1. Wow. What a halftime show. Beyoncé and Bruno Mars absolutely slayed.
2. Wait, we’re forgetting someone, right? Oh, right.
3. Face it, guys. Chris Martin was the Left Shark of this year’s Super Bowl halftime show.
6. Well, when Chris joined Beyoncé and Bruno at the end of Sunday’s show, it was painfully obvious he was desperately trying to keep up.
7. Look at him go!
8. He looked grateful to be there, tbh.
9. Like, reaaaaaaaallly grateful.
10. He was out of place.
11. Luckily he had someone there to help him out.
12. And help get him into the “club.”
13. But even in the club, poor Chris was outshone…
14. He just didn’t know what to say.
15. Something just smelled off…
16. Even Anna Kendrick agreed:
17. FINAL PIECE OF EVIDENCE: Left Shark himself was watching the show and looked mighty jealous of the man who has replaced him.
- Politics in France were redrawn Sunday as pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen advanced to a runoff in the country's presidential election 🇫🇷
- US Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Sunday that DREAMers, like "everyone that enters the country unlawfully," are "subject to deportation."
- A recent report found that 6 of the largest soft drinks companies, excluding Coca-Cola, use a combined average of just 6.6% recycled plastic.
- Drag queens, puppies, and Lisa Rinna — BuzzFeed News got a behind the scenes look of "Watch What Happens Live."