1. A pack of reusable, food-preserving wrap if you often find yourself getting stressed out about how fast produce goes bad.
2. A professional-grade nonstick skillet that'll give you an evenly cooked, just-right meal every time — a game-changer for omelet aficionados and pan-fried-fish fanatics.
4. And a rice storage bin with a measuring-cup spout that'll make a measurable difference in the ease of meal prep.
5. A sworn-by Magic Eraser, if the mere thought of cleanup always holds you back from meal-prepping.
6. A set of microwavable nesting storage bowls that'll allow you to eat right out of the bowl you prepped the food in.
9. A pair of scrapers, because you haven't quite figured out how to best take of your cast-iron pans yet.
10. A snap-on can strainer that might seem gimmicky but will actually make you so thankful next time you're tasked with cracking open a can that's 50% juice.
11. An Instant Pot, because there's a reason people won't shut up about these things: They have seven tools (including a pressure cooker, slow cooker, and rice cooker) and prepare gourmet meals in a fraction of the time you're probably used to!
12. A foldable cutting board, so you can dump your sliced veggies right into your pot when you've finished.
13. A citrus juicer, because, wait, there's a way to squeeze lemons without making a total mess of the place?
14. A knife block that doubles as a tablet stand, so you can bravely face your kitchen with a recipe at your side.
15. An attachable "scrap trap" with a scraper (think: dustpan and broom for your countertops) that'll make the transfer of scraps to garbage as seamless as ever.
17. An Antoni-approved smokeless indoor grill that's perfect for backyard-less folks who never thought they'd have an opportunity to grill.
19. The 5-Ingredient College Cookbook, the perfect book of recipes for anyone in (or out of!) college looking to make a healthy, fast meal without a ton of work.
20. And a meal-planning pad that'll help you stay on top of grocery shopping so you never fall back into your old takeout-ordering ways.
Looking for more kitchen products that'll actually motivate you to cook? Look no further:
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.