53 Pet Products With *The* Cutest Review Photos
These fur balls would all make excellent salespeople.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A reusable ChomChom Roller Dog Hair Remover that'll seriously get rid of that unintentional fur pillow/blanket/sofa your fluffy bandit left you with. And before you ask, it doesn't use sticky tape! It's made using a sturdy brush system.
2. A magical wizard pet costume because if you're going to Hogwarts, they're coming with you. That's a non-negotiable.
3. A FURemover broom made from natural rubber bristles to help attract and sweep up pet hair from carpet, tile, hardwood, and linoleum.
4. An interactive Cat Dancer — it'll have your little fluff ball jumping and moving around like Kris Kross was making them.
5. A container of Zesty Paws Dog Calming Bites, a stress-relieving and anxiety-calming supplement that'll help your pup feel their best.
6. A bottle of Rocco & Roxie Professional Strength Stain & Odor Eliminator for help with any accidents — literally. If your pet has an accident on the rug, this will clean it up.
7. An alcohol-free anti-fungal, antibacterial spray designed to help relieve skin infections, hot spots, paw licking, allergies, growths, and acne for your pupper. It uses aloe and vitamin E to help in the soothing and nourishing.
8. A Fur-Zoff pet hair remover that's basically a pumice stone for your carpet so you can remove all the woven-in pet hairs stuck in your favorite area rug and furniture.
9. A super-absorbent quick-drying towel specially designed to make drying up your pup a little easier — it's designed with slots for your hands so you can easily get a good grip on your doggo as you pat them dry.
10. An adorable and durable stuffed duck you'll watch your pup grow up with — and nothing will be more precious.
12. A jar of oatmeal-scented Pet Head paw butter salve designed to protect and comfort your little fluff's dry, cracked paws. It's also a totally safe formula, just in case your pup licks it.
13. A durable Romp-n-Roll rope-and-ball chew toy your dog won't ever want to let go of — unless, of course, you're using it to play fetch, in which case hurry up and throw it again already!
14. A pack of Meowy Janes Matatabi Chew Sticks, an all-natural cat treat that's a great alternative to catnip — and that your little fluffer will love just as much.
15. A Catit Senses Self-Groomer that's easily attached to any corner of your house — allowing your kitty to rub it for a comforting scratch while it collects excess hair.
16. A weatherproof LED dog collar that'll give your dog the glow-up you didn't even know they needed. It's also USB rechargeable — so no batteries needed!
17. A super-effective VetriScience Laboratories Dental Health Powder you sprinkle on to their food so that it can help prevent plaque from forming and sticking to their teeth.
18. A Wobble Wag Giggle ball designed with six clutch pockets for easy pick-up, an internal tube noisemaker that engages your pup, and a perfect shape that allows it to start rolling when your pup nudges it with their nose.
19. A set of elevated, stainless steel food bowls designed with a 15° tilt, a nonslip base, and a sleek look that'll look great wherever you put them.
20. A cordless, smooth, quiet, and totally safe pet nail grinder so you can give your pup the manicure they deserve (and actually won't mind getting) and you can prevent waking up with scratches from their paw in your face.
21. A helpful PetSafe automatic feeder that has a 24-cup capacity and dispenses the perfect amount every time you schedule it.
22. A super-tough Goughnuts chew ring your dog won't be able to destroy — in fact, they'll probably pass out from the exhaustion of trying.
23. A bottle of Nylabone Advanced Oral Care Liquid Tartar Remover — just add a little to a bowl of water and it'll help freshen your dog's breath as it reduces plaque and controls tartar.
24. An adorable water fountain designed with three different flow designs (flower waterfall, flower bubble, and gentle fountain) and with a triple-filtration system composed of activated carbon, ion exchange resin, and nonwoven fabric.
25. A nonslip slow-feeding dog bowl that, if you have a food-motivated pup, is an absolute necessity — for both your fluffer's safety and also for your peace of mind.
