37 Kitchen Products That May Make You Think, "Where Have You Been All My Life"
"You complete me." —You to all of these products
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of plastic storage containers to keep your produce tasting fresh for much longer. If you constantly find yourself tossing out strawberries you totally forgot you bought, these containers will basically pay for themselves.
2. A rapid egg cooker so you can quickly cook all of those eggs sitting in your fridge before they go bad. Whether you like 'em boiled, poached, or scrambled, this little device does it all.
3. A handmade organizer for plastic storage bags so you can easily grab whatever size you need without fumbling around with bulky boxes.
4. A reliable nonstick frying pan with rave reviews, because every kitchen needs one. It'll provide even heat distribution for perfect searing and the three-layer nonstick coating is so durable it can stand up to metal utensils!
5. A set of portable silicone straws that will make it so much easier to finally say goodbye to single-use plastic. It also comes with four travel cases so you can take them with you and avoid the dreaded "They forgot to give me a straw!" moment at the drive through.
6. A natural cleaning spray that works on a wide variety of surfaces so you can ditch all those bottles cluttering up your cabinets.
7. A reusable silicone bag that can be stored upright so you can add some order to the random leftovers in your fridge that are taking up way too much space. Unlike plastic sandwich bags, these are washable and reusable — so you'll never have to worry about running out!
8. A set of travel cups with a spoon attached on the side so you can easily take your homemade yogurt parfaits and overnight oats with you on the go.
9. A durable cutting board you can have personalized with an initial of your choice and your family's name so everybody knows your household means business in the kitchen. It even has a juice well to catch any drippings and help you avoid a mess from forming all over your countertops.
10. An easily washable drip catcher so you'll no longer have a giant puddle at the back of your sink every time you wash some dishes.
11. This minimalist and super durable stainless steel travel tumbler with a functional handle built right onto the lid. It's also totally leak-proof, so you can throw it in your bag and not worry about spilling coffee everwhere.
12. A variety pack of delicious flavored coffees from Maud's so you can switch up your brew on the daily. It includes flavors like Dreamy Creamy Salted Caramel and Cinnamon Roll With It, so you'll definitely never get bored.
13. A two-stage knife sharpener to add some life back into those dull blades that you've owned for longer than you'd like to admit.
14. An egg white separator that can hold up to four egg yolks at a time and is really just too adorable for words, so I'm going to stop typing now.
15. A "scrap trap" that attaches to your drawers or cabinets so you can use the included scraper tool to easily scoop your chopped veggies and fruits into a compact container.
16. The beloved Always pan that can replace your fry pan, sauté pan, steamer, skillet, saucier, saucepan, non-stick pan, spatula, and spoon rest — so you can say hello to extra cabinet space!
17. A roll of bamboo paper towels that are way more durable and absorbent than the ones you have in your kitchen right now. They're also easily machine-washable up to 100 times, so you can basically cross paper towels off your grocery list forever.
18. A set of nesting storage bowls you can place right in the microwave, meaning less dishes at the end of the day and extra storage space!
19. A pack of spice liners so you'll never have to fumble around in your drawers and cabinets to find the cinnamon. The soft fabric keeps the bottles in place and labels facing up, so your spice drawer will be both functional and aesthetically pleasing.
20. Or! A set of spice-gripper clips because your kitchen is way too small to not be utilizing literally every single inch of space inside your cabinet.
21. A set of fridge bins to add some order to your chaotic mess of groceries. And because you'll be able to actually see all your food, you might just end up using that bag of lettuce before it goes bad!
22. A mountable jar opener because you shouldn't have to use every bit of your upper body strength just to open a jar of jelly.
23. An under-cabinet wine glass holder because wine glasses are 100% necessary in every kitchen but WOW do they take up so much space. Now you can just store them under the cabinet and consider them décor.
24. An absolutely genius tool that lets you easily spread butter on your pans before cooking or directly on hot foods like corn on the cob or fresh bread. No more butterfingers!
25. An innovative yogurt holder that will let you slide them on the side of your fridge instead of letting them take up valuable shelf space.
26. A set of classy stainless-steel measuring cups so you can stop eyeballing everything when you try out a new recipe you found on TikTok.
27. A foldable cutting board so you can easily dump all of your veggies directly into the pot once you're done chopping.
28. A set of silicone muffin liners that are easily washable and reusable. The silicone material means your muffins and cupcakes will glide right out so you can immediately get to snacking.
29. A digital food thermometer that gives an instant reading, so you can rest assured that your meats are cooked to the perfect temperature.
30. A set of reusable nonstick oven liners that'll catch the lasagna that's bubbling over before it has a chance to reach the bottom and basically become a permanent part of your oven forever.
31. A sous vide precision cooker that connects to your smartphone so you'll never under/overcook your food again.
32. A spill stopper so you can finally turn your back for one second without worrying about your pot of pasta boiling over and making a mess everywhere.
33. An adjustable wrap stand so you can easily find your plastic wrap and aluminum foil — because be honest, you usually just throw them in a random cabinet and hope you remember where you put them later.
34. A game-changing pan and pot lid organizer, because reaching for your favorite cookware shouldn't feel like playing a game of Jenga in your cabinet.
35. A mess-free storage bin with a spout that will help you pour out a perfect serving of rice without spilling it everywhere.
36. A lazy Susan so you can spin all of your spices and canned goods instead of taking them out one-by-one just to find what you need.
37. And a Blue Apron subscription kit that will take all of the guesswork out of your meal planning for the week. The kit comes with all the ingredients you need — all you have to do is follow along with the easy recipes included. You might just discover a new go-to favorite meal along the way!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.