1. Lindsay Lohan’s original role was Regina, but was switched to Cady so moviegoers wouldn’t associate Regina’s negative attitude with Lohan’s.
She was also the voice of Meg on “Family Guy” before Mila Kunis took over.
4. In an alternate universe, Ashley Tisdale plays Karen Smith.
She auditioned for the role.
6. At the time of filming, Rachel McAdams was eight years older than Lindsay Lohan, her classmate, and seven years younger than Amy Poehler, her mother.
7. Tim Meadows’ character’s carpel tunnel was added to the film because Meadows broke his hand before shooting.
9. Rachel McAdams’ hair was a wig.
11. This is what the business card that Kevin G. gives Cady actually says:
And yes, 847 is the real area code of the North Shore.
13. The song Cady “actually recognizes” at the school dance is called “Built This Way” by Samantha Ronson. Lindsay Lohan would go on to date Ronson a few years after the movie’s release.
And he’s on Twitter:
Also, not too long ago, Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, and Kevin G. got together to reenact his infamous rap.
This post has been updated to meet our attribution standards.
- Pro-EU Macron and far-right Le Pen have topped France's 1st round for president. They face off in 2 weeks 🇫🇷
- After days of deadly riots, Venezuela's president threatened protesters in a bizarre video — while playing catch.
- A recent report found that 6 of the largest soft drinks companies, excluding Coca-Cola, use a combined average of just 6.6% recycled plastic.
- A fan of K-Pop group BTS reimagined the 7-members within the world of Harry Potter and it's magical ✨