54 Diligent Products That'll Do The Work So You Don't Have To
These products deserve a raise.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A pack of stain-removing, nontoxic cleaning cups perfect for cleaning the inside of your Keurig or K-Cup coffee machine.
2. An eight-blade Mueller Austria Pro-Series Slicer that'll mince your onions, chop your veggies, and even store them after. It has three different-sized chopper blades and five interchangeable blades for slicing, julienne, grating, and even shredding.
3. A pack of Affresh dishwasher cleaner tablets — just throw them in and they'll penetrate, dissolve, and remove any odor-causing residue or lime and mineral buildup. Maintenance, folks, it's part of adulthood, who knew.
4. A pair of microfiber mop slippers that cover your shoes or your bare feet to help you mop up all the messes while you walk around the house — they're also super easy to clean! Just pop them in the washing machine.
5. A fizzy toilet cleaning bomb designed to basically work the same way your fave bath bombs work except these are formulated to really get deep into the grime in your toilet and clean it all right up in about five minutes.
6. A pack of Bottle Bright for an all-natural, biodegradable, odor-free way to clean your water bottle.
7. A pack of M3 Naturals Retainer and Denture Cleaner to get rid of any odor or buildup that's stuck on. Just drop one tablet into warm tap water along with your dental appliance, and in just a few minutes they'll be like new.
8. A bottle of The Laundress Crease Release, a classic scented, wrinkle release spray that'll save you countless hours of having to iron your shirts, suits, curtains, and basically everything else.
9. A pack of hydrocolloid, tea tree, calendula oil, and CICA-infused acne patches to help you spot treat any pimples when they inconveniently pop up on your face.
10. A bottle of Oh Yuk Jetted Tub Cleaner — it'll clean out all the gunk from your bathtub jets so that when you choose to marinate in your own juices, the pot you're doing it in is totally clean.
11. A reusable ChomChom Roller Dog Hair Remover that'll seriously get rid of that unintentional fur seating with just a few rolls. And before you ask, it doesn't use sticky tape! It's made using a sturdy brush system.
12. And if you're looking for something to scramble up your eggs, an incredible little Whiskware Egg Mixer with a BlenderBall wire whisk. Plus, it has a built-in egg cracker, and enough space to scramble up to eight eggs at once — it even has a built-in egg separator if you like your eggs sans yolk!
13. A 100% natural pumice stone toilet bowl cleaner to scrub away any rust or lime buildup on your porcelain throne.
14. A bottle of fast-acting, nontoxic Folex Carpet Spot Remover – it works on any color carpet or material to remove tough spots and stains. Plus it doesn't leave a sticky residue and it requires no rinsing or vacuuming.
15. A bottle of Dr Song Benzoyl Peroxide Face and Body Wash formulated with 10% benzoyl peroxide to help really penetrate deep into your skin while being nonirritating. Body acne be gone!
16. A pack of three nylon brushes you attach to your drill for a super scrub you thought was only possible by professionals.
17. A weekly Wet & Forget Shower Cleaner that requires no scrubbing — just spray it on your shower surfaces after you shower and rinse it off during your next shower. It'll clean away in between.
19. A microfiber blinds duster designed with spaced-out fingers so you can brush along every slat of your blinds in a totally painless process.
20. A 100% natural Oven Cleaning Kit, complete with oven scrub, all-purpose cleaners, and a metallic sponge, to really get at the build-up in your enamel ovens, rack, and even the glass panel on the door — it's made in small batches, and totally safe for your family, pets, and home.
21. A set of Gorilla Grip Adhesive Grippers designed specifically to help keep your pesky rug corners in place and prevent any slipping, sliding, or tripping.
22. A leather cleaner can help freshen up your couch, chairs...ottomans — any of your leather goods INCLUDING faux leather.
23. A vegan laundry stain remover that'll get out stains, dirt, grease... blood — whatever, I don't know your life! It basically will get all of those hard-to-get stains out without the use of any harsh chemicals. Just wet the stained area of clothing with water and rub the stain stick over it. Then wash it with the rest of your laundry — but you don't need to wash it immediately. So if you decide to put your laundry off a little longer it'll still totally work.
24. An all-in-one Hang-O-Matic picture hanging tool so anything you decide to put on your walls is totally level — and you don't have to do the walk of shame back to your walls to drill a second set of holes.
25. A pack of Weiman Stainless Steel Cleaning Wipes capable of getting your grimy sink and appliances to sparkle with just the tiniest bit of elbow grease. They can get rid of fingerprints, residue, water marks, and so much more.
