Today Colin Mochrie, the arch-duke of improv, tweeted this:
And, appropriately, everyone reacted to the news like this:
1. Because it means maybe we’ll find out who Colin’s real parents are:
2. Or what goes on in Obama’s head:
3. Because maybe we’ll finally get to see Ryan Stiles bare all:
4. And maybe this eternal question will be answered:
5. Because now “Whose Line” can provide us with more parenting advice:
6. And it means more great guests:
8. Because now we can learn more of the dos and don’ts of prison:
9. Or the dos and don’ts of a successful relationship:
10. Because now we can get an update on Ryan’s and Colin’s rap careers:
12. And Colin’s foray into advertising:
14. Or how to win friends and influence people:
15. Because now the show can also teach us how to get back at our neighbors:
16. Or how to deal with a very serious illness, like this one:
28. And, most of all, because it means one thing: more scenes from a hat!
AKA the finest game ever played.
- The drug that killed Prince is causing an unprecedented wave of fatal overdoses, federal health officials say.
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 250 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.
- WhatsApp will start sharing your account info with Facebook. You can decline the new policy, but must opt into it first 📲😵