We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A microfiber wrap that'll dry your hair in record speed so you don't have to hop on the subway to work looking like a wet dog.
2. A pack of super effective earplugs for those mornings when the garbage truck swings by your window 30 minutes before you planned on getting out of bed.
3. Cleaning tablets to pop into your go-to travel mug when you discover you forgot to clean it out the last time.
4. A towel with snappable buttons so you can carry on with your daily routine without having to readjust every two minutes as it comes undone.
5. A dreamy contour memory-foam pillow for back- and side-sleepers who keep waking up feeling achey and bad — this lil' bit of extra neck support really does the trick.
6. A four-way brush cleaner that'll be on hand to (speedily) take on whatever mess you find on your shoes at the last moment.
7. An interlocking drawer organizer so you don't have to spend 15 minutes looking for that dang dental floss.
8. A "wrinkle release" spray if you simply don't have the time to warm up an iron. (And we're not here to judge!)
9. A cold-brew coffee maker – it'll beat waiting in an impossibly long Starbucks line.
10. A pair of cozy lumberjack socks if you hate the feeling of the ice cold floor on your feet when you get out of bed in the morning.
11. A pack of bedsheet suspenders (grippers that keep your linens from slipping off the mattress) if you keep waking up with you bedding on the floor next to your bed.
12. A commuter mug that actually delivers on its promise to keep your bev hot (or cold) all day long so there's no obligation to chug it on your trek to work.
13. A fog-resistant mirror so you can jump right into your post-shower grooming without delay.
14. A humidifier to turn on overnight so when you wake up, your first thought won't be "why does my skin feel dry?"
15. A honeycomb-style drawer organizer, because half the battle of every morning shouldn't be finding your other sock.
16. A deceptively tiny space heater that gets the job done, so removing the covers from your body and facing the world will become far less brutal.
17. A clinically recommended menthol formula you can apply to your sore, knotted back for instant relief.
18. A wake-up light that simulates a sunrise to help you wake up gradually and peacefully instead of in a jarring fashion.
19. A bottle of Soylent — a protein-packed, ready-to-drink meal — if you didn't allow enough time to make a proper meal and need something to tide you over at work.
20. A pair of Anker Soundcore Spaces active noise cancelling-headphones to block out the stresses of a subway commute.
21. And an organizing insert for your bag, if it seems like there's always something MIA when you need to leave — be it your keys, phone, or wallet.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.