You've all been counting down the days...
You've marked your calendar...
Because you know...
And it's time to scream this at everyone you live with:
So you can FINALLY see what these beautiful sisters are up to this year:
But why is Hocus Pocus the best and most life-changing and groundbreaking Halloween movie ever? Well...
1. Because Sarah Jessica Parker has never had a better role than Sarah Sanderson:
And everything that came out of her mouth was pure gold:
2. And same with Bette Midler as Winifred Sanderson:
3. And, honestly, don't we all feel like Winifred every single morning?
4. Because the movie taught us so many important things, like what a virgin is:
5. And what...yabos...are:
6. And that ugly chicks are the ones that stay out late:
7. It also taught us proper anger management skills:
8. Hot beauty tips:
9. And, most importantly, who Ice is:
10. Because every time you watch the movie you see something you missed...or a joke you didn't get as a kid:
11. Because every time you use a lighter now you can't help but think of the THE BURNING RAIN OF DEATH:
12. And every time you pick up a book you can't help but yell this:
13. Because the movie had zombies before zombies were "in":
14. Because you probably use the Winifred Sanderson death stare four to six times a day:
15. Because you know all these critics could not have been more wrong:
16. Because there are two types of people in this world: people who are in love with Thackery Binx...
Even now that he's on NCIS:
17. And people who are in love with Max Dennison:
Even if he's too cool for Halloween:
Oh, yeah, and people who are in love with the skeleton-faced lead singer of the band:
18. Because a character says the movie's title during the movie:
19. Because you know that dressing as the Sanderson sisters is the perfect costume for anyone, whether you're three girls, or, like below, three guys:
20. Because of these beautiful, beautiful teeth:
21. Because even though the movie was hilarious:
It was still made you cry like a baby:
Now it's time to grab an old VHS (or just turn on ABC Family? Or Fox Family?):
Bust you your best singing voice:
And run AMUCK AMUCK AMUCK AMUCK AMUCK:
All images via Walt Disney Pictures.