Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times are especially tricky this year and can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Shop early and be sure to double check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!)
1. A bidet attachment — it could be just the thing for folks who use SO MUCH TOILET PAPER you can't believe.
2. A wind-resistant umbrella that won't end up in the graveyard of warped umbrellas that failed them during soggy gusts.
3. An all-in-one printer to help them print, copy, scan, and fax photos and documents. And then, of course, print photos so everyone can take home that amazing family holiday photo op *right* after they pose for it.
4. An EZ Reach starter kit, which is really just fancy talk for a magnetic mount and steel plate that adheres to your phone so you phone stays exactly wherever you want it. (Ahem, this is useful in many ways.)
5. A Baby Yoda dishwasher magnet to keep the fam on the same page as to if that plate was licked clean or washed clean... very important!
6. An odor-neutralizing candle that'll be better than ANY OTHER candles for folks who live in multiple pet households. Or non-pet people who just like to cook smelly food!
8. A MakeupEraser cloth to help them take off a full face without using tons of disposable cloths or ruining their nice washcloths. I should know, I swear by these things!
9. A tangle-taming brush any parent with a kid full of hair will love you for gifting because it'll turn the post-bath chore into something possibly even pleasant?!?! (But adults will appreciate it for themselves, too!) And in case you're wondering, reviewers with 4C hair love it!
10. A tactical writing pen with a point that can break glass or serve as a weapon against an attacker if they need it to. This takes the pen being a sword to a whole other level. Hopefully they'll use it for writing considerably more often than breaking glass.
11. An iced tea tumbler so they'll serve up the tea *and* drink it while they're going on about their day. *And* it's dishwasher-safe!
13. A minimalist planner for folks who are already overwhelmed by the mere mention of bullet journaling but still need to stay organized on paper.
14. Or a budget monthly tracker that'll work in their Google sheets in case they like to keep it digital, are trying to be better about paying attention to where every (digital) penny goes.
15. A wood polish and conditioner to leave them with *such* impressive results, that I threw in not one, but TWO before and after pics to show you what it can handle. You're welcome. Even the laziest DIYer will love this.
16. A *waterproof* diaper bag that'll look like a regular ole (but v stylish!) backpack any expecting or existing parents will appreciate. You may have to buy this for all the adults without kids in your fam too. There are worse things!
17. A *buzzy* electric toothbrush – it won't break the bank and their dentist will be very glad you bought it for them.
18. And a water flosser for anyone who has braces, crowns, or who just really hates flossing but is tired of being on the receiving end of their dentist's wrath.
21. Italian stemless wineglasses that actually won't break. Really. I've seen 'em in action. Which is good because remember when you broke one of their wineglasses last time you were over? Yup.
22. A brown sugar saver disguised as an adorable terra-cotta bear that baking fiends *might* be sad they didn't know was a thing 'til now.
23. Suede mocs with toasty sherpa lining they can shuffle around in indoors but have an outdoor sole for tasks like taking on the trash and running to the grocery store.
24. Blue-light-blocking glasses that'll help lessen eye strain for someone who looks at a computer screen all day... and then scrolls through Instagram for an hour before bed every night. (It me!) They won't need a prescription to wear 'em but they *will* have to tell passersby where they got 'em. The public deserves to know!
25. A Ninja blender people who adore smoothies and other blended concoctions swear by... and they will too!
26. A S'well 2-in-1 food bowl built to keep food cold or hot for longer (like their fave water bottle) in a stylish lil' package that'll turn them into the envy of the packed lunch crew at work.
27. A 20-inch snow thrower for doing the difficult job of clearing a pathway because maybe you won't be in town the next time they get a couple feet. (Pssst, this would make a great group gift!)
28. Gorgeous measuring cups to not only look lovely in Insta flat lays, but that will also come in handy with their hook-able handles, and etched measurements that won't fade in the wash.
29. A luxe-looking blanket they can use to protect their couch from the dog, or just snuggle up in for some serious winter hibernation!
30. Stone drink coasters that'll be so pretty, guests will barely register that they're *even more* practical because they're absorbent!
31. A fleece-lined flannel shirt because eventually at some point during the holidays they'll have to peel themselves from the couch where they're hunkered down underneath a fleece blanket. This'll help ease that upsetting development.
32. A collapsible laundry tote anyone who lugs their dirty duds to the laundromat or up and down stairs is sure to greatly appreciate.
33. Blueland laundry starter set with a cute tin to tote along the laundry tabs... so much easier than carrying a jug of goo to wherever they do their laundry.
34. And wool dryer balls that'll be a wonderful effective alternative to fabric softener sheets or liquid that can cause some serious buildup on machines.
35. A kid-size Dyson vacuum that'll ACTUALLY suck up things. OK it won't work as well as the full-fledged adult version but talk about a practical addition to the toy arsenal.
36. A barista-approved cold brew maker — it could help them cut down on their Starbucks habit. So really, win-win.
37. Death Wish Coffee (yep, that's the name!) anyone who loudly and proudly talks about how they can never get enough coffee will be intrigued by and adore.
38. Or if they're a lil' less extreme, a coffee subscription delivered right to their door so they can stay deliciously caffeinated as the universe intended.
39. Dishwasher-safe spoon rests for the chef who's tired of waiting on the wash cycle for a novelty spoon rest to be ready for saucy messes once again.
40. Or a more colorful "rest in grease" spoon rest I gave to my mom a few years ago that she loves, uses every day.
41. A storage bowl covered in biting phrases like "Wow a vegetable! What's the occasion?" that'll give them a chuckle while helping them transport leftovers.
42. A kitchen scale with measurement conversions any baker or meal prepper extraordinaire will find themselves using on the reg.
43. A heat-resistant mat for hot hair tools so they'll be able to park their hot-as-heck curling iron without leaving a path of destruction.
44. A bright (but great!) razor you can subscribe to on their behalf so they'll never be forced to use an irritating, dull blade in desperate times.
45. A nail and cuticle oil anyone who's tough on their hands or just routinely gets gel manis (give those poor bbs a break!) will appreciate and come to swear by.
46. A holy grail Instant Pot to please people who love to cook or people who swear they can't even boil water.
47. Slow-cooker liners could be the perfect companion gift for the IP. Or be a total lifesaver for anyone who uses the appliance on the reg.
48. Plus! A trio of Instant Pot magnets that'll help answer those questions (sorry, Siri) about how long everything cooks in that incredibly helpful appliance.
49. Quick-dry bath towels because maybe theirs look so bad, you never want to actually dry your hands on them. But, uh, work on your delivery for when they open them.
50. A water filtration straw that'll lighten their water load on remote camping or hiking trips. OR just be the best thing any prepper gets for the holidays.
51. A spinning makeup organizer that'll help clear their vanity and keep them organized. (But really, it's mostly for your sake.)
52. A portable external battery for the person whose phone always seems to be on 10%. Or really anyone! Chargers are GREAT. I own three.
53. Incredibly resilient socks because ones with an avocado print are great and all but they'll probably appreciate some with with a lifetime guarantee considerably more.
54. A Nivea gift set for the person who has everything but really could do without a 10-pack of tiny floral-scented hand lotions this year. It's packed with legit products that'll fit into their un-fussy grooming, shaving routine.
55. And an Amazon gift card to buy the toilet paper they're too embarrassed to put on their wish list.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.