We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Dr. Jart Cicapair Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment goes on cooling and smooth, is easy to blend in, and will make you look in the mirror five minutes later wondering where all that redness went! I use it daily as a moisturizer under my foundation and some reviewers even use it as a CC cream. It's *that* good. And it has SPF 30!
2. And Dr. Jart Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Calming Gel Cream is also worth calling out thanks to its equally cooling effect on your irritated skin. Heck, even if you're not going through a rosacea flare-up, the Centella Rx will still feel incredibly soothing. (This is also a personal fave.)
3. Glow Recipe Redness Relief Serum is formulated with ceramides to help reduce redness and irritation, while antioxidant-rich avocado works to deeply nourish your skin.
4. Tarte Shape Tape Concealer is a GOAT for many but rosacea sufferers will especially find its magic-like covering prowess helpful for when you're aiming for a full-coverage lewk.
5. Bio-Oil is better known for its ability to lighten scars, pregnancy stretch marks, and other spots. But! Lots of reviewers say it does wonders for dry, super-sensitive rosacea breakouts.
6. InstaNatural Vitamin C Serum offers up some seriously soothing and moisturizing abilities on the reg with its hyaluronic acid, but especially when you suffer a flare-up. Get behind me, Satan!
7. The Ordinary Niacinamide helps regulate sebum and minimize pores thanks to its potent vitamin and mineral formula. Reviewers say it helps reduce redness and lets the *glow* shine through.
8. Glossier Solution has chemical exfoliants perfect for babes with super sensitive skin (which, tbh, I think most rosacea sufferers have!) to help lighten scarring, improve general skin tone, and slough off dead skin you no longer need. Say buh-bye to those physical exfoliants that leave you redder and more irritated.
9. Paula's Choice Skin Balancing Pore-Reducing Toner is made to target clogged pores and blackheads *but* reviewers who came for that have also found that it helps treat their rosacea!
10. Era Organics Soothe Moisturizer deserves main billing in your daily routine thanks to anti-inflammatory ingredients like milk thistle, MSM, and chamomile. Seriously though, the reviewer pics are STAGGERING.
11. Mario Badescu Azulene Calming Mask contains soothing azulene, chamomile extract, and balsam peru, making it a solid (anti-inflammatory) option for any babes who've found that their sensitive skin doesn't exactly gel with most masks on the market.
12. Stila One Step, Color Correcting Facial Serum works as a makeup primer that's a step above the rest for anyone looking to create an even-tone canvas for foundation... or find a color-correcting solution that'd leave you makeup-free.
13. La Roche-Posay Toleriane Double Repair Face Moisturizer is a common dermatologist rec (including from my derm!) with prebiotic thermal water and niacinamide to hydrate skin for up to 48 hours!!!
14. And La Roche-Posay Toleriane Hydrating Gentle Cleanser, another essential in my skincare routine, tackles makeup without stripping your skin of moisture or triggering a flare-up. I can use this in the morning and at the end of the day when I wash away my daily drag. Seriously, no need to double cleanse!
15. Aveeno Ultra-Calming Foaming Cleanser *gently* washes the day from your lovely visage. Don't worry, it's made for dry, sensitive skin.
16. Honeyskin Ultimate Face and Body Cream delivers results on all kinds of irritating skin issues besides rosacea, like eczema, psoriasis, and other rashes. TL;DR, it's good to have in your medicine cabinet.
17. And the Honeyskin Face and Body Wash that some reviewers say is the best match for their sensitive, irritated skin.
18. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel-Cream packs in hyaluronic acid for a soothing effect on parched, irritated skin. And it won't clog your pores, bc as if you needed another thing to worry about.
19. A color-correcting green primer, which uses green pigment to neutralize redness and has a silky formula to prep your skin for a flawless makeup look.
Promising review: "I have tried almost every brand of primer, this one by far works the best. I have red undertones and this covers it without being 'cakey'. In the summertime I use this primer and some loose powder instead of foundation. This is so light and airy it does not clog my pores. This is a must in your makeup routine." —Heatmay
Get it from E.l.f. Cosmetics for $10.
20. Weleda Skin Food contains chamomile, calendula, and pansy for a fantastic moisturizer folks with especially irritated, dry, and flaky skin will wonder how they lived so long without.
21. Dermaced Redness Redux Advanced Rosacea & Skin Redness Serum has lots of fans in the comments that range from folks who're newly diagnosed to those who've been dealing with redness for more than a decade.
22. ESARORA Ice Roller seems to be the one thing missing from everyone's routine. Reviewers tout its soothing abilities for headaches, oncoming breakouts, and yes, for rosacea too!
23. Tatcha The Indigo Cream Soothing Skin Protectant delivers relief and hydration in a velvety-rich formula, which is something anyone dealing with rosacea can appreciate. Can I get an AMEN?!
