3. A freestanding toilet paper holder for a classy way to store your supply without making a big display of it.
4. A glass essential oil diffuser with mesmerizing galaxy lights that'll also freshen up your space.
5. A textured ombre shower curtain with rust-resistant rings so the only fading details are intentional.
8. A bamboo bathtub caddy tray you can rest a book or coffee mug (or, lol, your phone) on while you bathe.
12. A splurgeworthy Binu Binu soap bar that looks as good on your counter as it feels while nourishing and invigorating your skin.
15. A succulent planter that suctions to your shower wall so you can enjoy some greenery while you scrub away.
17. A set of stick-on storage pods that'll find storage space you didn't know you had for all your makeup and other odds and ends.
18. A charcoal-infused bath towel (the charcoal works to keep odors out) in a soothing, muted shade.
19. And a two-tiered cosmetic organizer tray with a vanity mirror so you can take another look at yourself.
Looking for more cool products for your bathroom? Look no further:
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.