1. A keyboard cleaner and a screen cleaner to finally take care of the crumbs and dust particles making themselves at home on your gadgets.
2. A sneaker head-approved shoe cleaning kit that'll leave your kicks sparkling clean. (And smelling pretty darn good too.)
4. A natural surface spray that'll work wonders on just about any surface — perfect for anyone who is sick of having to buy a specific solution for every imaginable part of their home.
5. A carpet-spot remover so you can finally discard that oddly placed welcome mat you've been using to strategically cover up stains.
6. A fast-acting mold and mildew remover gel to give your tiles, grout, sealant, bath, sinks, and shower that brand-new sparkle.
7. A bottle of Feed-N-Wax wood polish that'll make your table look brand spankin' new and add a protective layer to prevent future drying and fading. Wood ya' look at that?
9. A robot vacuum cleaner with an infrared-sensor for evading obstacles, so you don't have to worry about leaving this thing unattended.
10. Cleaning tablets to pop into your travel mug because you know the struggle of opening your bottle only to find you forgot to clean it out the last time.
11. A toilet cleaning system that'll spread Oxi Clean every time you flush for a whole three months so you don't have to roll up your sleeves and scrub away at that toilet quite so often.
12. A robot wet/dry mop to supplement your vacuuming — instead of getting on your hands and knees, let this thing do the manual labor.
13. A scratch-free scraping tool if removing sticky labels from the bottom of a beautiful piece of kitchenware with your nails is, just, simply not a favorite pasttime.
14. A set of reusable nonstick oven liners to catch cheeses, sauces, and other potential messes, and create much less work for you later.
15. A dish squeegee for making clearing leftover food a far less time-consuming activity than it needs to be. Its curved shape is perfect for getting in those hard-to-reach spots on bowls.
16. A pack of slow-cooker liners to make slow cooking even easier. Just remove the liners after you're done and you can completely skip the annoying cleanup that usually follows.
17. A four-way brush cleaner that'll be on hand to (speedily) take on whatever mess you find on your shoes at the last moment.
18. An adjustable blind duster to tackle those windows (or car vents!) with just a few painless twirls of the hand.
19. A grout pen for effortlessly restoring your tiles so they'll look brand spankin' new in no time.
21. A sworn-by Magic Eraser, if the mere thought of cleanup always holds you back from meal-prepping.
22. An air purifier to help alleviate your allergies and zap all the nasty odors lingering around your house that you've been trying to ignore for the last year.
24. A pack of 100% natural cellulose Swedish dishcloths to use instead of the notoriously germ-ridden sponge and extremely wasteful paper towel.
25. And a natural and sulfate-free dish soap with a very delightful green tea and lime fragrance if you've made a vow to stop using so many chemicals in the kitchen.
Some reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.