cut the perfect length of fasteners with rolls of colorful Velcro that'll help loop your mess into picturesque order.
6. Tidy up a modem-y mess by hiding it behind a bookish disguise as a decorative touch that's more useful than anyone could expect.
7. Easily access the right wire when you need it by tucking in the whole gang in an expandable bundler that won't be an eyesore.
8. MacGyver an under-shelf pantry basket into a home for your TV and gaming cables (even some consoles!) to reduce the clutter.
9. Distract from an unsightly lighting chain or cord with an electrical cord cover that'll look like it's just part of the decor.
10. Turn to a cable concealer kit when you don't have cabinetry to help hide your TV's cords.
11. File away all your corded essentials (and more stuff!) while you travel in this hyper organized roll bag that'll easily fit in your tote, backpack, or carry-on. And then you can throw it in a drawer when you're home.
12. Or if you won't be bound by structured compartment sizes, consider a ~versatile~ organizer with stretchy bands to keep your ear buds, USB cords, and all kinds of smaller items in place.
13. Perhaps even that won't suffice for all your corded things? Check out a multi-compartment bag to serve as a tackle box of sorts for your tech accessories.
14. Keep power cords for tools and electronics safely in place with some simple cable clips that'll blend right in with your work cart.
15. Group like with like thanks to an adjustable cable sleeve you can cut to account for shorter cords and different outlet locations.
16. Mask an unsightly power strip in a sleek (but ventilated!) box that'll also keep kids and pets outta there.
17. Hang up hefty cords with storage strips that'll also make for easy transport when it's time to use said cords.
18. Coil up your heavy-duty 100' extension cord on this sturdy helper and even mount it on a wall.
19. Or reel in your go-to garage helper with an extension cord winder you can mount exactly where you need it.
20. Tote along cords for household projects and things that take you on the road with a durable storage strap you'll be able to handle.
21. Hide your charging devices overnight in a charging night stand so you can mellow out instead of being reminded of your overflowing inbox by visible wires.
22. And tidy up your home office thanks to a desk with a USB and power outlet that could cut down on the distracting visual mess.
23. Or update your existing desk with a USB charging station so you stop accidentally unplugging your devices when you're tapping your toes to your office playlist.
24. Put an end to the fight over whose charger is whose with colorful lightning cables so everyone gets their own hue.
25. And in case that doesn't clear up the confusion, slap on some charger decals to prevent sibling fights.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.