1. A vertical — or horizontal — pan organizer that let's you evenly file away pans without compromising their nonstick surfaces.
2. A simple closet doubler to make good use of wasted space.
3. A pull-down spice rack that gets seasonings (and other small necessities) on your level.
4. A velvet jewelry organizer that'll be careful with all your favorite baubles — and serve as an additional clothes hanger in a crunch.
5. A sleek grocery bag dispenser because you and I both know we hoard them.
6. An acrylic makeup and jewelry organizer that lets you admire all your beauty goods when they're just sitting there looking pretty.
7. A hardware storage cabinet for sorting and tracking down the tiniest of items.
8. An under-sink adjustable shelf that'll finally organize all your cleaning products.
9. A pocket wall organizer that puts papers within reach faster.
10. An organizing clothes hanger that keeps tabs on all your spaghetti-strap wardrobe staples.
11. A wall-mount tool organizer that'll keep your mop, broom, and other cleaning utensils upright and out of the way.
12. A two-tier pullout shelf that hides behind your kitchen cabinets and makes everything soooo much more accessible.
13. A shelf and sliding drawer that makes good use of narrow cabinets.
14. A mounted pot-lid rack for tracking down the right lid for the right recipe.
15. A stackable canned-food organizer that'll keep your chicken noodle soup and diced tomatoes (safely) within reach.
16. An adjustable wrap stand suited for aluminum foil, sandwich bags, and other kitchen stuff that comes in long boxes.
17. A spinning beauty organizer that's like a Lazy Susan for your brushes and lippies.
18. A collapsible trunk organizer for making groceries and picnic necessities stay put while you drive like you stole it.
19. A car seat hook to keep your purse, groceries, and other handled-things up off the floor.
20. A clear organization bin that'll group like-minded items.
21. A set of foldable drawer dividers to keep your skivvies in check.
22. A storage container-lid holder so you won't have to sacrifice a nice Tupperware because of an MIA lid.
23. A pantry rack to file away muffin tins, cookie sheets, and more.
24. A color-coded cart that makes for one seriously organized mobile command center.
25. A beauty compact organizer that guards shadows and powders from smashing into oblivion.
26. A lip-gloss organizer that won't let any lippie get left behind.
27. A K-cup organizer that you can stash or tuck under your kitchen cabinets on your counterop.
28. An expanding cabinet shelf that looks nice enough to let other people see.
29. A cosmetics tower that'll squeeze into the smallest of countertop spaces.
30. A sturdy basket that makes for easy retrieval of puppy toys, apples...whatever.
31. An 18-loop scarf hanger that easily fits in your closet.
32. A vertical liner holder so you can finally tell the difference between Black Lace and Clubbing Stilettos when applying a smoky eye.
33. A pair of toy hammocks so all the stuffed animals can comfortably hang out together.
34. Four stackable jewelry boxes to keep your important investments looking fresh to death.
35. A set of acrylic storage containers for keeping pantry staples in top-notch condition.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.