We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An acrylic Squatty Potty to get your colon and artistic sensibility aligned.
2. A stainless steel toilet brush that doesn't cost an exORBitant amount.
3. A freestanding toilet paper holder for a classy way to store your supply without making a big display of it.
4. A glass essential oil diffuser with mesmerizing galaxy lights that'll also freshen up your space.
5. A textured ombre shower curtain with rust-resistant rings so the only fading details are intentional.
6. A bamboo bath mat that'll stay looking first-day new (unlike your run-of-the-mill cotton mat).
7. A flexible shower caddy to hold all your shampoos and soaps and look dang good doing it.
8. A bamboo bathtub caddy tray you can rest a book or coffee mug (or, lol, your phone) on while you bathe.
9. A house-shaped tissue box that'snot a joke.
10. A mirrored tray with champagne-gold finish, because you're fancy AF.
11. An activated charcoal toothbrush — great for your gums and Instagram grid.
12. A splurgeworthy Binu Binu soap bar that looks as good on your counter as it feels while nourishing and invigorating your skin.
13. A corner teak shower bench so no corner — not even the one in your shower — goes unused.
14. A nickel and glass shelf with a towel bar, an idea you definitely shouldn't shelf!
15. A succulent planter that suctions to your shower wall so you can enjoy some greenery while you scrub away.
16. A hanging cotton canvas laundry bag you actually won't mind keeping out.
17. A set of stick-on storage pods that'll find storage space you didn't know you had for all your makeup and other odds and ends.
18. A charcoal-infused bath towel (the charcoal works to keep odors out) in a soothing, muted shade.
19. And a two-tiered cosmetic organizer tray with a vanity mirror so you can take another look at yourself.
Looking for more cool products for your bathroom? Look no further:
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.