24. Cetaphil Redness-Relieving Night Moisturizer does the dang thing for your inflamed, irritated skin while you get your beauty sleep thanks to a formula with calming licorice extract, allantoin, and caffeine.
25. And the Cetaphil Redness Control Daily Foaming Face Wash gently works its non-comedogenic magic to wash away dirt and oil without leaving your skin feeling stripped.
26. Clinique Redness Solutions Makeup masks vibrant red patches in one makeup formula in case you'd rather forgo the priming step in your daily routine.
27. Eucerin Redness Relief Night Creme hydrates and soothes while you drift off to Dreamland. Plus, the under-$10 price point won't keep you up at night about fitting your new go-to in your budget.
28. La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baume B5 Balm works its rich (but matte!) formula of shea butter and glycerin on your face and/or body. So just keep this bb around for when your largest organ gets a bit irritated.
29. IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness Neutralizing Color-Correcting Cream takes just a little bit to do a whole lot of red-masking for people with lighter skin tones — and with full coverage to boot!
30. Clearbody Organics Ultra Soothing Cream is fragrance-free and formulated with all-natural ingredients so even super sensitive skin won't be bothered.
31. Andalou Naturals Rosewater Mask is specifically formulated for sensitive skin and targets dryness and irritation with its combo of rose stem cells, pomegranate, hyaluronic acid, and aloe vera.
32. IT Cosmetics CC+ Cream works to quickly color correct any redness and hydrate your skin, all while still providing full coverage (sans cakiness).
33. Tower28 SOS Save.Our.Skin Daily Rescue Facial Spray has just three ingredients that miraculously soothe redness and revive the skin so you can feel at your most refreshed on and off the go.
34. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water uses rose water and glycerin to combat redness, hydrate, and soothe your skin. It works as a makeup remover and a gentle cleanser for those with particularly sensitive skin.
35. Paula's Choice Hydrating Treatment Mask is a boost of calming hydration for anyone with dry, easily-irritated, and uneven skin. It's a quick (but effective) fix for pesky redness and dry patches.
36. A Josie Maran argan milk treatment that you'll use day and night after cleansing to plump and nourish your skin, as well as soothe sensitivities like rosacea and eczema.
37. A L'Oréal Paris BB Cream to hydrate your skin and neutralize its tone in one easy application. It can be used as a primer or as a light-coverage foundation, so you may find yourself reaching for it day *and* night.
Promising review: "I swear by this. Been using it for about a year now, it goes on every day and gets all the redness off my face, when I’m in a hurry I just top it off with a little powder and I’m done but it’s a perfect base layer for any makeup routine if you had a lot of redness like I do." –Andrea
Get it from Amazon for $8.97+ (available in five varieties and quantities).
38. A CeraVe hydrating facial cleanser that reviewers love for its thorough yet gentle cleaning capabilities, as well as its redness- and breakout-banishing powers.
Promising review: "This cleanser leaves my skin feeling clean and moisturized. My sensitive, rosacea, breakout prone skin does not get angered by this at all. Cleansers that foam strip your skin and make it angry. This does not do that!" –Amanda Morgan
39. A K-beauty snail mucin essence, which works to repair and rejuvenate stressed and irritated skin, soothe redness, and fade dark spots. It also prepares your skin to soak up all the other skincare products in your routine.
Promising review: "This product is really amazing! I have large pores and rosacea with the occasional small blemish. This stuff shrunk my pores, helps my rosacea and minimizes the amount of breakouts I get. I also have pretty dry knees after having my second child and this also helps with that. I’ve tried everything on my knees and it’s usually a temporary fix but this seems to be getting through the driest part and minimizing that as well. Highly recommend!" –andrea
40. A holy grail Paula's Choice Salicylic Acid Exfoliant that people with sensitive, acne-prone-, redness-prone-, and textured skin swear by. In addition to gently removing dead skin and unclogging pores, it also brightens and evens out your tone, leaving you with a radiant and not-so-red complexion.
Promising reviews: "I have every skin issue you can think of. Rosacea, acne (hormonal, cystic, whiteheads, blackheads), dehydration, excessive oiliness, redness – all of it. I’ve spent probably thousands on a multitude of different products, trying to find one that would at least make a dent. I’ve had many procedures, many trips to the dermatologist. Nothing I’ve ever used, nothing I’ve ever done, has made such a profound difference in the appearance of my skin. Having rosacea, my face often felt hot, bumpy, and burned. While my complexion is naturally fair and pink, this has seriously covered all my bases in a gentle and effective way. I’ve been trying to turn my skin around for YEARS!! This was the product that did it. If I could give it 100 stars i would. It has seriously changed my life!" –hc
Get it from Amazon for $11+ (available in two sizes).
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.