5. Ron Paul’s dedicated supporters provided some delicious televised moments for non-Republican viewers.
6. Reince was not amused.
But Chairman Priebus held fast throughout the drama.
7. Ann Romney’s daughter-in-law called Ann a “modern feminist.”
9. The convention’s 2nd weirdest moment did not involve Clint Eastwood or an empty chair.
10. BuzzFeed’s Mermaid-infused RNC party made the local news.
12. We got to know the guy behind the convention’s big balloon drop.
14. It was up to George H.W. Bush to provide the comedy.
16. G.E. Smith’s band was solid.
They even did “Call Me Maybe” :D
17. Republicans got down.
Dude, so busted.
- At least 29 people are dead and 166 hurt after explosions outside a stadium in Turkey, the country's interior minister said.
- Trump will reportedly pick ExxonMobil's CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. He has a long history of oil deals with Russia.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails show.
- "Saturday Night Live" revealed Donald Trump's newest pick to lead the Drug Enforcement Agency: Walter White.