18 Movie Scenes That Were So Weird, They Honestly Felt Out Of Place
That puke angel scene from Pitch Perfect was too much.
1. In Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, when they go through the creepy tunnel.
2. In 17 Again, when Mike's daughter tries to have sex with 17-year-old him.
3. In Booksmart, when Miss Fine hooks up with her former student at the graduation party.
4. In Pitch Perfect, when Lilly makes a "puke angel."
5. In Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows — Part 1, when Harry and Hermione start awkwardly dancing.
6. In Frozen II, when Kristoff sings "Lost in the Woods."
7. In The Heat, when they give a guy a tracheotomy.
8. In Marriage Story, when Charlie is in the bar with his theater friends and just randomly starts singing.
9. In Kingsman: The Secret Service, when the princess makes an offer of anal sex to Eggsy if he saves the world.
10. In Dora and the Lost City of Gold, when they walk through a flower patch, get high off the pollen, and start hallucinating themselves as cartoons.
11. In Ex Machina, when they have a random dance party.
12. In Crazy Rich Asians, when Rachel meets Peik Lin's family.
13. In Cats, when they eat the human cockroaches.
14. In The Lighthouse, when Robert Pattinson vigorously masturbates.
15. In Dumbo, when they become intoxicated and start hallucinating "Pink Elephants on Parade."
16. In To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You, when Lara Jean lip-synchs while floating through a hallway.
17. In The 40-Year-Old Virgin, when they dance to "The Age of Aquarius" at the end.
18. And in Anchorman, when Ron Burgundy takes Veronica Corningstone to Pleasure Town.
Some submissions have been edited for grammar and clarity.