26. A watermark remover cloth to help you quickly and easily remove marks on wood caused by water, alcohol, heat, latex paint, and permanent marker, and help conceal surface scratches — oh and you can use it to polish metal and chrome.
27. A bazinga-worthy T-shirt folding board that'll have the inside of your drawers look like Marie Kondo's dream come true.
28. A versatile Katzco Furniture Repair Kit complete with six wood markers and six wax sticks all designed to match whatever wood you need fixed.
29. A reusable and machine washable Swiffer-style duster to help keep your home spic and span without any added waste.
30. A Whizzy Wheel car decal and sticker remover. Just attach it to your drill and it'll safely remove all the stickers you want to get rid of — so you can replace them with new, less faded ones.
31. A simple to install TV wall mount that doesn't require any studs for installations — well besides you of course.
32. A jar of TICARVE Dust Cleaning Gel perfect for getting deep into every dusty, crumby area and leaving it totally spotless.
33. A bottle of Star Brite Mold and Mildew Stain Remover that might actually be magic! It requires NO scrubbing!! You just spray the area you want clean, wait until the stain is gone, and then rinse. That's all folks!
34. A pack of Nano Towels made of a miraculous eco fabric that cleans almost anything with just some water. Yupp. Just soak it in some regular ol' water and watch the dirt, stains, nastiness, disappear.
35. A guided gallery wall kit includes everything you need to create one — including seven frames, a hanging template, hardware, and even some pretty black-and-white prints that you can use or replace.
36. A super convenient toy mat that cinches up when playtime is over to make clean up totally effortless.
37. An awesome faucet splash catcher — it fits perfectly around your faucets and will help absorb some of that water that inevitably gets everywhere every time you try to do the dishes.
38. A long-lasting HyperChiller designed to use regular water to chill your drinks, sometimes in under a minute — plus it's dishwasher-safe!
39. A bottle of L'Oreal Paris Elvive 8 Second Wonder Water Lamellar, a rinse-out moisturizing hair treatment that can leave your hair silkier and shinier than you've ever seen it.
40. A dishwasher-safe apple slicer that'll make cutting up apples so freakin' easy — seriously, we have them at the BuzzFeed office and it makes slicing up an apple for a snack SO FREAKIN' EASY. It takes like two seconds!
42. A calming lavender sleep mask designed to work at hydrating and calming your skin while you sleep — it's for folks with sensitive skin so you don't have to worry about it being too harsh.
43. A pack of Miracle-Gro plant food spikes designed to help give your leafy green friends the yummy nutrients they need (for up to two months) — and since now you'll have a plant that doesn't die the second it comes into your home, you'll need to keep buying these nutritious little sticks.
44. A super bubbly Glisten Disposer Care Foaming Drain and Pipe Cleaner that'll safely deodorize your garbage disposal while it scrubs away any tough grunge or build-up that causes your sink to back up and maybe even smell a little bit. It comes in a biodegradable packet that you can just drop in.
45. An intensely moisturizing overnight lip treatment made with coconut and jojoba oils to help hydrate your pout during the only time of the day you're not running it.
46. A set of shredder claws, because who actually has time to wait for meat to cool before they handle or start shredding it? Not me, and I have the burned fingertips to prove it.
48. A tube of Essence Lash Princess Mascara can leave you with lashes that look so damn long people will think you're wearing falsies — but you're not! And you didn't have the struggle of trying to put on fake lashes.
49. A long-lasting (four months) Terro Garbage Guard that'll release a deep penetrating vapor to kill insects and prevent infestations in your trash can. It comes with an adhesive strip for easy attachment to the can lid. It can be used on both outdoor and garage trash cans, dumpsters, and trash bins.
50. A bottle of specially formulated Bar Keepers Friend Multipurpose Cooktop Cleaner to really get deep down in there and remove stubborn hard water mineral deposits, grease, and grime while restoring shine.
51. A super intense grout cleaner that'll get rid of years and years... and years of gross build-up.
52. A bottle of Better Life Natural Tub and Tile Cleaner — a natural, plant-based cleaner that dissolves soap scum, rust, mold, mildew, hard water stains, and mineral deposits. But the best part is its eucalyptus and tea tree scent.
53. A bottle of Bar Keepers Friend Cleanser and Polish to get your stainless steel (and literally almost all surfaces) free of rust, tarnish, mineral deposits, and tough stains — your stuff will be shining like new!
54. A heavy-duty rust stain remover so you can see what color your shower actually is — hint, it's not an orangey-brown.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.