1. Wow. What a halftime show. Beyoncé and Bruno Mars absolutely slayed.
2. Wait, we’re forgetting someone, right? Oh, right.
3. Face it, guys. Chris Martin was the Left Shark of this year’s Super Bowl halftime show.
6. Well, when Chris joined Beyoncé and Bruno at the end of Sunday’s show, it was painfully obvious he was desperately trying to keep up.
7. Look at him go!
8. He looked grateful to be there, tbh.
9. Like, reaaaaaaaallly grateful.
10. He was out of place.
11. Luckily he had someone there to help him out.
12. And help get him into the “club.”
13. But even in the club, poor Chris was outshone…
14. He just didn’t know what to say.
15. Something just smelled off…
16. Even Anna Kendrick agreed:
17. FINAL PIECE OF EVIDENCE: Left Shark himself was watching the show and looked mighty jealous of the man who has replaced him.
- An adult film actress says Donald Trump, or someone on his behalf, offered her $10,000 and the use of his private jet to come to his suite.
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- The Chicago Cubs are heading to their first World Series since 1945 after beating the Los Angeles Dodgers 🐻
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