30 Gifts That'll Probably Make Your Dad Cry Tears Of Joy
A quality record player, a fresh pair of Dr. Martens — he won't be able to blame seasonal allergies when those waterworks start.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Hey! While we’re doing our best to make sure the products we feature will arrive in time for Christmas, shipping times are especially tricky this year and can vary depending on where you live, which product you purchase, and more. Shop early and be sure to double check the retailers’ websites for shipping information to ensure that your gift will arrive in time for the 25th!)
3. A pair of Nike ACG "Smith Summit" cargo pants, because dads love a cargo pant — but has yours experienced a premium cargo pant?
7. A professional Japanese chef's knife so he can experience the joy of a smooth, seamless cut in the kitchen.
8. A T-shirt to pay homage to the bone-chilling blue screen of death — classic techie-dad humor he'll surely appreciate.
9. A tailored merino wool running suit so he can look impossibly slick as he tears up the streets on his winter run.
10. A pillow massager with heat he'll be glad to have on hand (or on back, rather) when he's stuck in traffic.
11. A Philips sunrise simulation alarm clock for the dad who's forgotten there's an alternative to being jolted awake by a grating beep sound every morning.
12. The Noma Guide to Fermentation if you fermeant to cop this piece of exquisite culinary literature for your foodie dad when it dropped back in 2018.
13. A pair of faux-fleece collar boots with WinterGrips so he can confidently strut his way through the next snow storm.
16. A pair of District Vision's "Junya Racer" sunglasses for some comfortable (and futuristic) anti-reflective sun protection on his runs.
17. A waterproof Kindle Oasis with adjustable warm light so nothing will get in the way of him and his reading.
18. A pair of Birkenstock Bostons because it is required in the year of 2020 that every Cool Dad be equipped with an elevated house shoe.
19. A DIY hot sauce kit for the dad who should really just be making his own condiments at the rate he offers his feedback to restaurant servers.
20. A retro-pile Patagonia fleece, because there's nothing quite like throwing on a nice, warm Patty in the dead of winter.
21. An acrylic Squatty Potty, because he's your number one and you wish him nothing but the best for his number twos.
22. An indoor herb garden with an LED light kit that'll give him something to rave about, and/or eat, at the next family dinner.
23. A pair of truly luxurious comfort boots he'll be able to dress down as a light work boot or dress up as a formal boot.
25. A wine saver with two vacuum stoppers so any leisurely drinker dad can hold onto his precious grapes for as long as he pleases.
26. A pair of sworn-by performance Bluetooth headphones he won't have to sweat about ruining during a high-intensity workout.
27. A Bluetooth-enabled sous vide precision cooker, because nothing can get a dad reeling quite like some perfectly cooked meats and/or veggies.
30. A subscription to Atlas Coffee Club to go all-in on the coffee thing and give him a taste of some fresh exotic beans.
Is your dad ready for the quality gifts that are in store for him? No he is not.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.