27 Pieces Of Double-Tasking Furniture That'll Make Your Home So Much Better
Mirrors that are jewelry organizers, tables that are fire pits, and a stool that glows!
1. A tufted velvet futon no one'll believe is actually a futon 'til you fold it flat into a chic guest bed.
3. A chalkboard command center that'll present today's to-do list and hold everyone's keys, or be center stage as the star of your own personal coffee station.
4. A fire pit that can moonlight as an outdoor table when it's daylight or not quite nippy enough to require a heat source.
5. A *lockable* mirror cabinet for storing your jewelry collection and admiring how that necklace you forgot you had looks with your ensemble.
6. A ~glowing~ stool that'll serve as a light source, seating, and a tabletop. Oh, and it looks like something that'd give you Greyscale!
7. A charming hall three as a hardworking piece for those without a dedicated mudroom. Tbh, hooks, a shelf, and a bench are the essentials anyway.
8. An end table you can park your current reads in and use as a TV tray when you're gobbling down some dinner and catching up on your stories.
9. A pet house that'll hide the litter box and act as a storage spot for your reading material in "the library."
10. A lively storage bench to stash all your extra linens in and park yourself on when you're tying your shoes.
11. An adjustable kitchen cart that can hold up to 250 lbs. per shelf (!!!) in a cook space skimpy on storage.
12. A terrarium coffee table to elevate your plant lady status and keep those lil' green babes protected from your clumsy ways.
14. A gorgeous ottoman with an ample storage pocket that'll hold reading material, even when you're sitting on it!
15. A charging night stand — it won't look like it was built for just utility's sake (unlike other charging tables).
16. And while we're on the subject, a handsome desk with charging abilities — it'll definitely earn its keep.
19. A mirror that just so happens to be held up with a clothing rack so you won't have to walk alllllll the way to your closet to figure out which of the five possible outfits you'd like to wear today.
20. A coat rack/umbrella holder so the things you need to brave the weather will be so much easier to find!
21. A medicine cabinet that'll, well, hold your meds and give you a steady mirrored surface for when you're tweezing your eyebrows.
22. A daybed and trundle so you can finally convert the guest bedroom into a TV room like you've been threatening.
24. An outdoor storage table for throwing all your random outdoorsy things in and then using as a seat or table.
25. Or perhaps an outdoor bench that'll contain 70 gallons worth of things you don't really want to bring inside.
26. A bookcase headboard practically made for those who keep a stack of tomes beside their bed because who says you should only read one book at a time?!
27. Or perhaps an upholstered storage bed to contain the mess of things you *don't* want folks to see.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.