26. A soft plush purring cat toy designed to help calm your kitty. It's touch activated and releases a soothing cat purr for two minutes after it's been squeezed or cuddled. Plus the sound device is removable so you can throw the toy in the wash.
27. An absolutely purrfect lion's mane for your dog because maybe your landlord only allows cats in your building.
28. A durable Benebone Wishbone Dog Chew that'll last a really long time — even if your fur baby is an aggressive chewer.
29. Angel's Eyes tearstain wipes, presoaked and textured wipes designed to remove dried mucus, secretions, and tearstains when used daily.
30. A stuffingless dog toy designed with two squeakers so your dog can get right to the excitement without any of the fluff.
31. A very comfy Petmate soft-sided pet carrier perfect for all your fluffie's transportation needs.
32. A cordless electric pet shaver that comes with guard combs, scissors, a comb...basically everything you need to give your pup a hair cut. Plus it's pretty quiet so your dog won't get too intimidated by it.
33. A very handy Hertzko mat remover for small animals, which will gently remove loose hair while eliminating tangles, knots, dander, and trapped dirt.
34. A super-fun glow-in-the-dark ball — just hold it under sunlight or light for about 5 minutes for up to 20 minutes of play.
35. An interactive hide-a-squirrel dog toy that'll entertain your doggo for hours and hours and hours on end.
36. A no-wheat peanut butter–flavored dog birthday cake set to help celebrate your fluffer's special day — which, honestly, should be every day!
37. An awesome little doctor and nurse outfit because they worked so hard to get through medical school and now it's time to let them go into the real world.
38. An interactive puzzle game with sliding boxes that open up to reveal a yummy treat — not only is your dog entertained but they're rewarded for it!
39. A bag of Greenies Fresh Natural Dental Dog Treats that are basically a breath mint AND a treat for your favorite furry friend.
40. A professional-grade handheld dog shower attachment with a contoured design that'll provide a steady stream while using 30% less water.
41. A Nylabone Power Chew Bone, a multi-textured chew toy that can keep your doggy busy and happy for hours. It's also specifically created for dogs that are 50+ pounds.
42. A soothing Snuggle Puppy that's designed with a pulsing heartbeat and heat pack to help calm your cuddle bug and reduce the stressors that lead to things like barking, whining, and anxiety. It's also machine washable in the gentle cycle.
43. A comforting Thundershirt designed to apply a gentle and constant pressure that'll help calm and soothe your anxious pup.
44. A bottle of Oster Oatmeal Naturals Shampoo because if you're going to have your doggo in your bed, they probably deserve a relaxing bath pretty frequently.
45. A pack of Burt's Bees for Cats Natural Dander Reducing Wipes formulated to moisturize and deeply condition your cat or kitten's dry skin to help reduce redness and flakes — flakes that would probably have them feeling uncomfortable and your sheets dirty.
46. And if your furry friend is of the pupper variety, a pack of Nature's Miracle Deodorizing Bath Wipes for Dogs to keep your pup nice and clean for when they're in between your sheets.
47. A pressure-activated Coleman Comfort Cooling Gel Pet Pad great for giving your fluff ball a chill place to sleep when it's time for bed.
48. A tropical little hula costume because last time you went on vacation your goat was super pissed you didn't take them with you.
49. A bottle of Shed-X, a daily supplement made with essential fatty acids, organic flaxseed oil, natural wheat germ oil, zinc, and biotin that'll help work from the inside to significantly reduce shedding.
50. A Bissell Pet Hair Eraser handheld vacuum built with a specialized rubber nozzle that attracts your pet's hair and removes it from bedding, upholstery, carpets, and anywhere else it collects.
51. A 100% waterproof Mambe furniture cover that'll double as a cozy blanket — so when they inevitably shed all over it, you can just pick it up and throw it in the washing machine!
52. A pack of Glandex Dog Wipes designed specifically (and gently enough) to help clean and deodorize your pet's anal glands — and if you have a furry friend with a stinky (and leaking) anal gland you know exactly how great these could be!
53. A set of carpeted pet stairs designed to be easily folded and securely stored when they're not needed.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.