Life's Annoying Enough, So Here's 28 Products Help You With Some Annoying Tasks
We can't do anything about your noisy neighbor, but at least your socks won't get lost in the laundry.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A versatile chop, slice, and dice unit that'll drastically *cut* down on veggie prep and cleanup time with interchangeable blades that can each be popped in the dishwasher.
2. An under-cabinet lid opener if pickle and pasta sauce jars just so happen to be your mortal, hand-cramping enemy. This makes the depressingly strenuous affair a breeze, and is great for seniors or anyone with joint or arthritic pain.
3. A pack of biodegradable foaming drain cleaning tablets to turn the daunting task of de-clogging and de-stinking your sink into an effortless science experiment. Toss a packet in, turn on the disposal, and watch all that cleaning power bubble up to the surface.
4. A doctor-recommended Squatty Potty so any tough "gotta go" urges go a little (or a lot) smoother thanks to this stool's natural colon-aligning prowess.
5. A bleach-free Wet & Forget shower cleaner for not only cleaning but preventing soap scum buildup. Once a week simply give your shower a spray, let it sit overnight, rinse off the next day, then — BOOM — you're done and didn't even break a sweat.
6. A genius T-shirt roll holder that holds up to 16 shirts and makes picking out what to wear a lot easier than digging through the depths of your probably too-full drawers.
7. A super convenient tofu press if you're tired of spending more time tending to your tofu than you do your cat. This all-in-one system works in the fridge without you needing to come back and increase the pressure. Plus, all the water collects at the bottom so there's no mess and no need for paper towels.
8. A cropped padded sports bra to make hot, sweaty workouts a bit less hot and sweaty by cutting down on the number of layers you and your boobs have to endure.
9. A pack of sock keepers that keeps pairs together in the washer and dryer so you can cut down on the time spent exploring the inner dimensions of the laundry room for that single missing sock.
10. A silicone-free L'Oreal moisturizing treatment for anyone who hates waiting around to wash out goopy hair masks with disappointing results. This rinse-out formula works on any hair texture or length in just eight seconds, delivering the proteins and amino acids necessary for a shiny, flippable mane.
11. A pack of cleaning K-Cups because the inside of your Keurig is likely coated with residue from old brews and you've been putting off handling it for A WHILE. Now you can give your machine regular deep cleans in the same amount of time it takes to make a cup o' joe. Side effects may include better-tasting coffee.
12. A cordless vacuum so lightweight and easy to maneuver that you might start to say wild things like "I like vacuuming". Speaking from firsthand experience, once you go cordless, you'll never want to go back.
13. Plus, a patented pet hair remover if you're tired of dragging out the vacuum or lint roller every time your pet touches anything. This lightweight roller uses bristles, not sticky tape, to catch lint, meaning you can clean and reuse it over and over and over again.
14. A Dash rapid egg cooker to make your morning egg prep 1,000x easier. Get boiled, poached, or scrambled eggs in just a couple of minutes. And weighing in at just ONE POUND, it's perfect for small apartment kitchens, dorm rooms, or RV travel!
15. A set of reusable wad-free pads so laundry day isn't derailed by tangled bedsheets. These help maintain a balanced washer drum, reduce dry times, and prevent wet clothes from getting trapped in the sheets.
16. A silicone-bristled portable paw cleaner you simply fill with water for getting Fido's muddy paws squeaky clean without a lot of effort (or opportunities for them to get away).
17. A beloved-by-the-internet detangling brush because your old brush isn't going to change no matter how many pain-induced swears you throw its way. Time to upgrade to something that will treat your kinky-curly locks with the respect they deserve.
18. And an adhesive monitor clip that can hold up to 30 sheets of paper, making data entry and note-taking a breeze while clearing up loads of desk space.
19. A stainless-steel garlic mincer and silicone peeler if you love fresh garlic but hate everything about the process of using it. This magical peeling prevents hand stank, while the simple yet effective mincer is waaayyyy easier to clean than traditional presses.
20. Budget-friendly period underwear to make handling Aunt Flo as simple as...well...putting on your underwear. This affordable pair can absorb the equivalent of two tampons so you can go about your day (or night) without fretting about unexpected leakages.
21. Some fizzing Johnny Drops so you can to give your toilet a cleansing spa treatment without all that unnecessary scrubbing. It's basically a bath bomb but for your porcelain throne.
22. A charmeuse pre-rolled scarf because tying the scarf is a whole lot of hassle that you no longer have to deal with. This large design can accommodate a wide range of hairstyles and the silky-smooth satin will help hair retain moisture and prevent breakage.
23. These microfiber makeup-remover cloths that are shockingly effective at wiping away even your darkest smoky eye look with JUST WATER! It can't get much simpler than that, folks.
24. A folding board if you're daunted by the seemingly endless stream of unfolded laundry in your life. This board makes it quick and easy. Not to mention your closet will look like the well-manicured aisles of your favorite clothing store.
25. A set of hoodie hangers because everything about a cozy sweatshirt is great except for how much of a pain they are to store. Free up drawer and shelf space with these clever hooks, and always have quick and easy access to your go-to styles.
26. A hot air brush for giving yourself a salon-quality blowout without the arm aches and sweat that make doing your hair feel like a proper workout. This gadget combines the heat of a blowdryer with the shape and bristles of a round brush so you can say goodbye to juggling both at once.
27. A bottle of professional-grade callus-removing gel that'll quickly remove years (I repeat, YEARS) worth of hard calluses without endless scraping and scrubbing. Reviewers say dead skin dissolves in mere minutes, so I'd start picking out a new pair of sandals, like, now.
28. A pack of Downy fabric spray so you rock wrinkle-free fits even when there's no time (or energy) to break out the iron.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.