38 Amazing Gifts Under $200 That Anyone Would Love To Receive
Truly splurge-worthy gifts that'll make you their favorite person.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pair of wireless Beats headphones so you can work out, get a snack, or ignore your text messages while listening to your favorite playlist without being ~tied down~.
2. An incredibly real-looking faux fur throw blanket to give any home a touch of interior-design-magazine-meets-Winterfell luxe.
4. A 10-in-1 *ultimate* Instant Pot so you can slow-cook, pressure-cook, make rice and yogurt, and so, so, so much more — you can even sous vide in it!
5. A vintage-style blueprint poster personalized for your pet. Because your pupper is an icon and they deserve the very best.
6. A Millennium Falcon Lego kit that makes a great gift for a kid or an adult looking to amuse their inner child. Just be prepared for some "she's fast enough for you, old man" jokes upon assembly with anyone younger than you.
7. A waterproof Kindle Paperwhite with a glare-free screen so you feel like you're reading an *actual* book — without having to have to schlep around a heavy 1,000-page volume (looking at you, A Song of Ice and Fire).
8. And/or a year's subscription to Kindle Unlimited, a magical service that lets you read an unlimited number of books on any device (including e-readers, smartphones, or desktop computers).
9. A fun duvet set that'll take any kid's dreams to the next level — you can get it in a dinosaur print, ballerina print, mermaid print, astronaut print, and more.
10. A roomy, waterproof smart device-charging backpack for the busiest bee you know who always carries *everything* around with them.
11. A holly jolly printed Opposuit that'll guarantee a win when it comes to who's best dressed at the holiday party.
12. A birchwood map of the world with metal paper airplane pins so you can mark where you've been and where you want to go!
13. A portable propane grill for the person who never fails to invite you to their awesome tailgates.
15. A silicone face-cleaning brush that'll be like treating to a whole year's worth of facials. It vibrates to remove makeup, dirt, and excess oil, timing the process so you can get the whole job done in 60 seconds.
16. A Tasty One Top, an all-in-one cooktop that'll pair with your phone (and the Tasty app) so you can take each recipe step by step — it even adjusts the temperature and power settings to match each part of the recipe perfectly.
17. A Philips Sonicare Diamondclean toothbrush with four modes, three intensities, and three different brush heads so you can customize your cleaning to your dental needs. And it has sensors to show you on your smartphone where you missed so you can improve your brushing habits.
18. A truly giant dollhouse mansion complete with eight rooms, 34 pieces of furniture, an elevator, and large windows so you can look at it from all angles.
19. A Samsung Gear virtual reality device that'll prove that the future is already here. Just pop in any Samsung smartphone and prepare to be amazed.
20. A gorgeous clear acrylic bar cart, because you should really share the gift of good taste. And because if you give them a bar cart, they'll serve you booze when you visit.
21. An extra-thorough DNA-testing kit that'll not only tell you about your ancestry and family history, but also about your genes and what they could say about your health and traits.
22. An essential oil diffuser necklace so you can have a little aromatherapy on the go. Simply place a few drops of your favorite oils on the stone pendant, breathe deeply, and enjoy!
23. A single-serve coffee, latte, and cappuccino maker by Keurig for the coffee-lover in your life that wants nothing more than to have their own home cafe.
24. A pair of classic-for-a-reason shearling Ugg slippers with hard soles because you will NOT want to take them off when you have to go outsie to take out the trash.
25. A Nintendo Switch Lite for a lightweight and portable gaming system you can take wherever you go. You know you miss having your Gameboy with you.
27. A mini (but bright and powerful) multimedia projector perfect for turning any room into a movie or gaming room. Just plug in your phone, gaming system, streaming stick, or laptop.
28. A ginormous memory foam bean bag chair for that person (or animal) in your life who can sleep through just about anything. They deserve to slumber in style.
29. A Ninja Blender so you can basically give the gift of never-ending margaritas. And smoothies. And dips. And sauces.
30. A gorgeous Penguin hardcover boxed set of six Charles Dickens novels; they're a fancy addition to any small or large library.
31. Or a Hogwarts trunk full of all seven Harry Potter books, because if you're not passing on your love for HP, what are you even doing?
32. A personalized swivel cheese board for the host or hostess with the most or mostess in your life. They'll love all of its bells and whistles, especially the thoughtful engraving that you decided to include.
33. A vintage bookshelf collection of their favorite board games because they're always the star of game night, which makes them truly worthy of these killer editions.
34. A customizable wall print of their pet so you can be credited as the person that finally made their furbaby a star.
35. A sustainably sourced and handmade chunky-knit weighted blanket that they'll be dying to cocoon themselves in on every snow day, rainy afternoon, and cozy night-in from here on out.
36. A beloved Always Pan from Our Place, the to-die-for piece of equipment that can quite literally do it all in the kitchen (all without sticking and while looking gorgeous, might I add).
37. A mini Fujifilm Instax camera so they can capture their memories in a fun and unique way that doesn't involve wiping the lens of their smartphone camera after taking it out of their back pocket.
Promising review: "My niece and nephew visited me this summer and I thought it would be a fun way to document the things they did. They enjoyed the pictures and making a book with all the activities they did with family and friends. It's easy to use. The instructions are small so you might need a magnifying glass for them, but once we figured it out, we have taken it everywhere with us." –Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $73.45+ (available in five colors).
38. A sleek and handcrafted ceramic essential oil diffuser that'll add an elegant touch to any room and mask any funky or unwanted smells.
It can't hurt to throw in some essential oils with this gift!
Promising review: "After researching, this diffuser cost a little more than others, but the design and quality more than justified the price difference. I've seen other diffusers and they are all plastic and feel/look cheaply made. The Vitruvi model really is stone, which adds value and appeal to my whole apartment. Also, it's smaller than other brands out there, so fits in well as an accessory. We ordered the peppermint oil and the diffuser worked great in our home. Great product and would recommend!" —Deanna
Get it from Amazon for $119 (available in 10 colors).