1. A volcanic stone face roller that went mega-viral on TikTok — and it's not hard to see why. It mops up excess oil in just a few simple swipes so you can quickly get rid of that shiny forehead without the use of wasteful blotting papers.
2. An exfoliating glove with immediate results you can actually see — seriously, the dead skin just clumps up and rolls right off of your body. It's somehow satisfying and gross at the same time.
3. Adjustable bedsheet fasteners for anyone who is going to lose their mind if the fitted sheet slips off one more time. I feel you — and 2022 is the year we put a stop to it.
4. A cruelty-free lengthening mascara with a whopping 148,000 5-star Amazon ratings and some seriously impressive before-and-after photos. Oh, did I mention it's UNDER $5?!
5. A set of cleaning K-Cups to remove all of the built-up grime in your Keurig machine. You'd be surprised how much coffee residue and old coffee grinds can get stuck in the dispenser.
6. A pack of multipurpose dermaplaning razors you can use to shape your eyebrows and remove fine hairs. You can also use it to remove any stubborn peach fuzz so your foundation will glide on more seamlessly than ever.
7. Rug grippers that are oh-so-simple, but oh-so-life-changing. If your area rugs slip and slide all over the place, these are an absolutely must.
8. Game-changing ceiling fan pulls to help you finally remember which cord is for the light and which one is for the actual fan. Honestly, these deserve a spot in the Genius Products Hall Of Fame.
9. A tub of TikTok-famous The Pink Stuff (seriously, just peep the over 76,000 5-star ratings) — which will completely revitalize your sink, bathtub, and tiles with the help of a little elbow grease. It also works wonders on neglected stoves, so you might want a jar for the kitchen as well.
10. A cleaning putty so you can get the dust and debris out of every nook and cranny in your home — from the crevices of your vents to the random dusty spots in your bathroom.
11. A carbonated clay mask that bubbles up into a thick layer of foam to help clear your pores and get rid of those pesky blackheads. It'll also basically turn you into one of the trolls from Frozen, so get ready to take all the selfies.
12. An easily-washable drip catcher so you'll no longer have a giant puddle at the back of your sink every time you wash some dishes.
13. A dry shampoo foam — yes, I said foam — that's basically a shower in a bottle. It will give your hair a clean slate and stop you from throwing your brush out of the window when your curls just won't cooperate.
14. A rinse-out hair treatment that became super popular thanks to TikTok, which might explain the impressive 17,000 5-star ratings. Its blend of ceramides and collagen will add smoothness and shine to your hair in just five minutes, making it perfect for those of us who care about our hair but not enough to devote extra time to it.
15. A pair of handheld scrapers to make your cast iron pans look as good as the day you bought them.
16. A Maybelline Dark Circles Treatment Concealer for when you need to fool everyone into thinking you got a full night's sleep, when in reality you were just watching all three Princess Switch movies in a row.
17. A pack of food spikes that'll continuously feed your plant babies for up to two months, which is perfect for all you hands-off plant parents.
18. A rose gold rechargeable electric lighter — it's a must-have for any candle lover whose biggest nightmare is running out of lighter fuel when they've already lit two of the three wicks on a new Bath and Body Works candle.
19. A deeply nourishing hair mask with aloe vera and castor oil to tame frizz and add softness without weighing down your natural texture.
20. A pack of Avarelle Acne Cover Patches you can quickly plop on any pimple and let the blend of tea tree and calendula oils shrink your zit in just a few hours.
21. A wood polish and conditioner to bring your furniture back to life. Its magical blend of orange oil, beeswax, and Brazilian carnauba oil will help to break down water spots and restore wood to its former shiny glory.
22. A pack of all-natural bottle-cleaning tablets that'll help remove stains and odors from any water bottles or coffee tumblers that you've left unwashed for an embarrassingly long time. It happens.
These are biodegradable and odor free.
Promising review: "I seriously can't believe how well these little tablets work. I had the most disgusting Hydro Flask coffee mug — I tried everything. A bottle brush, different kinds of soap, vinegar, EVERYTHING, and there was still a seemingly impenetrable layer of black sludge inside. I let a tablet sit in each of my mugs for an hour or two, and the black sludge rinsed out COMPLETELY, without even scrubbing. They look brand new. What a magical product. No weird smell or taste afterward, either. I liked it so much I used it on another Hydro Flask I use primarily to hold my Bloody Mary mix in the fridge. I couldn't put anything else in it because it would always taste like spicy tomato juice. Bottle Bright to the rescue! No residual smell or taste anymore. AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING." —Amazon Customer
Get a 12-pack from Amazon for $8 (also available in packs of 36 and 78).