We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of wireless Beats headphones so you can work out, get a snack, or ignore your text messages while listening to your favorite playlist without being ~tied down~.
2. An incredibly real-looking faux fur throw blanket to give any home a touch of interior-design-magazine-meets-Winterfell luxe.
4. A 10-in-1 *ultimate* Instant Pot so you can slow-cook, pressure-cook, make rice and yogurt, and so, so, so much more — you can even sous vide in it!
5. A vintage-style blueprint poster personalized for your pet. Because your pupper is an icon and they deserve the very best.
6. A Millennium Falcon Lego kit that makes a great gift for a kid or an adult looking to amuse their inner child. Just be prepared for some "she's fast enough for you, old man" jokes upon assembly with anyone younger than you.
7. A waterproof Kindle Paperwhite with a glare-free screen so you feel like you're reading an *actual* book — without having to have to schlep around a heavy 1,000-page volume (looking at you, A Song of Ice and Fire).
8. And/or a year's subscription to Kindle Unlimited, a magical service that lets you read an unlimited number of books on any device (including e-readers, smartphones, or desktop computers).
9. A fun duvet set that'll take any kid's dreams to the next level — you can get it in a dinosaur print, ballerina print, mermaid print, astronaut print, and more.
10. A roomy, waterproof smart device-charging backpack for the busiest bee you know who always carries *everything* around with them.
11. A birchwood map of the world with metal paper airplane pins so you can mark where you've been and where you want to go!
12. A holly jolly printed Opposuit that'll guarantee a win when it comes to who's best dressed at the holiday party.
13. A subscription to Jeni's Pint Club so they can stop screaming for ice cream and simply have it delivered to their door every month. Their tastebuds will be graced with unique flavors like Fluffernutter Pie, Blambleberry Crisp, and Blackout Chocolate Cake.
First rule of Pint Club? Tell everyone about Pint Club!
What they'll get: Every month, they'll receive a curated selection of four flavors of icy treats like ice cream, frozen yogurt, and sorbet.
Get it from Jeni's for $199/three months.
15. A silicone face-cleaning brush that'll be like treating to a whole year's worth of facials. It vibrates to remove makeup, dirt, and excess oil, timing the process so you can get the whole job done in 60 seconds.
16. A Tasty One Top, an all-in-one cooktop that'll pair with your phone (and the Tasty app) so you can take each recipe step by step — it even adjusts the temperature and power settings to match each part of the recipe perfectly.
17. A Philips Sonicare Diamondclean toothbrush with four modes, three intensities, and three different brush heads so you can customize your cleaning to your dental needs. And it has sensors to show you on your smartphone where you missed so you can improve your brushing habits.
18. An impressive wooden dollhouse by KidKraft for kids that love to play pretend and HGTV-obsessed parents and guardians. Comes with five rooms, 17 pieces of adorable doll furniture, and even working shutters!
For ages 3+
Promising review: "So easy to put together and even a bit fun. Instructions were very simple to follow all I needed was a screw driver and I used a small electric one. Assembled this late at night for my daughters fifth birthday and I was worried it would be difficult and it wasn’t at all. It’s super cute, and comes with all sorts of accessories. Our daughter loves it and plays with it all the time." –Kat
Get it from Amazon for $102.57.