33 Creepy Products That Are Surprisingly Useful
Creeps to the front.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A coin bank so you can rest easy knowing you're saving money or lose sleep knowing you just fed a quarter to a cursed reptilian face.
2. A pimple-popping toy to give you just the satisfying stress relief without the scarring that often accompanies it.
5. A "boyfriend" body pillow that, according to some reviewers, is better than the flesh-and-bones version.
8. A pair of grassy flip-flops, if you want to experience the sensation of grass between your toes year-round. It's Fashion, look it up!!
9. A bug catcher vacuum that sucks unwanted visitors up into a releasable vessel so you never have to get too close to them.
10. A personalized ski mask — you upload an image and they'll print it onto the material — for a new way to keep warm during winter.
12. A pack of 1,500 (one-thousand five hundred!) live ladybugs if you need a natural remedy to save your aphid-invaded plants.
14. A set of mop slippers so you can get some cleaning done while you walk (or dance) around your home.
15. A blood-and-guts polymer-clay phone case that'll shield your phone from scratches but won't shield bystanders from a real jump-scare.
16. An "Elon's Musk" air freshener because, in the words of Grimes, we appreciate power and leathery fragrances for our cars!
20. A personalized suitcase with your face superimposed on it so you'll never mix up your bag with someone else's at baggage claim.
23. A squirrel feeder that's also a unicorn head so you can get hours of magical entertainment from this dumb gag.
24. A pack of sandwich bags with bugs on them, because you've heard of bug repellent but what about repellant for coworkers who steal your lunch out of the kitchen fridge?
26. The Steve Buscemi/Mona Lisa crossover you've always dreamed of in the form of an intricate shower curtain.
29. A bar of soap that is, in fact, shaped like a chicken drumstick and recommended for sensitive skin. We love a chicken-drumstick sensitive-skin moment!
31. A toilet paper spindle you can record voice notes through and shake guests to their very core with as they sit down on the john.
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.