3. When Ariana Grande put a song called "Pete Davidson" on her album:
5. When Travis Barker got Kourtney Kardashian's name tattooed on his ribcage:
6. When Tommy Lee and Pamela Anderson married each other after only knowing one another for four days:
7. When Offset purchased a billboard for Cardi B's birthday:
8. When Drake purchased a billboard for Rihanna after she won the Vanguard Award:
9. When Serena's husband purchased billboards for Serena Williams to welcome her back to tennis:
10. When Taylor Swift bought a $4.9 million dollar Cape house next door to Conor Kennedy's family compound:
11. When Robin Thicke released Paula, a love album dedicated to his estranged wife, Paula Patton:
12. When Ben Affleck took out a page-long ad in the Hollywood Reporter AND Variety to congratulate Jennifer Lopez:
"You have shown kindness, dedication, diligence, humility, graciousness of spirit, beauty in courage, great empathy, astonishing talent, real poise and true grace...It has been nothing but an honor and a pleasure to work with you. I only wish I were lucky enough to be in all your movies. With love, respect and gratitude, Ben Affleck."
This was back in 2002 — clearly Ben has been playing the LONG CON!