1. Lindsay Lohan’s original role was Regina, but was switched to Cady so moviegoers wouldn’t associate Regina’s negative attitude with Lohan’s.
She was also the voice of Meg on “Family Guy” before Mila Kunis took over.
4. In an alternate universe, Ashley Tisdale plays Karen Smith.
She auditioned for the role.
6. At the time of filming, Rachel McAdams was eight years older than Lindsay Lohan, her classmate, and seven years younger than Amy Poehler, her mother.
7. Tim Meadows’ character’s carpel tunnel was added to the film because Meadows broke his hand before shooting.
9. Rachel McAdams’ hair was a wig.
11. This is what the business card that Kevin G. gives Cady actually says:
And yes, 847 is the real area code of the North Shore.
13. The song Cady “actually recognizes” at the school dance is called “Built This Way” by Samantha Ronson. Lindsay Lohan would go on to date Ronson a few years after the movie’s release.
And he’s on Twitter:
Also, not too long ago, Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, and Kevin G. got together to reenact his infamous rap.
This post has been updated to meet our attribution standards.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- In case you were wondering, no — a big cyber attack couldn't swing the election.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎵
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.