1. Wow. What a halftime show. Beyoncé and Bruno Mars absolutely slayed.
2. Wait, we’re forgetting someone, right? Oh, right.
3. Face it, guys. Chris Martin was the Left Shark of this year’s Super Bowl halftime show.
6. Well, when Chris joined Beyoncé and Bruno at the end of Sunday’s show, it was painfully obvious he was desperately trying to keep up.
7. Look at him go!
8. He looked grateful to be there, tbh.
9. Like, reaaaaaaaallly grateful.
10. He was out of place.
11. Luckily he had someone there to help him out.
12. And help get him into the “club.”
13. But even in the club, poor Chris was outshone…
14. He just didn’t know what to say.
15. Something just smelled off…
16. Even Anna Kendrick agreed:
17. FINAL PIECE OF EVIDENCE: Left Shark himself was watching the show and looked mighty jealous of the man who has replaced him.
- Donald Trump claims Google's search engine was biased in burying bad news about his rival Hillary Clinton.
- More than 100 people are reportedly injured after a commuter train crashed into a New Jersey Transit station in Hoboken on Thursday morning.
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.