1. When Sandra Bullock and Cate Blanchett revealed how the cast bonded with each other, and called out Sarah Paulson.
2. And then when Sarah Paulson called out herself for unashamedly stanning her fellow cast member, Rihanna.
3. When Sandra Bullock said what we're all constantly thinking about Cate Blanchett.
4. When Awkwafina posed for this amazing selfie with Sarah Paulson, and proved that even when your squad is full of the most famous women in Hollywood, they'll still help you out with selfie lighting.
5. When Anne Hathaway talked about how Rihanna and the rest of the cast helped her build her confidence after she gave birth to her son.
6. When Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock were asked if there was ever any ~romance~ between their characters, and they took the opportunity to compliment each other.
7. Actually, whenever they took any opportunity they could to profess their love for each other.
8. When Sarah Paulson spoke for the entire LGBT community and yelled about how Cate Blanchett didn't win the Oscar for playing Carol in Carol.
9. Which then devolved into them teasing each other with classic "your mom" jokes.
10. Basically, whenever any interview with Cate Blanchett and Sarah Paulson just devolved into the two of them giggling at each other.
11. When Mindy Kaling revealed that Sandra Bullock sent the entire cast frozen hot chocolates during their press junket.
12. Even when they were in separate rooms.
13. When Sarah Paulson and Anne Hathaway spent an entire interview complimenting each other, which ended with them complimenting Cate Blanchett, who wasn't even there.
14. When Sarah Paulson called out Sandra Bullock for her misuse of words.
15. When Mindy Kaling gazed lovingly at Sarah Paulson to the point that it started to creep her out a little bit, but who wouldn't gaze at Sarah Paulson???
16. When Cate Blanchett helped out Anne Hathaway with her word choice, and then Anne referred to her by this title...
17. When Sandra Bullock said she'd heist a private island, and Cate Blanchett immediately asked if she could come too.
18. And when they took this beautiful group photo together at the premiere, and the world got a little bit brighter.
Ocean's 8 is in theaters now!
Get your tickets from Fandango.