5. Ron Paul’s dedicated supporters provided some delicious televised moments for non-Republican viewers.
6. Reince was not amused.
But Chairman Priebus held fast throughout the drama.
7. Ann Romney’s daughter-in-law called Ann a “modern feminist.”
9. The convention’s 2nd weirdest moment did not involve Clint Eastwood or an empty chair.
10. BuzzFeed’s Mermaid-infused RNC party made the local news.
12. We got to know the guy behind the convention’s big balloon drop.
14. It was up to George H.W. Bush to provide the comedy.
16. G.E. Smith’s band was solid.
They even did “Call Me Maybe” :D
17. Republicans got down.
Dude, so busted.
- The judge who sentenced former Stanford swimmer Brock Turner for sexual assault will no longer hear criminal cases.
- Hillary Clinton came closer than ever to attacking Donald Trump's character and tied her opponent to the "alt-right" movement.
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 250 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.