Whether you've got someone in your life who already has everything, is hard to shop for, or, honestly, you just forgot about them (it's fine, we've all been there), we have a gift for them. In fact, we're pretty certain these gifts will be coveted by literally everyone on your list.
2. A pair of Sherlock Holmes socks they can wear while they're sleuthing away on one of the many mysteries Mr. Holmes and Dr. Sherlock will take them on.
4. An Airfly wireless transmitter designed to let them connect their Airpods or any wireless headphones to all those things that don't have Bluetooth — like an airplane seat!!
6. An impactful Two-Minute Mornings journal with gratitude focusing prompts to help them start these chillier mornings on a positive note.
8. A super-soft fleece blanket you might as well buy them two of 'cause they're gonna be fighting their pupper for it.
9. A gorgeous rose quartz roller and scraper massager to give them that just went to the spa feeling.
10. An ergonomic travel pillow they can use to support their head, neck, and chin to stay comfy on the go (or at home on the couch).
11. An absolutely delightful little DIY project that'll let them build a super detailed design space.
12. A stainless steel bracelet designed to let them turn their hairband into a cute piece of jewelry that doesn't squeeze their wrist.
14. A gorgeous bamboo matcha set complete with a whisk (chasen), traditional scoop (chashaku), whisk holder, and teaspoon.
15. A custom-made Starbucks cup with their name right on it! They can finally imagine a life where a barista isn't spelling their name wrong!
16. A genius pack of graphite pencils they can plant!! The bottom (where the eraser would be) is filled with seeds, just use the pencils up until they're too short and then plant them for a gorgeous (and maybe yummy) green treat.
18. A magnificent little massage reference guide that'll have them mastering the basics of back, hand, and body massage — it's more a gift for both of you.
19. A Slip silk pillowcase that fights the good fight against bedhead, skin irritation, and crumpled bedding because they haven't found the three-in-one solution yet.
20. A pair of star-studded sterling silver earrings just dainty enough to go with everything they own.
21. A tri-fold travel wallet with a passport holder that'll hold everything they own, because their purse should not be a black hole of despair — like it currently is.
22. A Shakespearian insults mug so they'll finally get the reference the next time you (jokingly) say "thou art a boil, a plague sore."
23. A pack of genius little Pocket Palette — it includes mascara, BB cream, and blush/lip tint that'll have them looking fly without having to carry their entire makeup bag around.
24. A BPA-free, dishwasher-safe cold brew iced coffee maker so they can finally save some $$$ and make their coffee at home.
26. A crystal whiskey set complete with a globe decanter and two glasses, four stainless steel ice cubes, cleaning beads, and ice tongs to make drink time a bit more classy.
27. A Bluetooth speaker that looks like a retro stereo for some unexpected old-timey charm. They'll love blasting their tunes on this totally unique gift!
28. A pair of ultra-plush and fluffy slippers to keep you looking glam and feeling cozy while you run around your house.
29. A reversible vegan-leather travel tote that'll hold everything they might need at a moment's notice — or in the event their luggage doesn't make it.
30. A swivel charcuterie board for the bougie person in your life who takes pride in having the fanciest cheese board around. It also comes with a three-piece knife set!
Promising review: "This board arrived today in perfect condition. It’s absolutely beautiful and very heavy and sturdy. We have a lot of get togethers with family and always have a meat, cheese and cracker tray, along with a veggie tray. I can’t wait to take this out and use it! The family will be very impressed! Plus, as certain foods disappear, you can close up sections to make it smaller 😃. The sections that expand seem very sturdy (almost harder to pull out), so I don’t see a problem with moving it around and having it stay in place. I just LOVE this board! 😍" —T. Jackson
Get it from Amazon for $64.99 (available in two styles).
31. A magnetic phone mount so they can conveniently keep their GPS app in view on their next road trip.
33. A bottle of sweet and slightly spicy Mike's Hot Honey that they should really have on hand year-round, but if they don't that's just a shame.
34. A pack of wine glass markers for the person in your life who loves hosting wine nights and wants to spice them up.
35. A "Wreck This Journal," which is so much more than a typical journal full of blank pages meant for scribbling. This'll tap into their creative side and give the free reign to express themselves to the fullest with fun prompts and ideas.
They'll be prompted to fill out things like "stain logs," cover entire pages in only one color, collage sticky things, and so much more. But not to worry, these prompts are entirely left open to interpretation, so your giftee is free is complete their stain log in anything from lipstick kisses to their favorite condiments, and cover their "red page" in any and all shades of the color.
38. A tabletop fire pit (that's safe to use inside) because if there's one thing your gift-ee doesn't have, it's a designated indoor s'mores-making-station.
You may have seen this product floating around on TikTok.
Note: you'll need alcohol to get the fire lit, so grab some here.
Promising review: "I use it in the house. Love this!!! Just fill it with alcohol and light. It doesn't burn long which is great. Goes completely out once all the alcohol is gone and is completely odorless! The flame is beautiful." —Josephine Himbry
Get it from Amazon for $29.99.
39. A Balm Dotcom Trio from Glossier to stock them up on a reviewer-favorite skin salve that can be used on their lips, cuticles, and anywhere else that's particularly dry. From cherry to mango to birthday cake, these scents and finishes are simply too good to sleep on.
Promising reviews: "I love this product. It is gentle and smooth and makes my lips feel hydrated, clean, and healthy. When I get stressed I often bite my lip. This balm heals these wounds overnight. Never has any other balm done that for me. They smell amazing as well. Thank you, Glossier!" –highschoolteen
"I always love topping off presents with a tiny something and this three pack is the way to go. So many different combos you can choose from to personalize for each special person!!" –Mackenzie
40. A personalized charger name tag because if there's one thing they don't have, it's a fool-proof way for their family and roommates to stop stealing their charger.
Delightful Luna is a small business located in California that makes specializes in super-cool 3D-printed accessories.
Promising review: "Don’t remember how I stumbled across this but thought it was a super cute item and bought it for my co-teacher. It came out great and looks so cool. Can’t wait to give it to them and may buy myself one. Fits great on an apple charging cord. I tested it on a iPhone cord that’s not apple and wasn’t really going one. Not a problem just glad to know for the future." –Rebecca K