30 Kitchen Gadgets On Amazon That'll Actually Make You Want To Cook In 2018
The new year is full of possibilities—like you becoming a person who cooks!
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An easy-to-use pot that will allow you to cook rice and steam vegetables at the same time. Also: It can be used to make oatmeal, chili, and soup!
2. A nonstick and dual-sided omelet maker for producing tasty omelets that, for once, aren't shapeless blobs.
3. And for making egg white omelets, you might consider calling in this yolk fish to separate your egg with its lips.
4. A vacuum sealing system that will keep your produce and meats fresh for five times longer. It's also sous vide-safe!
5. Speaking of sous vides: This high-end cooker that's half the size of most other sous vides and uses precise heating technology to make sure your meats are perfectly cooked every time.
7. A spice carousel to save you space on your countertop (because you can stack as many rows of these as you want) and from over-salting your meal (because it dispenses exactly one-fourth teaspoon every time).
9. A potato masher that will make you want to eat mashed potatoes with every meal (an honorable decision).
11. A rotary peeler with the choice of three different blade types, perfect for any fruit or vegetable.
13. An airfryer for frying with 75 percent less fat — it also has Gordon Ramsay's stamp of approval, FWIW.
16. An egg timer that will change colors to indicate the consistency of your boiled eggs, so you never have to play the guessing game again.
19. A cherry stoner to remove the pits from your cherries and not leave your kitchen looking like a crime scene in the process.
20. A pair of multipurpose kitchen scissors with five different blades for all of your herb chopping needs.
21. An erupting volcano microwave cleaner to make cleaning fun and remind you of your science fair days.
27. A spill-proof digital food scale that will give you the culinary confidence — but unfortunately not the hair — of Guy Fieri.
29. A "smoking gun" food smoker for infusing any food (or alcoholic beverage, for that matter) with a smokey flavor — no heat required.
30. And a vertical waffle maker that will make you wonder why all waffle makers aren't designed this way.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.