We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. A pair of UV-blocking sunglasses with built-in Bose audio so you can finally sport a wearable that isn't dorky as hell.
5. A pair of aerating wineglasses to win over even your hard-to-please friend who can always sniff out a gimmick like a sommelier checking for "floral notes."
7. A faux-leather swivel chair that'll blast your wig to Mars, where Natasha Lyonne works in the cinematic universe of Ad Astra.
8. A genetic ancestry test kit for your pup, so you can finally identify the exact breed breakdown of the creature you've been living with.
9. A temperature-regulating comforter that'll keep hot sleepers from feeling uncomfortably toasty — its eucalyptus shell remains perfectly cool to the touch throughout the night.
10. A countertop prep system for the most organized meal-making of your life. I'm opening a Subway franchise as we speak.
12. A handy touch-less "Fohm" dispenser with a paraben-free cleansing solution to turn your existing toilet paper into an environmentally friendly version of "flushable wipes" (which pose a serious threat to marine life, as they don't properly break down when flushed).
13. A solar-powered rainbow maker that'll cast delightful prisms around your room when the sun hits it.
14. A robot vacuum cleaner with an infrared-sensor for evading obstacles, so you don't have to worry about leaving this thing unattended.
15. A natural sunlight–simulating vanity mirror that'll last up to two weeks on a single USB charge (and is also incredibly light and portable).
16. A 60-second face cleansing device powered by T-Sonic pulses that'll gently exfoliate and clear pores before clogs turn into breakouts.
17. A set of geometric ceramic planters so you don't have to choose between art or plants for that bare wall — have the best of both worlds.
18. A 3-in-1 lamp that'll give you total freedom to decide which type of lighting is right for you: an upright, mini street lamp, a minimalist dish light, or an overhead light (attached to the ceiling with the included rope).
19. A poop bag carrier to make the idea of daily dog walks sound a lot less crappy — and achieve the unthinkable: poop bags as Fashion.
21. A light-up electronic word clock you'll want to keep on your desk — time might be moving at a glacial pace at work but you'd never know it from this futuristic gadget.
22. A motion-sensor LED toilet light if you're looking for an alternative to a boring night-light (or just something that'll turn your butt purple).
25. An Away suitcase that'll expand an impressive 1.75″ so you never have to worry about buying too many souvenirs on vacation.
26. A Sonos x Ikea WiFi bookshelf speaker you'll have the option of using horizontally, vertically, or mounted on the wall as a practical shelf.
28. A temperature-controlled mug with a charging coaster so you can have a leisurely drink of morning coffee instead of racing to finish it in a five-minute window. (It'll keep your drink perfectly hot for 1.5 hours on a single charge.)
29. A modern piece of cat furniture to seamlessly conceal their litterbox and give them something fun to climb on.
30. A minimalist lamp that'll cleverly use the outlet as an anchor and create the illusion of floating.
31. A pair of sculptural travel bottles that double as exfoliating tools you'll never mistake for someone else's.
32. A recycled gift wrap set embedded with hundreds of Wildflower seeds — just cover the paper with 1/8" of loose topsoil instead of tossing it in the trash — so the gift recipient will walk away with two gifts. Three, if they consider saving the earth one.
33. A bidet, because it's 2019 and we should have a more civilized way of cleaning our butts than with scraps of paper.
34. And a veggie and fruit to-go cup for a perfect "I'm running extremely late this morning" breakfast solution — it even has a built-in colander so you can take care of rinsing in the same cup.
Some reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.