32 Gifts For People Who Have Everything
Yeah, yeah, yeah, they have everything. But do they have eight pounds of marshmallows?
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Whether you've got someone in your life who already has everything, is hard to shop for, or, honestly, you just forgot about them (it's fine, we've all been there), we have a gift for them. In fact, we're pretty certain these gifts will be coveted by literally everyone on your list.
2. A pair of Sherlock Holmes socks they can wear while they're sleuthing away on one of the many mysteries Mr. Holmes and Dr. Sherlock will take them on.
4. An Airfly wireless transmitter designed to let them connect their Airpods or any wireless headphones to all those things that don't have Bluetooth — like an airplane seat!!
6. An impactful Two-Minute Mornings journal with gratitude focusing prompts to help them start these chillier mornings on a positive note.
8. A super-soft fleece blanket you might as well buy them two of 'cause they're gonna be fighting their pupper for it.
9. A gorgeous rose quartz roller and scraper massager to give them that just went to the spa feeling.
10. A twistable memory-foam travel pillow they can mold and shape into whatever form they need to stay comfy.
11. An absolutely delightful little DIY project that'll let them build a super detailed design space.
12. A stainless steel bracelet designed to let them turn their hairband into a cute piece of jewelry that doesn't squeeze their wrist.
14. A gorgeous bamboo matcha set complete with a whisk (chasen), traditional scoop (chashaku), and teaspoon.
15. A custom-made Starbucks cup with their name right on it! They can finally imagine a life where a barista isn't spelling their name wrong!
16. A genius pack of graphite pencils they can plant!! The bottom (where the eraser would be) is filled with seeds, just use the pencils up until they're too short and then plant them for a gorgeous (and maybe yummy) green treat.
18. A magnificent little massage reference guide that'll have them mastering the basics of back, hand, and body massage — it's more a gift for both of you.
19. A radiance-boosting lychee Bliss Jelly Glow Ball made in a one-of-a-kind soft jelly texture and with a geranium scent that'll remove every last trace of dirt makeup during their cleansing routine.
20. A pair of star-studded sterling silver earrings just dainty enough to go with everything they own.
21. A tri-fold organizational wallet that'll hold everything they own, because their purse should not be a black hole of despair — like it currently is.
22. A comfy crew neck T-shirt you can totally afford to buy for them since they helped you move and you didn't have to pay for furniture delivery.
23. A pack of genius little Pocket Palette — it includes mascara, BB cream, and blush/lip tint that'll have them looking fly without having to carry their entire makeup bag around.
24. A BPA-free, dishwasher-safe cold brew iced coffee maker so they can finally save some $$$ and make their coffee at home.
26. A classy Italian-made whiskey set complete with five gorgeous glasses, a decanter, and topper can make drink time a bit more classy (oh, and it's dishwasher-safe!).
28. A pair of ultra-plush and fluffy slippers to keep you looking glam and feeling cozy while you run around your house.
29. A reversible vegan-leather travel tote that'll hold everything they might need at a moment's notice — or in the event their luggage doesn't make it.
32. And a bottle of sweet and slightly spicy Mike's Hot Honey that they should really have on hand year-round, but if they don't that's just a shame.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.