5. Ron Paul’s dedicated supporters provided some delicious televised moments for non-Republican viewers.
6. Reince was not amused.
But Chairman Priebus held fast throughout the drama.
7. Ann Romney’s daughter-in-law called Ann a “modern feminist.”
9. The convention’s 2nd weirdest moment did not involve Clint Eastwood or an empty chair.
10. BuzzFeed’s Mermaid-infused RNC party made the local news.
12. We got to know the guy behind the convention’s big balloon drop.
14. It was up to George H.W. Bush to provide the comedy.
16. G.E. Smith’s band was solid.
They even did “Call Me Maybe” :D
17. Republicans got down.
Dude, so busted.
- Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton sparred over ISIS, race, and Trump's unreleased taxes during the first US presidential debate 📢
- The Colombia government and FARC rebels have signed a historic peace deal, ending 52 years of armed conflict.
- And no, people aren't drilling headphone jacks into their new iPhone 7's 📱❌